**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade’s nerf.

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Rektor wrote: »

Blade’s creation was done for the good of the game.

Mystic dispersion is an absolute farce of a mastery. It on its own is the definition of overpowered, on offense and on defense. Dexterity’s interaction with it has always been absurd. The entire mystic class makes an absolute mockery of the rest even without MD. With MD.. lol.

Magik is the most OP champ in the game. She can do anything and kabam knows it. But they’re stuck because they’re the ones who buffed the hell out of her and went overboard. 3* Loki can beat 5.4 ultron in <60 seconds. GR is unkillable. Voodoo is unkillable. Dormmamu’s entire design was just broken from jump. Degen just because you evade? Lmao. Get out. But everyone accepted that and still expects it to remain the norm?

Sorry to everyone who r4’d a bunch of defenders that are now turned into mush by Blade. Too bad so sad. Diversity achieved. Kabam wins.

I want to print this post out and put it on my wall -- every word is true. Mystic Dispersion is absolute garbage and everyone knows it. But because people sunk resources into it before Kabam could shut it down, they were stuck -- even while 4/55 Magiks were slaughtering everything that moved simply because you hit her too much, or drained her power and pushed her back below a power threshold, all while Limbo is dealing Unavoidable Damage.

Straight garbage. Absolute garbage. But you won't find any threads with me whining about it when it was clear Kabam knew it was a problem and wanted Mystic Wars to stop.

Nobody wanted Defender Diversity.

But even if they did, you still had an OP Mastery giving one class a huge advantage over every single character -- DEXTERITY even triggers it!

I fought a 4/55 Magik today that was basically unkillable. Had to laugh. You get one stacked enough, what are you hitting it with?

It was about time Kabam dropped a counter for this garbage, because in case anybody has forgotten, NOBODY GRINDED FOR A 5-STAR MAGIK. RNG dropped it, and Mystic Dispersion, into your laps.

Welp. Those of us with Blades who got them dropped into our laps think that is a little bit of karma and justice

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    They should at a minimum address potential bugs.

1. His parries triggering bleed on projectiles. AA used to do this and was fixed fairly quickly.
    2. Danger sense causing nodes to not activate at the start of a fight. Things like heal block, starburst, degeneration, poison/bleed...

P.s. the popularity and outcry within this thread is lending credence to how OP he is.

Sincerely,
    Blade user

No, it isn't. It only lends credence to how far the Blade hype has gone. There are countless similar threads about Magik, Hyperion, even NC lol.
    If these threads are so common and prolific surely you can link say 2 of them for each champion and compare the amount of response generated within the first two hours of this threads creation?

I'm sure I could. Zero interest in doing so.
    Cant back up your assertions, good to know. ;)

Not can't. Don't want to. Kabam will either nerf him or they won't. Personally I don't think they will. If you've paid attention you've seen the nerf threads. No interest in finding them and providing links. But if you want to take that as a personal victory that's all you.
    More words without evidence to support them. “I think it, therefore it’s true.” Not saying there weren’t threads btw just saying the shear amount of opposition, flagging and rushing to blades defense shows how much of a crutch and therefore OP he is right now. Don’t even bother with everyone holding crsytals for his release, 35% of the summoner leaderboard featuring his pic (up from 25% a week ago), the amount of $ being spent at a chance to obtain him, discussion of him on the live streams, everyone talking about him....damn yeah he’s not OP but enjoy Blade wars.

I like when 600k players play dumb and pretend the icons on the leaderboard has to do with something other than prestige.

Blades prestige is high. Hunchback Thor is higher but he’s useless, so Blade it is. I remember when the entire AQ top 10 alliances were all hulkbuster icons. OP hulkbuster FTW
    You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth but I see your point cause I toatally remember the days when 5*’s we’re ranked solely for prestige like when the board was dominated by Phoenix, 2099, Loki, and Carnage. My point the leaderboard was actually diverse before Blade.

