**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it possible to evade Bullseye's specials?

NightheartNightheart Posts: 823 ★★★
Bullseye gave me me a serious beating in the side quest. Although, I did win eventually I now realize that won't be the last time many of us would fight him and honestly i am scared to fight him again. Is it possible to evade his special attacks with dexterity? That guy is one hell of a defender.

Comments

• Options
    Pikolu said:

No, also you get bled if you dex any hit of his specials, except the last one of the sp2, anyways.

I see thanks @Pikolu would you ban him in Battlegrounds if you see him in your opponent's deck?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian

Pikolu said:

No, also you get bled if you dex any hit of his specials, except the last one of the sp2, anyways.

I see thanks Pikolu would you ban him in Battlegrounds if you see him in your opponent's deck?
    I have him in my deck, so I would probably only ban if it was a 7* bullseye. There are some pretty neat tricks to get around his evade.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Literally his name is Bullseye... And he doesn't miss...
  • Options

Literally his name is Bullseye... And he doesn't miss...

I agree @BringPopcorn and he never misses
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    I’ve dexed his L2 completely, although it’s tricky and I’ve borked it and eaten the last hit a few times. The L1 is really tough, not sure it’s impossible to dex but probably really tight timing. That said if you block most of it the final hit of the L1 can be dexed, and you’ll only take one bleed instead of 3
  • Options

I’ve dexed his L2 completely, although it’s tricky and I’ve borked it and eaten the last hit a few times. The L1 is really tough, not sure it’s impossible to dex but probably really tight timing. That said if you block most of it the final hit of the L1 can be dexed, and you’ll only take one bleed instead of 3

Thanks @Feuerschwer will give it a shot
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 117
    I block it except the last hit. Try Nimrod against him, his blocking proficiency is impressive.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone
  • Options
    travgianttravgiant Posts: 19
    I fully dexed the L1, but it was pure luck
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Use Proxima. You can Block them.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 505 ★★★
    The best counter i have seen so far is Kitty Pryde. If you can phase into his special 1 with an awakened KP, she takes all the hits but no damage. His special 1 has so many hits that you get pushed to your special 3 and you can launch it immediately. Once you set it up correct, it creates an endless loop because he doesnt hesitate to throw his specials unlike the AI in other fights.
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    Ansh_A said:

The best counter i have seen so far is Kitty Pryde. If you can phase into his special 1 with an awakened KP, she takes all the hits but no damage. His special 1 has so many hits that you get pushed to your special 3 and you can launch it immediately. Once you set it up correct, it creates an endless loop because he doesnt hesitate to throw his specials unlike the AI in other fights.

Except you don't get any power from his sp1 because bullseye's specials grant no power of the target is phasing. You get a billion prowess from all those crits tho
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 152
    ege999men said:

Ansh_A said:

Except you don't get any power from his sp1 because bullseye's specials grant no power of the target is phasing. You get a billion prowess from all those crits tho
    Lol kitty pryde max prowess limit is 20 how can she get billion prowess?🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options

ege999men said:

Ansh_A said:

Ghost synergy
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★

ege999men said:

Ansh_A said:

Ghost synergy
    Nah, ghost synergy doesn't work since bullseye can't miss. Billion was as in a lot. 20 is a lot. She gets max prowess
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★
    He's well designed, Imo.

Us he hard to fight? Absolutely.
    Does he need more counters in game? I believe so.
    But he's not meant to be an easy champ to fight,. Juat like every other meta defender released over the years, they will release more counters, and he will become easier to fight in time as more people learn him.

I remember when IMIW was the worst defender in the game, MODOK was a huge pain, etc etc...

In time, people figured them out too, and more champs were released to counter them.

I will say though, only having one or 2 champs that hard counter Bullseye (iceman comes to mind) is a pain in bg's, but luckily there's a ban button in that case.
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 93
    Bullseye is atrocious to fight especially in Arenas. Just met a 5 star version from laserjohn26 and I lost the fight.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    His sp2 is actually possible to dex, Sp1 is harder though
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    Skyfaw said:

The way I evade bullseye by quitting the match then I proceed to go to the play store and then uninstall the app. Have to say this method is 100% guaranteed to avoid phone being thrown.

This may be his only counter
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    This is why I gave up on Thronebreaker EQ 100% just now... even KITTY isn't immune to his specails all the time, which just feels cheap.
  • Options
    Cryptoman78Cryptoman78 Posts: 27

This is why I gave up on Thronebreaker EQ 100% just now... even KITTY isn't immune to his specails all the time, which just feels cheap.

I used colossus with wags pre fight for EQ ( this was the easiest way for me). I also used weapon x (only have a 5*). I did try photon and even with class disadvantage she did ok. Iceman also works.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★

I used colossus with wags pre fight for EQ ( this was the easiest way for me). I also used weapon x (only have a 5*). I did try photon and even with class disadvantage she did ok. Iceman also works.
    That's good to know. But anyone + Wags means two slots for one champion and I'm already having enough of a hard time on the paths that I need to use Venom + Odin prefight so that leaves like no room for error. And I seem to be having a lot of error lol.

I also only have a 5* Weapon X but if I took him to rank 5 you think he'd get the job done? I also only have a 5* Colossus and 5* Iceman (not even rank 5)