**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Maestro OP

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★
Just my opinion but his glancing is too OP. Im war and BG he has became a major pain and yes i have a 6r5 ascended. I hate champs like korg that defensive presence changes the serverity of the game. If his glancing was nerfed to 60% that would be more ideal. Heck at 10 neutronium gaining a fury and moving the glancing to 30 neutronium would make him more sustainable attacker and less OP defender.

Comments

• Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★

If you nerf him then gotta nerf korg, onslaught, kindred, bullseye, photon etc etc..

I dont see any of those getting 10+ kills per war. If they do its a skill issue, not a champion issue.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I solo'd him with sorcerer supreme last 3 wars
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    edited February 3
    Git gud. There will be more insane champions coming and you will have to learn how to fight and counter them.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 823 ★★★
    Wiccan worked for me once his neutralize melted him
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    Kate is one of the best champions and is a very good counter to him. it's not even like a bullseye situation where some more niche champions counter him very well. Not even talking about the mystics. I think he's alright as a defender, the game has much worse ones
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★

If you nerf him then gotta nerf korg, onslaught, kindred, bullseye, photon etc etc..

I dont see any of those getting 10+ kills per war. If they do its a skill issue, not a champion issue.
    But Maestro getting those kills isn't a skill issue?
    You don't see hoe contradictory your statement is?

They're all powerful defenders. Maestro was built to be a powerful defender, just like them.

Maestro is fine the way he is. I just wish he was a better attacker because he's so cool.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,411 ★★★★★
    For last few wars ive been trying out void on maestro and its been working well enough for a clean up to come in u just gotta get better and keeping away when gamma radiation is up hes actually really easy just annoying due to the radiation damage is what mainly kills u
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    When a Champ works well, people ask for a nerf. When a change needs to be made, people cry bloody murder. There's no winning here. Lol.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★

When a Champ works well, people ask for a nerf. When a change needs to be made, people cry bloody murder. There's no winning here. Lol.

It's a sad sad world sometimes. 🤣
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★

I dont think Kindred belongs in that group , even Mephisto is a better defender
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited February 3
    I hope they don't nerf Maestro at all, because I'm going for Necro Exploration just that i could get that shiny 7* Maestro and take him all the way to rank 3.

And hopefully by the time Deathless Thanos comes out, he will be a direct counter to Maestro, Onslaught and Bullseye.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    edited February 3
    😭What is up with people wanting to nerf champs they obviously don't have? He's not even that hard to beat especially with certain Mystics.