Prestige is just another example of how ridiculous he is, if you don’t have him maxed you’re behind. There is zero downside to having him and that is not a good thing as it will make the game stale and stagnant. Here’s to hoping 6s shake things up.

Dude, I'm sorry that you couldn't get him. Best of luck for February.

Also I'm sorry that your precious 5/5 MD is getting rolled over by Blade. But it's been a pain for around 2 years with no real counter and now that there's finally a good one, you people are crying nerfs?

No counters? Other than mystics, what good defenders are there? Spiderman, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Medusa etc.
    He literally has nothing over them.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    We literally have a single champ that crushed the hardest content released to date and does so much damage so quickly that he can outdamage a 1.5m health x-23 regenerating endlessly...

and here we are watching children cry because Blade makes their 5* AW shards harder to get because they knowingly place old school defenders that aren’t effective anymore as the game has evolved.

I guess your defensive placements will have to get more diverse.

Or maybe we should lower starlord’s sig ability cap to 100 hits.. you know, for the good of the game.
    Starlord? He’s a niche champ and you are comparing him to blade?

Blade is so OP he is devious and able to cloud people’s minds making them think SL’s ability to kill x-23 makes SL a better champ.

Lol a niche champ that was literally used in every single fight of the labyrinth of legends except bleed and poison.

In this post, “niche” stands for highest base attack in the game after a 10 hit combo that continues to rise by up to 100 points per hit for another 390 hits.

No, that not overpowered at all. It’s just a coincidence that he’s been used to clear the hardest endgame content since forever.

No, niche is a champ that specializes against 6 dimensional beings and needs 2 separate synergies to specialize against bad guys that bleed and/or mystics that bleed. He specializes against a certain segment of the mcoc population. That is literally the definition of niche.

Try again. Or better yet, don’t. Because you’re not gonna win this one
    Laughable, SL is useless once you are through LoL, niche champ. After that people jump at the chance to rank him down.

Blade can do LoL for less then move onto AQ, AW, 35% of the leaderboard and 5.4. People rank down other champions like SL to put materials into Blade instead.

I don’t even have to try, that’s how OP Blade is, does all the work for me. ;) Mean while you are grasping at straws trying to make Iceman and SL better champions by comparison.

Lol I see you enjoy lying to yourself, just like you did about t1a’s.

Starlord has trash prestige and is so strong at r4 he doesn’t deserve to get ranked up. So strong at r4.. because he’s overpowered. One champ that can beat all endgame content = overpowered. One champ not worth ranking up because he can beat everything st a lower rank = overpowered.

How bad did it burn when kabam lowered t1a glory cost after you spent 3+ weeks arguing 24/7 that there was no t1a shortage? Lol

And iceman is better than blade at everything except fighting mystics. Because blade’s niche is fighting mystics. Idk maybe it’s the competition you play against that has you confused 🤷🏻‍♂️
    ESF wrote: »

Blade’s creation was done for the good of the game.

Mystic dispersion is an absolute farce of a mastery. It on its own is the definition of overpowered, on offense and on defense. Dexterity’s interaction with it has always been absurd. The entire mystic class makes an absolute mockery of the rest even without MD. With MD.. lol.

Magik is the most OP champ in the game. She can do anything and kabam knows it. But they’re stuck because they’re the ones who buffed the hell out of her and went overboard. 3* Loki can beat 5.4 ultron in <60 seconds. GR is unkillable. Voodoo is unkillable. Dormmamu’s entire design was just broken from jump. Degen just because you evade? Lmao. Get out. But everyone accepted that and still expects it to remain the norm?

Sorry to everyone who r4’d a bunch of defenders that are now turned into mush by Blade. Too bad so sad. Diversity achieved. Kabam wins.

I want to print this post out and put it on my wall -- every word is true. Mystic Dispersion is absolute garbage and everyone knows it. But because people sunk resources into it before Kabam could shut it down, they were stuck -- even while 4/55 Magiks were slaughtering everything that moved simply because you hit her too much, or drained her power and pushed her back below a power threshold, all while Limbo is dealing Unavoidable Damage.

