**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Dust and Ironheart are your February 24 champions!

124»

Comments

• Options
    JMC2007JRJMC2007JR Posts: 50
    She is basically from a young rip off X men team
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,092 ★★★★

Possible synergies - X-23, Ms Marvel, Miles Morales, Viv

Obviously Sandman

Did any of y'all watch Wolverine and the X-Men? She was in that.

OMG ITS HER?! it's from that scene where a mutant was taken to an underground jail in Genosha if I recall
    Yes! thats exactly what happened
    I've tried watching but something about the artwork is off for me. I prefer x men evolution . But might give it a try
    I really like both of them, for what they are. Evolution gets great in the finale of season 2 and then season 3 is just absolutely incredible.

WatXM makes me sad because I wish it had gotten to continue. Like Avengers EMH. They both ended too soon.
    For me Wolverine and the X men was my childhood, along with The Fantastic four series and The super hero squad

The series should've continued with Apoc as the next villain but that didn't happen, right?
  • Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 103
    I'm really excited for dust I love what they did with sandman and I'm hoping the get creative with her kit and animation

Iron heart on the other hand I fear she might just end up as another iron man/ warmachine re skin
  • Options
    Vex PrimeVex Prime Posts: 260

Obviously Sandman

OMG ITS HER?! it's from that scene where a mutant was taken to an underground jail in Genosha if I recall
    I've tried watching but something about the artwork is off for me. I prefer x men evolution . But might give it a try
    I really like both of them, for what they are. Evolution gets great in the finale of season 2 and then season 3 is just absolutely incredible.

WatXM makes me sad because I wish it had gotten to continue. Like Avengers EMH. They both ended too soon.
    For me Wolverine and the X men was my childhood, along with The Fantastic four series and The super hero squad

The series should've continued with Apoc as the next villain but that didn't happen, right?
    They had a series no wayyyyy I didn't know!
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited January 31
    Hi Kai the Corrupt King!!!!! I’ve missed you and your spamming!
    Seriously tho, please don’t start again
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★

I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

same
    it gets in my robotic parts
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    Icy000 said:

new mutant 😻

bro we just got onslaught in december
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

I do not intend on doing it again....nor do I intend on coming back for awhile
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Vex Prime said:

Obviously Sandman

Are you Kai the Corrupt King on YouTube?
    I have a post with my username on it...in the vids...and my past onslaught forum picture...yes...it is me...
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Obviously Sandman

Evolution also ended at a cliffhager iirc. There was supposed to be the phoenix saga afterwards
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,036 ★★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

I'll be honest my first reaction to it was to say "Ew" out loud

tbh I only care about Ironheart.
    Its about time we got a female iron man.
    Dust tho ... you can't think of a better name then dust????
    boring
    Marvel created.that name years ago not sure why your telling kabam their name creating is lacking lol.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,121 ★★★★

Obviously Sandman

Evolution also ended at a cliffhager iirc. There was supposed to be the phoenix saga afterwards
    I believe they had a truncated season 4 but knew it was going to end. They did those flash forwards as teases of storylines they *couldve* done.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★
    I am more excited for winning animation of the champs. 🤣
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Vex Prime said:

Obviously Sandman

Are you Kai the Corrupt King on YouTube?
    What do you want? @ashynuts
  • Options
    edited February 1
    Wong_98 said:

@Wong_98 I'm not in any mood to listen to what happened in the past I apologized and I corrected myself currently staying to MCOC tips and suggestions now in my threads. Reframe from mentioning the past.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Vex Prime said:

Wong_98 said:

@Wong_98 I'm not in any mood to listen to what happened in the past I apologized and I corrected myself currently staying to MCOC tips and suggestions now in my threads. Reframe from mentioning the past.
    You already replied to my post civilly, but then you decided to refute to me poking fun at you? You do realize that it was supposed to be a joke, right? Lesson number one of the forums, don’t take anything you see here seriously
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

Vex Prime said:

Wong_98 said:

You already replied to my post civilly, but then you decided to refute to me poking fun at you? You do realize that it was supposed to be a joke, right? Lesson number one of the forums, don’t take anything you see here seriously
    I am not taking it seriously, simply showing a now changing evolving Vex.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,748 ★★★★
  • Options
    edited February 2
    Oh this'll be good! Hell yeah! Finally! Our first Female Iron mantle MCOC champion this is gonna be good!

Upon watching the video I was hoping for a more better special attack 3 animation but 1 and 2 look amazing and well put together and utterly butter smooth, and the design is a masta piece so I won't deduct points from Iron heart she's a bloody god damn well made Iron mantle, Iron Lady.