**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RIGGED Summoner’s Choice - who did you vote for

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Black Tarantula
    I, like many I am sure, didn’t give a **** and voted for the first champ in line. On main and alts. That was this guy.
  • Options
    Mdowney80Mdowney80 Posts: 63
    Blob
    So far it looks like the “loudest group” are the majority. I don’t like any of them btw but Blob is the only one I’d even heard of.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Blob
    Reading the descriptions… oh man I wonder how many people are regretting non-Blob votes.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★

Blob didn't win. The Kabam voting system is rigged. Let's storm the MCOC "capitol" and demand justice 🙄

Then claim they were there for a tour. 😆
    it was an FBI false flag operation with antifa!
  • Options
    Yoma007_Yoma007_ Posts: 16
    Blob
    BLOB ‼️
  • Options
    Mdowney80Mdowney80 Posts: 63
    Blob
    I use to collect cards in Marvel Collect and every time they released a new character card it had to be approved by Disney. I’m curious if that’s the case with Kabam too. We’re all these characters already approved if it’s true you do have to get approval?
  • Options
    AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 88
    Shathra
    Voted for Hot Dark Wasp Lady all these rounds, especially since she’s gonna be a Mystic Goddess

• Options
    AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 88
    Shathra
    Voted for Hot Dark Wasp Lady all these rounds, especially since she’s gonna be a Mystic Goddess

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Shriek
    BigBlueOx said:

Reading the descriptions… oh man I wonder how many people are regretting non-Blob votes.

One will probably deal huge burst damage by exploiting weaknesses and be immune to debuffs or gain massive resistance to them, and the other will be a Doctor Voodoo on steroids mixed with Spidey Supreme. Did we read the same kits or you're still coping? Genuine question.
  • Options
    edited February 2
    Blob

BigBlueOx said:

One will probably deal huge burst damage by exploiting weaknesses and be immune to debuffs or gain massive resistance to them, and the other will be a Doctor Voodoo on steroids mixed with Spidey Supreme. Did we read the same kits or you're still coping? Genuine question.
    One reads like TM and Kraven had a baby, the other looks like the traditional utility or damage build but never both.

I think we just have different takeaways. Neither sounds that exciting to me
  • Options
    edited February 3
    Shriek
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

One reads like TM and Kraven had a baby, the other looks like the traditional utility or damage build but never both. Did you?
    Taskmaster is actually pretty fun to play when you know what you're doing and has crazy damage, so I don't know how that's a bad thing. Not to mention, he obviously would have loads of other things Taskmaster and Kraven lack.

As for Shathra, what traditional utility? "Attacking her opponent lets her build up swarms of astral wasps which can either be used to increase her own connection to the Wasp Totem, or sent to attack her opponent, rending both their flesh and their soul". Does any of that sound like power steal or nullify? Cause that's the traditional mystic utility. Also, you don't know for a fact if she will or not be able to have both utility and damage at the same time cause nothing's been said about damage. What if one allows her to deal massive burst damage while the other is dot based but just as effective. You don't know anything for a fact, nobody does.

You definitely didn't read anything, if you did I don't think you understood anything you read then.
  • Options
    Blob

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

One reads like TM and Kraven had a baby, the other looks like the traditional utility or damage build but never both. Did you?
    Taskmaster is actually pretty fun to play when you know what you're doing and has crazy damage, so I don't know how that's a bad thing. Not to mention, he obviously would have loads of other things Taskmaster and Kraven lack.

As for Shathra, what traditional utility? "Attacking her opponent lets her build up swarms of astral wasps which can either be used to increase her own connection to the Wasp Totem, or sent to attack her opponent, rending both their flesh and their soul". Does any of that sound like power steal or nullify? Cause that's the traditional mystic utility. Also, you don't know for a fact if she will or not be able to have both utility and damage at the same time cause nothing's been said about damage. What if one allows her to deal massive burst damage while the other is dot based but just as effective. You don't know anything for a fact, nobody does.

You definitely didn't read anything, if you did I don't think you understood anything you read then.
    Oh I read it. And I just don’t agree with your take. Both sound dull to me. And definitely not novel mechanics that a XXXL sized mutant or super sonic scream could add.

Tbf Shriek woulda been my 2nd choice. This community lacks crucial knowledge of 90s X-men and Maximum Carnage and it shows.
  • Options
    Shriek
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Oh I read it. And I just don’t agree with your take. Both sound dull to me. And definitely not novel mechanics that a XXXL sized mutant or super sonic scream could add.

