**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Happy February! Side Quest, Lunar New Year Incursions + Quest, Valentine's Log-in Calendar and MORE!

SO Many February Things to Do!

Hello Summoners,

Congratulations, you made it to February! How are those New Year Resolutions going, keeping those up? Yeah? I bet.

February brings with SO MANY activities, not just a standard Side Quest. Please see below for all your activities and let us know which piece of content you’re most excited about!

Side Quest: Listen to Your Ironheart

Love can be tough, so some people need a suit of armor around their tender hearts. Luckily Ironheart is on the scene and is looking to help out some lovelorn Champions by building their own special romance-seeking-suits. Gather materials for these suits in Shattered Ironheart Rifts, by cracking their code with Heart-Coded Keys and help these couples in conflict discover the love that was there all along!

Start Date: 02/07/2024 @ 18:00 UTC

End Date: 03/06/2024 @ 18:00 UTC

Side Quest TLDR

• Collect entry keys from the ‘I Would Do Anything for Love’ Solo Event
    • Receive 4 additional entry keys through in-game messages (one per week)
  • Use keys to enter a Rifts-style quest (32 total entries)
    • Devoted Decryption Gate Keys allow you target specific paths (more info below)
    • Summoners will have at least one trip to the most valuable path, guaranteed
  • Every path provides a selector, allowing Summoners to choose their reward
  • 5 Threat Levels
    • Pick one of two bosses for each quest
    • Earn a Profile Pic for each boss defeated (8 total)
  • Earn Crystal Shards in ‘But I Won't Do That’ Solo Event
  • Tap, tap, tap, swipey, tap to kicky punch your way to victory

Rift Path Rewards

Solo Objectives 

Paragon Gauntlet Solo Objective

**Only available to Paragon+ Summoners.

Complete the Paragon Gauntlet (Event Quest) with only #Romance or #It's Complicated Synergy tagged Champions on your team and without using a choice node.

Elemental Sets

Fully clear each solo objective to earn listed rewards for your progression level.

Earth Kingdom

Win fights with or against Dust, Thing, Terrax, Sandman, Magneto, Magneto (House of X), Karnak in any game mode (excluding practice mode). [15 total steps]

Fire Nation

Win fights with or against Human Torch, Sunspot, Dragonman, Mephisto, Kitty Pryde, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Purgatory in any game mode (excluding practice mode). [15 total steps]

Water Tribe

Win fights with or against Attuma, Namor, Iceman, Wiccan, Vision (Arkus), Emma Frost in any game mode (excluding practice mode). [15 total steps]

Air Nomads

Win fights with or against Storm, Storm (Pyramid X), Odin, Thor, Thor (Ragnarok), Thor (Jane Foster) in any game mode (excluding practice mode). [15 total steps]

Romance Class Sets

Fully complete each set of Solo Objectives to earn 1,000x Sand and Steel Crystal Shards for each set. (regardless of progression level)

Start Date: 02/14/2024 @ 18:00 UTC

Chemical Romance

Win fights with Science Champions against #Romance Champions in any game mode (excluding practice).

Fighter, Not a Lover

Win fights with Skill Champions against #Romance Champions in any game mode (excluding practice).

Start Date: 02/21/2024 @ 18:00 UTC

Enchanting Emotions

Win fights with Mystic Champions against #Romance Champions in any game mode (excluding practice).

Plenty of Champions in the Sea

Win fights with Cosmic Champions against #Romance Champions in any game mode (excluding practice).

Start Date: 02/28/2024 @ 18:00 UTC

Doting D.N.A.

Win fights with Mutant Champions against #Romance Champions in any game mode (excluding practice).

Swipe Left

Win fights with Tech Champions against #Romance Champions in any game mode (excluding practice).

Solo Events

I Would Do Anything for Love

Score points, receive Heart-Coded Entry Keys, use them to access the Rifts. (no progression restrictions)

A week’s worth of keys can be collected on the first day of that week.

Note: Tier 1 Devoted Decryption allows Summoners to select Path 1, 2 or 3.

Tier 2 Devoted Decryption allows Summoners to select Path 1, 2, 3 or 4.

Tier 3 Devoted Decryption allows Summoners to select Any Path.

All Devoted Decryption keys are consumed on use.

