Options

Total Victory

Great job guys, we got Blob out of the running.

Who are y'all voting for? The dark queen herself, Shathra, or the incredible immortal Black Tarantula.

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,930 ★★★★★
    May just do black tarantula so we get skill class winner instead of another cosmic
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,896 Guardian
    Buttehrs said:

May just do black tarantula so we get skill class winner instead of another cosmic

Shathra is Mystic

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,930 ★★★★★
    hi_im_sir said:

Buttehrs said:

Shathra is a mystic lol
    Even better. No cosmic chance either way haha
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,947 ★★★★★
    Shathra ftw
  • Options

Tell me it's either fake or rigged, There is no way of blob getting out of the final polls, THERE IS NO LITERAL WAY. He is popular by a mile compared to others in the poll. How tf this even happened?

Popular among the vocal minority, sure. For all we know though, he could have been third round 1 and never was winning in the first place. The silent majority also could have been hiding their polls to give people a false sense of hope that Blob was going to win.
  • Options
    call_me_ogcall_me_og Posts: 87

Tell me it's either fake or rigged, There is no way of blob getting out of the final polls, THERE IS NO LITERAL WAY. He is popular by a mile compared to others in the poll. How tf this even happened?

I'm actually happy to see him get eliminated, But I'm curious how this was possible. My best guess is, everyone thought that others will vote for blob, So to prevent that we are supposed to vote shathra or BT, But since everyone thought in this way, no one ended up voting for blob.
    Some sort of game theory related thing.

this is why you got to vote
  • Options
    call_me_ogcall_me_og Posts: 87
    Pikolu said:

Popular among the vocal minority, sure. For all we know though, he could have been third round 1 and never was winning in the first place. The silent majority also could have been hiding their polls to give people a false sense of hope that Blob was going to win.
    kaam mike confirmed blob wasnt even in first place for the first round
  • Options

Pikolu said:

kaam mike confirmed blob wasnt even in first place for the first round
    Nice, wasn't sure if that information was public
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 549 ★★★
    I have no idea how he reached the final round but I'm happy. All aboard the Black Tarantula for Summoner's Choice 2024 train!
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 554 ★★★
    Black T is on an underdog journey so sick!!
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★
    (Honestly I’d love Shathra as well, I’m happy with either)

Would be really cool to have the first female summoner choice champ too. Even if she is a moth…
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,198 ★★★★★
    Shathra shathra 🎶🎶🎶
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 792 ★★★
    Drat... I was so hoping there'd be some sort of fat boy/fat man synergy between Blob and Kingpin.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,613 ★★★★★
    I just don’t believe in a result that doesn’t have Blob over the forgettable villain of the week duo.