**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Namor Imperious to immediate SP3

airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
edited January 29 in General Discussion
Is the AI supposed to be able to throw a SP3 immediately after getting imperious rex? For some reason I thought the AI was adjusted so that he couldn’t just throw a SP3 right when it triggers but it just happened against me.

Comments

• Options
    AdiMCOCAdiMCOC Posts: 53
    Any video could have been more helpful
  • Options
    edited January 29
    It’s a pretty simple question but sure, let me go run some practice fights to recreate what happened when I wasn’t recording. It’s not like it will happen every time, would just be situational to him getting imperious while I’m not already hitting him.
  • Options
    Nvm I yield, tried to recreate it 5 times but it’s less than a second between him getting his 3 bars and immediately being drained of power. So again, not like it would happen every time, just didn’t know why he’s able to do that. Could’ve swore it was removed from the AI a while back so I found it odd that it happened.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,970 ★★★★★
    Namor ai never thrown sp3 at defense when he reaches imperius rex. Atleast for me. He is working correctly
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    It is possible for him to SP3 once he gets into Imperius. Was on the receiving end of it once. Rare, but possible.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 638 ★★★
    Happened once to me too recently. Haven’t been able to recreate it but it happened
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Happened to me in the side quest
  • Options
    DeremusDeremus Posts: 135 ★★
    Same. Happened to me on the side quest. First time ever happening
  • Options

It can happen, the SP3 is there for a second. It's rare since it's literally a frame so he is usually either getting hit or recovering in that time but it can happen.

Right - that’s why it was hard to recreate. Didn’t know if it was a new update or, what seems to be the case, it’s always been possible but just incredibly rare. Now I know to make sure I’m hitting the guy when he goes imperious.