**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Amazon Prime gaming - anyone else having issues on reward delivery?

CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
edited January 27 in General Discussion
Let me start this post off for any Kabam folks that may lay eyes on it - submitting tickets is a long drawn out pain in the cheeks and I will if absolutely necessary. This is simply to engage with the player base and get feedback to see if this is a wide spread issue or if I'm just unlucky.

Has anyone else claimed their Prime reward exactly like it says - QR code - Hoop - Flaming Hoop - Ants in the eyes - only to not get the in game pop up? It worked for like 1 or 2 of the rewards but this is far and away the strangest method of any game that gives out free rewards on Prime. Usually you link your in game account - (Epic,EA,Kabam) and presto they are in your account. I honestly thing that the last 3 haven't actually been given to me.

I'm posting pictures to show that I claimed them - and hope that I'm the only one having these problems!

Cheers,
CallmeLaFleur

Comments

• Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited January 27
    Amazon wanted my phone number to link the accounts and access the rewards so I refused. They can suck it......
  • Options
    Bosley said:

Amazon wanted my phone number to link the accounts and access the rewards so I refused. They can suck it......

I've already got Prime and they ship things to my home, my number is already on Amazon.
  • Options
    Someone needs to proof read for me "I honestly thing that" Think. Think LaFleur!
  • Options
    MinnoMinno Posts: 1
    Yeah, what is up with this?
  • Options
    I haven’t had any issues. I hope they straighten it out for you!
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    The one thing I know is I swear the next reward has been saying it's coming in 7 days for awhile now
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

The one thing I know is I swear the next reward has been saying it's coming in 7 days for awhile now

Hey it's here. And I got right right away not sure what's going on with you
  • Options
    DrBotDrBot Posts: 1
    I didn’t get bullseye or this one now! I got my email from Amazon saying I claimed it but no rewards from either!
  • Options
    mdangerpowersmdangerpowers Posts: 27
    First Bullseye and now White Tiger for me. Silence from Kabaam on this and lack of support.

No wonder I stopped spending money on this ****.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,319 ★★★★
    Use Google Chrome web browser to access you Amazon prime gaming offer.. if you don't have Amazon prime.. I doubt you can avail of the 3* champion.. good luck
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    I open it directly from my web browser on my phone and I’ve never had an issue with it.
  • Options
    lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 37
    No issues if on Motorola Stylus 5G 2023.

IMO, the QR code is **** though; opened to different URLs in Chrome web browser on two different phones running Android 10.
  • Options
    From my ticket:

• Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Wish we could opt out of these annoying messages…
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 476 ★★★
    Ok, I just want to know how to make the Amazon gaming popup disappear from my in game homescreen when I log in. Super annoying.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    Still haven't recieved mine and it shows I claimed it already. 🙃
  • Options

From my ticket:

This can be done even after failing with the QR code. Even when it shows you claimed it. I would suggest using the instructions from my ticket as they are not widely known or posted. I'm never getting that needed energy from the Bullseye bundle, but I suggest you follow my lead for the White Tiger bundle.
  • Options
    DrBot said:

I didn’t get bullseye or this one now! I got my email from Amazon saying I claimed it but no rewards from either!

This is my exact problem.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,670 Guardian
    edited January 30
    ** INSIGHTFUL **

Doing LONG (HOLD) PRESS on the “REDEEM IN-GAME” Button.
    And then from the resulting Pop-Up, selecting “OPEN IN CHAMPIONS”. (or Marvel, or MCOC, whichever based on Language)

Haven’t seen that Long Press tip until today, for those still having issues even if they are correctly setup with proper native default browser.
  • Options

From my ticket:

This can be done even after failing with the QR code. Even when it shows you claimed it. I would suggest using the instructions from my ticket as they are not widely known or posted. I'm never getting that needed energy from the Bullseye bundle, but I suggest you follow my lead for the White Tiger bundle.
    I will absolutely try this today! Thanks
  • Options

** INSIGHTFUL **

Doing LONG (HOLD) PRESS on the “REDEEM IN-GAME” Button.
    And then from the resulting Pop-Up, selecting “OPEN IN CHAMPIONS”. (or Marvel, or MCOC, whichever based on Language)

Haven’t seen that Long Press tip until today, for those still having issues even if they are correctly setup with proper native default browser.

Yes. MVP tip for claiming is in this thread thanks to @mdangerpowers and his support ticket. Now let’s hope they retroactively give me all the failed packages.
  • Options
    evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212
    It's glitchy yes. Just keep trying I think clearing cookies and having Amazon app installed helped idk...it's still glitchy but will work
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike Before I go off the deep end and get myself banned from the forums - or have this post shut down - hear me out. Prime is a paid service. In turn, although they are free claims - once you claim them there is a digital receipt. Bought and Paid for. I have claimed every Prime bundle since they were introduced. Followed the convoluted way to claim them and it only properly delivered to my account ONE time. The White Tiger bundle worked, only because I followed instructions from another players support ticket. So two in total, only one the way it is laid out for you on the site. Today I am being told that although I have evidence that I claimed (aka BOUGHT AND PAID FOR) all of the bundles, I am just out of luck. That these DIGITAL GOODS that Kabam creates, manages and can distribute at will -ARE UNAVAILABLE to me. Even though they were claimed during the allotted window - NOT DELIVERED - and I'm just supposed to roll over and die because of a bugged FLAWED delivery method. This is the post @RichTheMan should be covering on the MCN! I'm Livid.

• Options
    AdamWarlock14AdamWarlock14 Posts: 1
    They certainly can post those rewards to your account. They can create specialized titles out of thin air. They can send fake banned account messages to players. (Both have been done to/for Brian Grant). To say they can't add past rewards due to technical failures or for any reason is just disingenuous. And yes, as paying players, there is an expectation of superior customer service. Why wouldn't you want to help our paying customers so they are inclined to pay more? To rubber stamp a NO because support isn't willing to assist is a much different monster than having the ability and technology to add in-game items. We expect more.
  • Options

They certainly can post those rewards to your account. They can create specialized titles out of thin air. They can send fake banned account messages to players. (Both have been done to/for Brian Grant). To say they can't add past rewards due to technical failures or for any reason is just disingenuous. And yes, as paying players, there is an expectation of superior customer service. Why wouldn't you want to help our paying customers so they are inclined to pay more? To rubber stamp a NO because support isn't willing to assist is a much different monster than having the ability and technology to add in-game items. We expect more.

Currently, as I sit here and play yet another Kabam game in Disney Mirrorverse - I'd say we deserve more. The amount of hours that I've spent playing this game is astronomical.
  • Options
    Bump - Kabam will not retroactively give me the digital items that they make out of thin air. Even though it was due to the bugged delivery system and strange QR code method. They really are "on our side".