Upgrade Thanos?!

Hello, there is an interesting question about Thanos, will there be any improvement in this character?
After all, in the Marvel universe, this is a very strong and almost immortal character, but in the game, to put it mildly, it is outdated and not even equal to the second-rate villain spider-Man (Shocker, Mysterio)
I would like some improvement so that it matches the comics and is a welcome exclusive

Comments

• GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    He is a trophy champ, I can't see them improving him anytime soon.
  • DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Member Posts: 111
    Yeah he is a trophy champ which can't be earn by normal means and he is more of a meme. By the way I believe you are neww to game to call shocker and Mysterio second rate champs 🤢
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,850 ★★★★★

Yeah he is a trophy champ which can't be earn by normal means and he is more of a meme. By the way I believe you are new to game to call shocker and Mysterio second rate champs 🤢

Actually, the OP was talking about in the comics/MCU; where Shocker is decidedly second-rate. That's definitely fair comment. Mysterio less so.

OP, Thanos is one of the oldest champions in the game; and due to his 'trophy' nature, sadly he's pretty close to the bottom of the list for receiving a buff.
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    The thanos we have now won’t be getting changed, but we do have a deathless Thanos coming in the future
  • BlecskikBlecskik Member Posts: 34
    Why trophy champs has to be weak? Pls explain.
  • SuperStrannikSuperStrannik Member Posts: 50

Yeah he is a trophy champ which can't be earn by normal means and he is more of a meme. By the way I believe you are neww to game to call shocker and Mysterio second rate champs 🤢

sorry if I wrote it wrong somehow, my English is not very good, but I meant second-rate in terms of Marvel comics because Thanos would never have lost to the shocker there
  • SuperStrannikSuperStrannik Member Posts: 50
    Blecskik said:

Why trophy champs has to be weak? Pls explain.

I'm just saying that trophy champions must be strong to be wanted to knock them out, such as Weapon x or Jessica Jones
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    Deathless Thanos
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    Its not even trophy anymore...
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    I mean, he does have a point.
    Look at JJ and weapon x, at least they're playable and actually pretty good champs.

Come on kabam, give thanos a buff, please!