**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should be the next buff Champ in 2024?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 171 ★★
    I’d like to see Ghost Rider get some justice, one of the most powerful characters in all of marvel. He could use some love.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist, because Heroes for Hire should be a strong axis to use for team building.

Dr. Strange, because he’s suffered long enough.

Ms. Marvel or OGCM or Kamala, because it ought to be embarrassing to leave OG champs eating the dust of newer “versions” without even a decent synergy upgrade.

Symbiote Spidey, because he’s the last remaining Spider waiting to get a buff.

Dormammu or Green Goblin, because classic Marvel villains who are their heroes greatest nemeses should be somewhat relevant in game.

Venom the Duck, because he desperately needs it and is a 7* and I have him duped at least once.

CWBP, because it’s been a long wait for a promised buff.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 461 ★★★
    please don't ask, last time the answer is "nerf herc"
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited February 2
    squirrel girl : 3 all she needs is a slight numbers tune up
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Strange needs a rework to his glory days. He is the only 12.0 champ who did not get a tune up.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian

Strange needs a rework to his glory days. He is the only 12.0 champ who did not get a tune up.

He technically did get a tuneup. It doubled the amount of healing he got. Pretty sure that is all he got though.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    Moleman: would be cool if when below 10 monster mass if he enters frenzy he keeps true accuracy
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 173 ★★
    I would love to see a Daredevil OG or Elektra buff.
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    Og cap america really deserves a buff, one of the og avengers cant be that weak.
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited February 2
    Moon knight and Groot need it the most.
    Beast and Cyclops
    Nightcrawler
    Doc Strange
    Movie BP
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    edited February 2
    Sentry, Darkhawk, Mephisto, Dr Strange, Moon Knight, Dormammu, Captain America, Superior Iron Man, Groot
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 201 ★★

I'm voting for MoonKnight!
    Design revamp (as IronMan got) in all white and gold uniform.

No stick anymore... give him those 2 golden moon shaped weapons and put major crit bleed on ennemies.

Comic moon Knight is way better than mcu moon Knight, we don't need to force every character to be the mcu versions