**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Franklin Richards and ...

peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★

Aunt May!!!
We don't have many Elder or Younger champs and Franklin is so powerfull!

What do you think?

Franklin Richards may be Mutant?
Aunt May as Cosmic?

Comments

• Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    In the early days Franklin was classified as a mutant. He was born with powers. I don’t know if marvel retconned that or not.

Assistant editors month was great. Actually, I think assistant editors month was in part responsible for Spider-ham. I have that issue in storage somewhere. But along with spider-ham there was a story on the X-Bugs and their nemesis Magsquito
  • Options

I can’t believe I forgot goose rider

Haha
    Hulk Bunny and Captain Americat 🤣
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★

In the early days Franklin was classified as a mutant. He was born with powers. I don’t know if marvel retconned that or not.

Franklin no longer has powers, they burned out when the Fantastic 4 were fighting a villain during Dan Slott's run.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★

Assistant editors month was great. Actually, I think assistant editors month was in part responsible for Spider-ham. I have that issue in storage somewhere. But along with spider-ham there was a story on the X-Bugs and their nemesis Magsquito

I read a recent ish comic where prof x and everyone else wanted Franklin to come to krakoa cuz he is a mutant. Don't think it has been retconned
  • Options

I read a recent ish comic where prof x and everyone else wanted Franklin to come to krakoa cuz he is a mutant. Don't think it has been retconned

Interesting that all FF4 are science class...
    Just imagine the amazing sinergy of these 4 with almight Franklin?

And Aunt May?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    I need a Hulk Bunny... Like now...
    Easter is comming soon Kabam....
  • Options

I need a Hulk Bunny... Like now...
    Easter is comming soon Kabam....

🍪
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★

as I said, his powers burnt out and he was no longer able to access Krakoa.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★

as I said, his powers burnt out and he was no longer able to access Krakoa.
    Yeah, like that's going to last, though. 😉
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    edited February 4
    How powerful would Franklin be in the game? In the comics he’s more powerful than Galactus
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

How powerful would Franklin be in the game? In the comics he’s more powerful than Galactus

If in the comics he’s more powerful than Galactus, then in the game he would be Groot tier 😉
    Look at poor Sentry for example 😂
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    @Greekhit lol agreed, but not always. Tbey didn’t screw up Hyperion, Dr Doom or Onslaught