**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Brand New CONTEST TRACKER!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Contest_TrackerContest_Tracker Posts: 24
    Happy to build something new for the community. I hope you enjoy using the site. @DanielRand
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 475 ★★★
    Great job on creating this site! I would love to see BG deck building added to the site. It would be nice to play around with the decks on BG off-season. I think it's in the pipeline.
  • Options
    Yes, there will be functionality for BG decks coming soon. This may, if possible, include features such as the site auto-generating, optimising or suggesting changes to your decks based on some criteria you define. As I get closer to that feature, I will keep the forums posted. @XFREEDOMX
  • Options
    The current feature being developed is a tool for Alliance leaders and officers. There will be a dedicated view where you can organise champions into three battlegroups each containing 10 boxes (10 members). You will be able to add champions to each of these boxes, allowing you to arrange the best combination of champions across your members.

Initially you will not be able to send this across accounts, but that is in the pipeline. For the immediate future, this may help some players use a comfortable drag and drop interface for battlegroup arrangements as opposed to a private excel spreadsheet for their alliance.
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 77
    Great site, thanks for all your work.
  • Options
    TheDarkShoriTheDarkShori Posts: 4
    It would be great if you could include a tab to create our character icons with the different borders and stars that the game has. For example, this page:
    https://seanwhos.github.io/mcoc-profile-pic/

In this way, we could create .png files of our favorite characters, with as many stars as we want, duplicated or not duplicated. It would be a great advancement for your page, which, in fact, is very, very good! My congratulations
  • Options
    Thank you @Gardosh

@TheDarkShori I will add a create-your-own-character functionality into the development pipeline. You may not see this feature immediately, however it will be added as and when possible. I am glad you like the site and I look forward to adding many more features for the community!
  • Options
    Hey guys!
    The current feature being developed is a nice drag and drop page for Alliance War Arrangement. If anyone has any ideas on what they may like to see on the page, or any requirements, then please let me know!

Also, very soon we'll have both Dust and Ironheart added to the Contest Tracker, alongside the new 7 stars!

Hope everyone's enjoying the site!
    Thanks for your support!
    Contest Tracker
  • Options
    Hey guys!
    You might have seem some of the icons below on the site recently:

If you see a placeholder icon like these, then this represents a more recent MCOC champion that Contest Tracker does not yet have the artwork for. Click on the champion for more information. They can still be used as normal!
  • Options
    Hey guys! There has been an update to the site!
    We have The Serpent and The Destroyer added to the Contest Tracker with placeholder artwork! Dust and Ironheart both have artwork now. Onslaught has been removed from the recent champions' x3 multiplier.

There is also the shiny brand new page, Pinpoint!
    Details about this page will be posted tomorrow but in the meantime, for an early look, head over to contest-tracker.com to check out this new feature and have some fun!

Thank you for the support guys,
    Contest Tracker

• Options
    Has anyone been able to make use of Pinpoint yet? Details of the new mini game on the site are above.
    Please let me know if you have any ideas or if there are any issues you have spotted. Thanks for the support as always.
  • Options
    If you click download excel on the ‘Your Collection’ page, you will have the option to download an Excel file for a brand-new empty collection (organised by champion or by star ranking).

You can also download your current collection and note any changes on the Excel page which you can then upload to the website to make changes on your account.

The Excel spreadsheet gives you information about important definitions to use the spreadsheet properly. The champions list is the second sheet and will have your arranged champions.

• Options
    It's super exciting that we have a lot of updates in the development pipeline. It would be amazing to get even more ideas on what you would like to see next to make the site bigger and better! Thank you for your continued support.
  • Options
    The Stars Page is a great one to be able to see your champions based on their star rating and rank. You can also see which champions are unowned based on star ranking and plan for the future!

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    I 💕 how you keep adding stuff. Keep up the great work.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    Very nice keep it up
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited March 28
    Honestly, I was a little sceptical when I first read this thread so I didn't use it. But after seeing some of the comments and that it doesn't seem to be nefarious, I've just had a look around as a guest. I was so impressed I've signed up straight away.
    I've been doing this for so long just in a boring old excel table, but this is awesome!! Great work.

@Contest_Tracker Would it be possible to also track your relics collection?
    Also potentially a way to monitor story progression?
  • Options
    Thank you @willrun4adonut ! I plan to consistently add features so there's a lot to look forward to!

Thank you very much @JLordVileJ

I am really pleased to hear that you signed up straight away @Luke9523 ! Making a fun interactive UI instead of boring excel spreadsheets is exactly the basis of the Contest Tracker. Tracking both relics and story progression is in the development pipeline and will come as soon as possible.

I am glad the community is benefiting from the site and if there are any other suggestions then I'd love to hear them!

Contest Tracker
  • Options
    Are you able to add the Summoned Symbiote to the 1* champs too? He appears to be missing.
  • Options
    Summoned Symbiote was removed from the Contest Tracker earlier because of his Universal class. It was causing some technical issues with other functions.

He will be added once again in the future when those issues become resolved. @Luke9523
  • Options

Summoned Symbiote was removed from the Contest Tracker earlier because of his Universal class. It was causing some technical issues with other functions.

He will be added once again in the future when those issues become resolved. @Luke9523

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.
  • Options
    Sorry for the slight delay in updates but we are working hard on some exciting new video content! We hope everyone is still enjoying Contest Tracker and please feel free to keep posting about any ideas/comments/thoughts you have for the site. See you soon with some new content!