But I Won’t Do That

Do the following to earn points in the ‘But I Won’t Do That’ Solo Event

Fully clear the Solo Event (80 points) to receive the following rewards (will only have access to your progression tier):

Un-Break My Ironheart

Earn 1 point for every completion of Shattered Ironheart Rifts.
Fully clear the Solo Event to receive the full reward set listed below.
You will have access to all of this Solo Event’s rewards at and below your current progression level.
For example, Proven Summoners will only have access to the Proven version, but TB players will have access to TB, Cav, Uncolllected/Conqueror and Paragon, etc.

Note: Complete the entire event to earn an Ironheart Profile Pic.

Meta Crystals

Open Steel and Sand Crystals for your opportunity to add the following Champions to your roster:

Iron Man (Infamous), Kitty Pryde, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Wolverine, Attuma, Human Torch, Shuri, Black Panther, Spider-Man (Miles Morales), Viv Vision, Iron Man (Infinity War), Sandman, Terrax, Karnak, Odin, Thor (Ragnarok), Doctor Octopus, Jubliee, Magneto (House of X), Dragon Man, Mephisto, Storm, Mangog, Vision (Age of Ultron), Wolverine (X-23), Ms. Marvel, Rhino, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Phoenix

Lunar New Year Incursions

This February we’re celebrating the YEAR OF THE DRAGON

It's the Year of the Dragon and some of the Dragons power and good fortune have been injected into Incursions! The Dragon’s power has been relinquished into Themed Zones where we are showcasing February's NEW spotlight champions as bosses. Dust (Mutant) and Ironheart (Tech) enter the Contest as well as a new customized and thematic pool of their friends and foes. You will find Lunar New Year Incursions Crystals awaiting your clutches. Happy New Year from our team to you!

Schedule

Regular Incursions Event Dates

Ends: 

• February 2nd, 2024 @ 17:00 UTC (9 am PST)

Resumes: 

• March 7th, 2024 @ 18:00 UTC (10 am PST)

Lunar New Year Incursions Dates:

Starts:

• February 5th, 2024 @ 18:00 UTC (10 am PST)

Ends: 

• March, 5th, 2024 @ 18:00 UTC (10 am PST)

Updates

Themed Zones

• Themed Zones will now have Dust (Mutant) & Ironheart (Tech) as Final-Bosses.
  • Other champions you can expect to see in the updated Themed Zones (46 total):
  1. Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
  2. Wasp
  3. Spider-Man (Classic)
  4. Rhino
  5. Hulk
  6. Captain America
  7. Falcon
  8. Black Widow
  9. Black Widow (Deadly Origins)
  10. Kate Bishop
  11. Nick Fury
  12. Hawkeye
  13. Blade
  14. Cyclops (Blue Team)
  15. Cyclops (New Xavier School)
  16. Wolverine (X-23)
  17. Wolverine
  18. Magneto
  19. Professor X
  20. Emma Frost
  21. Colossus
  22. Beast
  23. Namor
  24. Apocalypse
  25. Cable
  26. Mister Sinister
  27. Dani Moonstar
  28. Viv Vision
  29. Iron Man
  30. Iron Man (Infamous)
  31. Iron Man (Infinity War)
  32. Shuri
  33. Nimrod
  34. Sentinel
  35. Ms. Marvel
  36. Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
  37. Nova
  38. Knull
  39. Thanos
  40. Thor
  41. Phoenix
  42. Doctor Doom
  43. The Hood
  44. Man-Thing
  45. Mephisto
  46. Doctor Strange

Champion Cooldown Changes:

Champ Cooldown timers are being lowered again, they will be the following:

• 1-Star = 5 mins (Was 30 mins)
  • 2-Star = 5 mins (Was 2 hour)
  • 3-Star = 5 mins (Was 4 hours)
  • 4-Star = 5 mins (Was 10 hours)
  • 5-Star = 5 mins (Was 16 hours)
  • 6-Star = 5 mins (Was 20 hours)
  • 7-Star = 5 mins (Was 20 Hours)

Removed Champions (The Cut List)

The following champions have been added to the Cut list for Incursions:

The following champions have been added to the Cut list for Incursions:

Void:

• Due to the large number of buffs that can place Debuffs on the players champion we’ve decided to remove Void from all of the pools moving forward. The unavoidable Damage he does creates an unfair challenge.

Mephisto:

• The damage from his aura in higher Zones scales too aggressively while also granting him power. There is a high possibility that Mephisto will get stuck in an endless Special loop with his Aura mechanic, due to that we felt the challenge didn’t fit our mode even in the higher Sectors.

