**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cosmic Relic Prioritisations

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
I've recently pulled a bunch of Cosmic Relics, and have a bunch of Cosmic champs - I'm trying to figure out how to best match them up, which pairings are most effective, and which ones are throwaway ones just for the striker benefit.

My Relics are: (^ designates awakened)
6* Thor, Gamora
5* Thor
4* Thor^, Ms Marvel, Gamora
3* Venom^, Thor^

My champions of note are:
7* Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock, Red Goblin, Terrax, Vox
6* Hercules^, Angela^, Knull^, Venom^, CGR^, Hulkling, CMM, Gamora^, Maestro

I feel like Ms Marvel on Herc and Venom on Venom are pretty easy assignments, so I have a bunch of Thors and Gamoras to spread out amongst the others. For what it's worth the ones I use most are Vox, Angela, and Venom; I'd like to use CGR, Adam Warlock, Hulkling, and Knull more...

Any particular recommendations of pairings, or future uses of Ms Marvel or Venom I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,680 Guardian
    venom relic is good for gorr. Thor is the best relic for Sersi. Gamora is the best for Gamora. Thor might also be good for adam warlock beefing up his furies. Thor should be good for vox, but idk.
  • Options
    Put one of the Thor's on CGR.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,986 ★★★★★
    Venom relic should be working for gamora as well.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    The Thor relic is great on roblin
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    Awakened Thor relic is great on Angela, she can get all three permanent buffs to trigger the sig and she loves having another buff for her own sig and more armor breaks. Would also be good on Vox for the same reason, although you’d need to eat a hit to trigger the armor. Anyone with furies can use Thor to make them better though. Gamora is good on Gamora, most of the rest have guaranteed buffs so she’s less useful but might be decent on Hulkling to get more duration? Also good on King Groot to stack furies even more.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 287
    Thor on hulkling slaps too.