Straight garbage. Absolute garbage. But you won't find any threads with me whining about it when it was clear Kabam knew it was a problem and wanted Mystic Wars to stop.

Nobody wanted Defender Diversity.

But even if they did, you still had an OP Mastery giving one class a huge advantage over every single character -- DEXTERITY even triggers it!

I fought a 4/55 Magik today that was basically unkillable. Had to laugh. You get one stacked enough, what are you hitting it with?

It was about time Kabam dropped a counter for this garbage, because in case anybody has forgotten, NOBODY GRINDED FOR A 5-STAR MAGIK. RNG dropped it, and Mystic Dispersion, into your laps.

Welp. Those of us with Blades who got them dropped into our laps think that is a little bit of karma and justice

Yep.

Kabam couldn’t nerf MD and certainly couldn’t nerf magik after several adjustment including the last massive buff to her. So they created the mystic war counter to end all.

But please blade crybabies, by all means keep playing mystic war defenders while crying on the forums for a nerf. A few months from now when thousands more have Blade and you start seeing alliances clear tier 1 wars with 0 deaths because there are 30 blades active, perhaps you’ll diversify.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »

1. His parries triggering bleed on projectiles. AA used to do this and was fixed fairly quickly.
    2. Danger sense causing nodes to not activate at the start of a fight. Things like heal block, starburst, degeneration, poison/bleed...

P.s. the popularity and outcry within this thread is lending credence to how OP he is.

Sincerely,
    Blade user

No, it isn't. It only lends credence to how far the Blade hype has gone. There are countless similar threads about Magik, Hyperion, even NC lol.
    If these threads are so common and prolific surely you can link say 2 of them for each champion and compare the amount of response generated within the first two hours of this threads creation?

Not can't. Don't want to. Kabam will either nerf him or they won't. Personally I don't think they will. If you've paid attention you've seen the nerf threads. No interest in finding them and providing links. But if you want to take that as a personal victory that's all you.
    More words without evidence to support them. “I think it, therefore it’s true.” Not saying there weren’t threads btw just saying the shear amount of opposition, flagging and rushing to blades defense shows how much of a crutch and therefore OP he is right now. Don’t even bother with everyone holding crsytals for his release, 35% of the summoner leaderboard featuring his pic (up from 25% a week ago), the amount of $ being spent at a chance to obtain him, discussion of him on the live streams, everyone talking about him....damn yeah he’s not OP but enjoy Blade wars.

I like when 600k players play dumb and pretend the icons on the leaderboard has to do with something other than prestige.

Blades prestige is high. Hunchback Thor is higher but he’s useless, so Blade it is. I remember when the entire AQ top 10 alliances were all hulkbuster icons. OP hulkbuster FTW
    You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth but I see your point cause I toatally remember the days when 5*’s we’re ranked solely for prestige like when the board was dominated by Phoenix, 2099, Loki, and Carnage. My point the leaderboard was actually diverse before Blade.

Prestige is just another example of how ridiculous he is, if you don’t have him maxed you’re behind. There is zero downside to having him and that is not a good thing as it will make the game stale and stagnant. Here’s to hoping 6s shake things up.

Also I'm sorry that your precious 5/5 MD is getting rolled over by Blade. But it's been a pain for around 2 years with no real counter and now that there's finally a good one, you people are crying nerfs?

No counters? Other than mystics, what good defenders are there? Spiderman, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Medusa etc.
    Sorry you are absolutely wrong. I’m not envious of him I roll with him. I do not roll feature crystals so yeah I’ll have to wait for his 5* to come naturally and at that point I’ll be forced to maximize him and use my generic on him over others if I wish to be competitive, that’s just how OP he is, even if you don’t want to play with him you have to play with him.

I haven’t run MD for over a year, never had a problem with MD in AW as there are ways around it already. Magik is crushed by some of the oldest champs in the game already so I’m not sure why Blade is being looked at as the answer to her anyways.

I also haven’t said nerf Him BTW those are your words must be another part of his OPness, dude is unreal.

