**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Looking for an alliance

This is my profile here, ignore the part that’s colored on as I recently left my alliance but it still shows i’m in it for some reason. Just let me know what’s required of me and we’re good.

Comments

• Iron_Man63Iron_Man63 Posts: 10
    Ways to contact me
    On here
    Line ID: ironman_63
    Discord: penguinsrdope
  • AvengerDaanAvengerDaan Posts: 53
    Hey! We’d be glad to have you too! G1 alliance, that does BG too, always top 10%. AQ optional, but most participate, get about 4,9k glory weekly. And we use discord. Add me if you’re interested ingame zAvengerDaan, or on Discord AvengerDaan
  • DanHarmorDanHarmor Posts: 29
    Don’t bother with this one, he doesn’t reply to messages
  • kado313kado313 Posts: 40
    Recruiting. Gold 2. Map 6x4. Battlegrounds optional. LINE required. LineID: kado666313
  • BadahBadah Posts: 268 ★★
    We are a stress free Gold 6 ally, we use discord. AQ map 666 (boss rush, less time wasted). AW mandatory on-season. No special requirements in battlegrounds. Look me up in game, name is badah. Ally tag is AWAVG, just ask to join.
  • Iron_Man63Iron_Man63 Posts: 10
    Shoulda left a comment here awhile ago sorry that’s on me but I am no longer looking for an alliance as I have found one to settle with. I appreciate all your offers, thank you.