**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Back alley champions of fortune

I searched but couldn’t find a definitive answer on this.
I’ve done all 8 paths but not all back alleys and I’m only at 87% exploration and no exploration rewards were granted.
I thought we didn’t need to run this SQ 16 times as long as we hit all nodes and the quest would “know” to give exploration rewards?
Yes/no? Anyone else getting this?

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 ★★★
    If u did the gold back alley, you wouldn't have to do it again for exploration but seeing as u didn't, now you do
  • Options
    You answered that yourself.

“ as long as we hit all nodes”

You have NOT hit all the nodes if you didn’t take the longer outer loop (which has nodes in it).
    A node with Gold, and a node with an Ambush fight (which even if you didn’t know there would be an Ambush, is still visible as a NODE there).

If you had taken these longer routes to begin with, then you would NOT have had to go back in and take the shortcut step as an extra run on each one.
    And you COULD HAVE 100% explored it with just 8 runs.

(the shortcut is just a single step segment, that even if left “dashed” does not matter for 100%, because both NODES on either side of that 1 step segment would have been touched from the other sides of the dashed segment if you had taken the longer route).

(also, has been plenty of threads of here saying same thing, not sure why you couldn’t find that answer earlier, especially after first week).
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,606 ★★★★★
    Smh
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,666 ★★★★★
    I ain't fighting bullseye again for exploration rewards. Not worth it
  • Options
    TaintoTainto Posts: 70
    Balls
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 381 ★★

I ain't fighting bullseye again for exploration rewards. Not worth it