Those other “defenders” you listed, I **** on them regularly and would hardly call them good.
    edited December 2017
    CoatHang3r wants to win this debate the way he won the debate about the t1a shortage.

Oh wait, he lost that one when kabam lowered the glory costs for t1a.

Just stop. Everyone’s tired of the contrarian nonsense.
    That’s funny because if you paid attention I wanted more t1a but argued against the nonsense people were spouting. The resolution you claim as a win was one of my main points for acquisition of t1a, through glory. If you think glory was a win so be it but it was a compromise if you think the debate is what motivated change. Enjoy your more t1a glad I was part of the resolution.

You really are hilarious harping on this t1a thing when my argument was there was plenty of t1a for what people said they wanted. Did you notice how my main point of t1a availibity via glory is what changed? It was made cheaper to purchase, there was not an increase in supply just a reduction in cost. The delusion portrayed in your unwavering desire to win a battle you have to this point lost is highly amusing.
    So long gents, I’m off to fight labyrinth starlord with blade. See you in about 1200 hits.

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Blade only has a significant advantage on 37% of all champions? That’s nothing compared to all those other champions who hold a significant advantage over all champions....oh wait there are none that hold even close to 37% . Did the calculations factor in the champions marked #hero that trigger danger sense like Gambit, Cyclops and Taskmaster? Never mind his advantage is against the vast majority of AW defenders.

Blade can actually block Dormammu’s degen, yup blocking negates it if his danger sense fails to stop it. You counter Dormammu by not using dexterity which every champion is capable of. I however prefer yondu as you’ll be getting weakness on Dorm when he uses a special which greatly impacts his degen.

Star Lord? Stark Spidey? Unparalleled damage output. Only stopped by one node—safeguard (and Sparky can still fight through it with ability accuracy reduction and shock damage). DV? Regen and stacking poisons that stop regen. Ability accuracy reduction (better than blade) and one of the best power controls. Or GP? Permanent 6k armor break or enervate on opponent if not bleed immune. Stacking incinerate and one of the only 2 champs that can get 100% ability accuracy reduction on their own. What about Hulk if you want raw damage output? There are a lot of champs which counter the popular AW. You speak as if blade is the only one and nominees couldn't in AW before him

Regarding #hero champs, duelled a cyclops (couldn't find a taskmaster and Gambit) just now. No danger sense. Even if he does activate danger sense against those champs (as a side note, Tasky is another counter to Blade. He becomes debuff immune very fast against him) withe synergies, that makes the percentage of champs to maybe 38-39%? Still a very low number. Definitely not what as high as several people talk as if it is

As for Dorm, yeah good luck blocking and trying to regen against an aggressive AI (literally every dorm I fight). You'll only end up losing more health as block damage than you regen as well as losing a large portion of your power bar for no reason
    So long gents, I’m off to fight labyrinth starlord with blade. See you in about 1200 hits.

That’s just how OP Blade is, he even ends our childish debates on the forums.
    Blade can do LoL for less then move onto AQ, AW, 35% of the leaderboard and 5.4.
    lol this line seriously made me laugh. Good luck fighting all the debuff immune and bleed immune (including maestro) champs in LoL with blade. Danger sense would do jack **** for him there. Even OML will be a pain with him (no danger sense and very short bleeds). And once again you mention the leaderboard champs and completely ignore that it's because of Blade's prestige and nothing else (as @Rektor said, that would mean HB was insanely OP)
    It's not a certain segment it’s >37% of every champion in the game. And the other two he synergizes with can dominate the rest. It’s a joke, like trying to minimize how OP Blade is.
    Please don't misquote me. It's 37% with all his synergies
    edited December 2017
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Blade can do LoL for less then move onto AQ, AW, 35% of the leaderboard and 5.4.
    lol this line seriously made me laugh. Good luck fighting all the debuff immune and bleed immune (including maestro) champs in LoL with blade. Danger sense would do jack **** for him there. Even OML will be a pain with him (no danger sense and very short bleeds). And once again you mention the leaderboard champs and completely ignore that it's because of Blade's prestige and nothing else (as @Rektor said, that would mean HB was insanely OP)
    It's not a certain segment it’s >37% of every champion in the game. And the other two he synergizes with can dominate the rest. It’s a joke, like trying to minimize how OP Blade is.
    Thats funny because Blade can bleed Meastro, ignoring his enegmatic against skill class.

