**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next Everest content out!

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,986 ★★★★★
We finally got our next Everest content "too soon". Seasonal challenges seems very promising, rewarding, and keep us engaged throughout the year.

Also a great motivation to push for Pargon and Valiant with next 2 weeks.

What do y'all think about it? And what's your prediction about the difficulty of the event?

Comments

• Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 481 ★★★
    Something I noticed:
    For paragons, they get 2 objectives a week plus 4 at the finale.
    That adds up to 12.
    Will we get points if we finish a map and explore the finale?
  • Options
    MasterA said:

Something I noticed:
    That adds up to 12.

Yeah they didn't said anything about quest completion/exploration rewards.
    Guess we should wait until Wednesday.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    MasterA said:

Something I noticed:
    That adds up to 12.

Beating the boss counts as 1 point.... so 12 from objectives and 7 from non objective fights. You get these points by beating the boss whether you earn an objective point or not.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Is there a forums post from mods about this? I missed the stream 👀
  • Options
    Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    I’m super excited for what sounds like SOP and EOP part 2, but needing all but one possible paragon point for the deathless piece feels very harsh, since players will only have 2 weeks to potentially pull, rank up and learn how to use 2 different champs in order to accomplish both milestones…
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,299 ★★★★★

I think they need to stop milking Necropolis and release 8.4 already cause this blows 🙃

8.4 will be out before the next season of this content. So we only have to miss out last few milestones of this season only.
    I hope so, I didn't watch the whole stream lol.
    I'm excited about the actual content though, definitely going to do it.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    I'm pumped.

Gonna bet we're gonna have a bunch of posts from people mad that they've been chilling on getting Valiant and only having a few days to get there before losing their chance at the final objective.
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 171 ★★
    For those who are saying it’s a cash grab or it’s boring or all the above no one is making you do it. Like many others I’m excited and looking forward to tackling these upcoming bosses who I’m sure are gonna make me rage lol.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

I think they need to stop milking Necropolis and release 8.4 already cause this blows 🙃

Womp Womp
  • Options
    _Pez_ said:

I'm looking forward to a boss rush of photon, maestro, onslaught, bullseye in a row!

Onslaught with an objective to use only shrugging skill champs!
  • Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275

rcm2017 said:

Let me summarise it for you

Basically we have eop like boss rush every 3 months.

There are total of 4 of these challenges throughout the year.

The challenge 1 is themed around winter season.
    We have 1 fight every two weeks, we have to defeat the quest which has only one boss and one path (no path defenders). Also we get 2 paragon objective and 1 valiant objective for each boss, basically these objectives are surrounded around using certain champs to beat the boss, like use only an avenger. Also note you can take in only one champ in your team as well.

This 1 boss per 14 days continues upto four fights, when the new one enters, the first fight and it's objectives will disappear and is replaced by the second one.

After going through 4 boss over the course of 2 months, we now will get a special quest featuring these 4 bosses along with 2 new ones, totally 6 fight quest, which got multiple paragon and valiant objectives for them as well, and you can run a full team. This quest stays for one month.

The first season is called winter of woe, and the first fights starts by next Wednesday. Hope that explains all.
    Ty for the detailed step by step.
    1 question though, if I understand correctly, if I want to get the max out of this content do I need to become valiant before this Wednesday 7/2 ?
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

8.4 will be out before the next season of this content. So we only have to miss out last few milestones of this season only.
    If I finish necro during this month, will my objective rewards be upgraded? Or do I have to do it before next Wednesday?
  • Options
    Bron1 said:

rcm2017 said:

We have 1 fight every two weeks, we have to defeat the quest which has only one boss and one path (no path defenders). Also we get 2 paragon objective and 1 valiant objective for each boss, basically these objectives are surrounded around using certain champs to beat the boss, like use only an avenger. Also note you can take in only one champ in your team as well.

This 1 boss per 14 days continues upto four fights, when the new one enters, the first fight and it's objectives will disappear and is replaced by the second one.

After going through 4 boss over the course of 2 months, we now will get a special quest featuring these 4 bosses along with 2 new ones, totally 6 fight quest, which got multiple paragon and valiant objectives for them as well, and you can run a full team. This quest stays for one month.

The first season is called winter of woe, and the first fights starts by next Wednesday. Hope that explains all.
    1 question though, if I understand correctly, if I want to get the max out of this content do I need to become valiant before this Wednesday 7/2 ?
    No I believe, the first quest last 14 days, so you have time until 21/02 to become valiant, alsp, The point for last milestone is 24 points, but we get 25 points in total for completing all objectives, So I do believe you can safely skip one objective you feel too tough.
  • Options

If I finish necro during this month, will my objective rewards be upgraded? Or do I have to do it before next Wednesday?
    I'm also having the same doubt, I do believe our objective are updated, The devs sure would've thought about it.
  • Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275

Bron1 said:

rcm2017 said:

No I believe, the first quest last 14 days, so you have time until 21/02 to become valiant, alsp, The point for last milestone is 24 points, but we get 25 points in total for completing all objectives, So I do believe you can safely skip one objective you feel too tough.
    Awesome ty
  • Options

Zuko_ILC said:

Womp Womp
    The irony of this coming from the "I get my panties in a bunch" forum user.
    That's a pretty misogynistic comment.
  • Options

Yes, finally something to keep us engaged throughout the year
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Absolutely! Did you get your last couple necropolis paths done yet?

The daily crystals have been well worth the effort, hoping to see you get it soon my friend!
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 305 ★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Womp Womp
    That's a pretty misogynistic comment.
    Stop crying misogyny
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 116

On a count of three everyone stop wearing panties. Problem solved!

• Options

Absolutely! Did you get your last couple necropolis paths done yet?

The daily crystals have been well worth the effort, hoping to see you get it soon my friend!
    Nah, But planning to do it before valentine's day calendar

The problem is I have enough units/revs for one path, But a bit short of units for next path, Time to grind harder. Let's hope for the best.