Rewards

The new Lunar New Year Incursions Crystal contains the following rewards:

You will find Lunar New Year Crystals (LNY Crystals) in the following zones:

Lunar New Year Quest

The Collector has opened up a new quest series to celebrate the Lunar New Year. Collect your Red Envelopes by playing these quests!

Completion and exploration rewards have all kinds of goodies, including Greater Red Envelope Crystals and Golden Crystals.

This quest and the following Solo Event will be active for the following time-frame.
Starts: 02/10/2024 @ 00:00 UTC
Ends: 02/17/2024 @ 00:00 UTC

Crystal Contents

LNY Solo Event - Golden Dragon Event

Spend Gold or win fights with or against Goldpool, Dragon Man, or Champions that share a Synergy with them.

Defeat target Champ = 100,000x points

Win fight using target Champ = 50,000x points

Every spent 1x Gold = 1x point

Valentine’s Stockpile

A Special 14 Day Rewards Calendar is coming your way, but with a brand new look! The Valentine's Day Stockpile is a Progression Based calendar with some incredible rewards, just for you, Valentine! I mean... Just for you, Summoner! Collect Love Juice (powerful potions), Crystal Shards, and even select Champions to join your Roster!

Valentines Summoners that are Uncollected and Below will get to add a 5-Star Champion from a Special limited Pool to their Roster, while Cavalier and Thronebreaker Summoners can add 6-Star Champions to their Team, and Paragon Summoners will add multiple 6-Star Champions to their team, and even have a chance at a 7-Star Champion! Valiant Summoners will not only get to flesh out their 6-Star Roster, but will even get a 7-Star Invisible Woman, Black Cat, Domino, Mojo, Angela, or Iron Man from the special Crystal on Day 14!

All this, just for logging in and playing every day!

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,947 ★★★★★
    I have a doubt, do I have to valiant before the start of 14 day calender to get the 7* crystal or Can I get the crystal by becoming valiant before the end of 14 days? Can anyone let me know how valentine's calendar works?
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★

I have a doubt, do I have to valiant before the start of 14 day calender to get the 7* crystal or Can I get the crystal by becoming valiant before the end of 14 days? Can anyone let me know how valentine's calendar works?

In general the calendar does not reset midway when the progression resets. It would be safe to assume that you will still have paragon calendar if you become a valiant after the start of the calendar.
  • Options
    Moze2005Moze2005 Posts: 7
    I'm not to good with the English language so can somepersons confirm if they'res a legends title or will not be, thankful in advance ♥️
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★
    Moze2005 said:

I'm not to good with the English language so can somepersons confirm if they'res a legends title or will not be, thankful in advance ♥️

No, Doesn't look like it just a modification of normal incursions
  • Options
    Sooo no gifting for lunar event like normal? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ShshscShshsc Posts: 33
    edited February 2
    I don't see any titan shards
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    When will the valentine calendar start?
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    edited February 2
    If i become valiant during 14 day valentine day will it get updated or will it be paragon locked?

Can this be confirmed so i can decide whether to push for valiant this month or wait.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 638 ★★★
    How do we get a list of all #romance or #it's complicated synergy champs? I cant sort by synergy in game
  • Options

How do we get a list of all #romance or #it's complicated synergy champs? I cant sort by synergy in game

There will usually be an info graphic put out to help
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,458 ★★★
    Omigosh I can get my first r4 next month just from duels also two awakening gems for me as a thrknebreaker is a win, praying for mutant for kitty 😺 this month is a big fat w
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★

I have this image but from last year. I also searched for this tag in game, i guess new update will add these tags.

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

I have this image but from last year. I also searched for this tag in game, i guess new update will add these tags.

Actually now thinking abt it, since #romance and #itscomplicated has HT, AA and Herc, paragon gauntlet shouldn't be an issue.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Never a fan of Rift SQ as there is too big a variance in how well each player ends the month, but the Valiant 7-star 14 day calendar is a great salve. IW would probably be my least desired, but I would still be happy with any of the options.
  • Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    Why is Mephisto part of the themed Incursions if he was added to the cut list?
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

SO Many February Things to Do!

Rewards

The new Lunar New Year Incursions Crystal contains the following rewards:

You will find Lunar New Year Crystals (LNY Crystals) in the following zones:

Just to clarify, are these one time room rewards, can you get them multiple times, do they replace regular room rewards, or do they stack on with the normal room rewards?

(Presuming it is one time only for each room, but hopefully they are stacked on to the regular room rewards?)