He can take on Abomination who actually poison you when you bleed him but that’s not the only thing with Abom, Blade can turn off his enigmatic and prevent Abom from applying his eternal poison.

He prevents UC from proccing unstoppable but if that is too much you have a synergy with sparky who does not rely on bleeds and even then if that isn’t an option his high base attack only requires 1 attack synergy for extended enrage timers so you can bring any champ of your choosing for bleed immune.

Oh Ultron is bleed immune? He’s also a villain so here’s an extra 1000 attack to fight him with and you likely won’t have to deal with his regen and he’ll evade far less often.

You really do not understand how ridiculously OP Blade is.

The leaderboard, yeah that’s an example of prestige becaus 5*s like Phoenix and carnage once represented 35% of the pics there /s. HB was a far different time in mcoc and the game hasn’t looked like that since I first joined 2 years ago and it was Deadpool/rocket.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Blade is good, but he has nowhere near the versatility that SW had. Still has, albeit more scaled. I don't see why we're having a hypothetical discussion on it. There hasn't been a major nerf since 12.0. No, I do not consider resolutions for exploitable Abilities as major nerfs. There are still limits to what Blade can do, and counters to him. It's a new year in a few days. That means a whole new year of Champs. We don't know what's in store. Chances are, we will have the same conversation about a different Champ everyone wants this time next year. Lol. Everything changes, my friends.

Sincerely,
    Blade user

Sorry you are absolutely wrong. I’m not envious of him I roll with him. I do not roll feature crystals so yeah I’ll have to wait for his 5* to come naturally and at that point I’ll be forced to maximize him and use my generic on him over others if I wish to be competitive, that’s just how OP he is, even if you don’t want to play with him you have to play with him.

I haven’t run MD for over a year, never had a problem with MD in AW as there are ways around it already. Magik is crushed by some of the oldest champs in the game already so I’m not sure why Blade is being looked at as the answer to her anyways.

I also haven’t said nerf Him BTW those are your words must be another part of his OPness, dude is unreal.

Those other “defenders” you listed, I **** on them regularly and would hardly call them good.

Well then good luck getting him from basics. But the people who have him, paid either 15k shards (most used a lot more) or thousands of units on featured GMCs, and their skill/generic gems. So if you don't wanna roll for featureds, don't but then don't complain how others have this character and he is OP and should be fixed.

Idk what oldest champs you are talking about, but before AA and Blade, forums were filled with posts about Magik being OP and BS. Then there was Dorm as well.

It's funny, in each post you are saying 'how OP Blade is' on a thread literally named 'Blade's nerf' and then you say you didn't say it. What are you doing here then?

Lemme guess, you use specific champs that counter evade for Spidey/NC. Just like iceman is a counter to all evade champs(plus mephisto, morningstar etc too) Blade is a counter to mystics.