Tbf Shriek woulda been my 2nd choice. This community lacks crucial knowledge of 90s X-men and Maximum Carnage and it shows.
    A morbidly obese man doesn't sound dull? 💀

I'm glad you stated the obvious. Blob didn't lose because of any bot conspiracies, it's because most people don't read the comics or have any Marvel lore knowledge.
  • Options
    Blob

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

I'm glad you stated the obvious. Blob didn't lose because of any bot conspiracies, it's because most people don't read the comics or have any Marvel lore knowledge.
    I think we can add you to that group if that’s what you know about the Blob
  • Options
    Shriek
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

If we're going off based on appearance that's all a normal person would see, I'm sorry that not all of us are Marvel nerds.

Unfortunately for you gatekeeping in this game isn't a thing, sucks for you but that's how it is. Take your L and move on, you're literally the only obsessed Blob enthusiast that's still huffing copium all over the forums my guy.
  • Options
    Blob

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

If we're going off based on appearance that's all a normal person would see, I'm sorry that not all of us are Marvel nerds.

Unfortunately for you gatekeeping in this game isn't a thing, sucks for you but that's how it is. Take your L and move on, you're literally the only obsessed Blob enthusiast that's still huffing copium all over the forums my guy.
    You keep using that word but I’m too old to know what that means. I’ve made my cases for Blob, the immovable man capable of controlling his own mass.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    edited February 3
    Blob

And you? Still with "Blob thing" on your mind?

Move on! Don't see your Forum mates as only Blob voters. It's not because someone voted on a particular champ, that the others would hate'em...lol

This occurs in politics, we know unfortunatelly, but not here that is a game debate forum.

And if the talk goes to specific human body issues this is crazy...

About Marvel Comics, Games, Movies knowledge you just can't wonder if someone have or not.

All the best 😊👍
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Blob

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Womp Womp
  • Options
    Shriek
    Zuko_ILC said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Womp Womp
    How does that even make sense? I didn't vote for Blob 🤣
  • Options
    Shriek

And you? Still with "Blob thing" on your mind?

Move on! Don't see your Forum mates as only Blob voters. It's not because someone voted on a particular champ, that the others would hate'em...lol

This occurs in politics, we know unfortunatelly, but not here that is a game debate forum.

And if the talk goes to specific human body issues this is crazy...

About Marvel Comics, Games, Movies knowledge you just can't wonder if someone have or not.

All the best 😊👍
    Lol what are you even talking about? What "body issues"?
    I really woke up to two people with dyslexia trying to dog on me for some reason 💀 oh wait they voted for Blob too nvm.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    Blob
    There was clearly a hanging Chad
  • Options
    Blob

^^^^^^^^^^
    I really woke up to two people with dyslexia trying to dog on me for some reason 💀 oh wait they voted for Blob too nvm.

🙄🤦‍♂️
    And with this talk ,how are you different than people that believes in crazy things as Flat Earth

Stop with pre-concept against Blob voters duuuhhh

Come on... Chiil out 👍
  • Options
    Shriek

^^^^^^^^^^

🙄🤦‍♂️
    And with this talk ,how are you different than people that believes in crazy things as Flat Earth

Come on... Chiil out 👍
    He is morbidly obese, you haven't seen his size? Lol
  • Options
    Blob

Lol
    Of course, but this aspect prohibit him to enter the contest? Why do you need to say that?

Hey, don't get so deep into this thing...
    Just tone down your words and respect other people choices...and dont pretend these people are crazy because of this👍

Last talk about this from me.

• Options
    edited February 3
    Blob

^^^^^^^^^^

🙄🤦‍♂️

Come on... Chiil out 👍
    Fat shaming makes people cool I guess. Apparently hating on body positive men of mass isn’t up to inclusivity standards…
  • Options
    Shriek

Lol
    Of course, but this aspect prohibit him to enter the contest? Why do you need to say that?

Hey, don't get so deep into this thing...
    Just tone down your words and respect other people choices...and dont pretend these people are crazy because of this👍

Last talk about this from me.

I never said that, I said I'm just not interested cause it looks dull to me.

I do respect other people's choices, however if someone doesn't respect mine I will send that same energy back. If you're mad that I laughed at you for saying "Blob instant win" and then getting clapped just say that and stop wasting time trying to explain why you're upset.