I know how to nerf herc without enraging everyone

Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 707 ★★★★
So you know how herc has an extended window for special attack intercepts?

What if that was removed and you had to do the intercept like you do with venompools sp2

You still keep all the damage & utility. But a little more skill is required to reach his max potential

Comments

• LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 ★★★
    Nah let it rest
  • AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★
    edited February 2
    Josh2507 said:

What if that was removed and you had to do the intercept like you do with venompools sp2

You still keep all the damage & utility. But a little more skill is required to reach his max potential

That’s arguably the most balanced part of his kit. The special intercept timings for other champions are way too tight and in some cases impossible to pull off due to the special start up animations (try special intercepting with cyclops SP1). Hercs is reasonable to pull off.

The issue with Herc has always been his immortality, not the damage or utility.
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    Josh2507 said:

Last time I checked Kabam said they do not have any plan to nerf herc at the moment, and they are not asking for anyone's suggestion. Just put it to rest!
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    Nerf herc, I need the tears to feed on.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★

2 smartest men alive together

Wow
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,269 ★★★★★
    C’mon guys, this topic is getting boring already. @Kabam Miike already said that Herc won’t be nerfed
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    Not again
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Why does community MEMEbers decide to do stuff that even Kabam don't plan to do?

Like bro, let it go, Kabam said Herc isn't going to be nerfed then why continue to ride the "Herc nerf idea" so hard?