Also, if you don't consider these good, lemme know some good defenders (other than mystics) as you seem to be such a supporter of diversity.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    All of your muttering is false blade require proper synergies to counter all mystic champ and another synergy to counter villain champs without those synergies danger sense works only on about 5-6 champ so by himself blade is really nothing special. With the synergy team he can activate danger sense on about 1/2 of the champ in the game any champ who is not mystic or villain which still account for a lot of fights. Now think about this relative to aa he is absolutely insane also ability reduction gives damage put put heal block it is almost the same situation except aa doesn’t need any synergies to be good he is only gimped by bleed and poison immune which again are about 1/2 of the champions. so idk if I’ve helped you make sense of this but as it stands these champs are well balanced
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    this guy definetly in one of those playing map 3 Aq AND AW tier 11
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Thats funny because Blade can bleed Meastro, ignoring his enegmatic against skill class.
    oxajukgb1c84.gif
    No he doesn't (and this is with a Sparky synergy which increases the potency of his ability accuracy reduction). The only bleed he gets is from parries, which is how it should be since maestro only reduces ability accuracy when attacked
    He can take on Abomination who actually poison you when you bleed him but that’s not the only thing with Abom, Blade can turn off his enigmatic and prevent Abom from applying his eternal poison.
    This is a laughable suggestion. So you're telling me it's better to bring Blade, a non-immune champ, to fight abom because he has a chance (a very low chance at that) to prevent abom's poison? Even if he did have a higher chance, it'll be meaningless because of the number of bleed debuffs blade inflicts in a fight gurantees he'll get poisoned sooner or later. Good luck fighting him with blade
    He prevents UC from proccing unstoppable
    I was actually thinking about mentioning earlier this but refrained from doing so to keep my post short. Sure he can prevent unstoppable but is that even remotely reliable? Will you dash in blindly after UC launches a special? I'm pretty sure you won't. Champs like UC and Juggs trigger unstoppable twice during a special. Even if the first one doesn't trigger, you can't guarantee the second one won't trigger either and dash in (because several times it will trigger and you'll get hit). And if the first one does trigger, you can't dash in anyway
    ...but if that is too much you have a synergy with sparky who does not rely on bleeds and even then if that isn’t an option his high base attack only requires 1 attack synergy for extended enrage timers so you can bring any champ of your choosing for bleed immune.
    I thought we were discussing Blade vs SL? How are you saving units "using" Blade if you aren't even using him for fights?
    Oh Ultron is bleed immune? He’s also a villain so here’s an extra 1000 attack to fight him with and you likely won’t have to deal with his regen and he’ll evade far less often.
    Are you seriously suggesting Blade with 1k extra attack without bleed (which is quite a major part of his damage output) is better than SL? As for the regen, once again, it's only a low chance to prevent it. You could make the same argument with SL and say he can heal block or shock to negate the heal (or you could parry and stop it with any champ). Ultron's evade shouldn't be any problem for any experienced player. We got enough experience from fighting him in AQ and the first version of AWs as a boss

You also didn't mention other champs like VP, AV and KK would simply shrug off his bleeds, or how CW would prevent his bleed from proc'ing when he has enough armor stacks, or Groot and Visions who simply don't bleed. Speaking of Vision, Blade's sig actually makes him a bad choice for fighting OG Vision since you can't block for too long or you'll lose power and get stunned. You can't even use his L2 to take advantage of his crit damage. Same against Flix DD. Keep blocking for too long and you start taking degen damage so his sig is useless.
    I fail to see how Blade is even remotely a better choice for LoL compared to SL
    The leaderboard, yeah that’s an example of prestige becaus 5*s like Phoenix and carnage once represented 35% of the pics there /s. HB was a far different time in mcoc and the game hasn’t looked like that since I first joined 2 years ago and it was Deadpool/rocket.
    I think you forgot about all the people in top alliances having unduped 5*s like cyclops and WS at r4 to increase their prestige? Also, did you miss all the discussion in the forum when Brutal was kicked for ranking up a low prestige champ? Rank-ups have always been dictated by prestige. Blade happens to have both prestige and some utility which is why people decide to invest rare rank up materials on him. Make t2a and t5b as available as t4c was for some during the Ultron/RR era and I guarantee you'll see RagnaThor as everyone's top champ

Blade is good. No doubt about it. It's just that he's not as OP as you're trying to paint him to be

Sincerely,
    Blade user

Well then the people who DO have him paid 15k shards (most paid a lot more) or thousands of units on featured GMCs and their skill/generic gems for him and they deserve him. If you don't wanna roll for featureds, good for you but then don't complain that others have this better champ who's OP and needs to be fixed.

Good luck getting him from basics.

What oldest champs are you talking about? Before AA and Blade came, besides Magik herself (maybe quake), there was no real counter to a Magik with 5/5 MD and forums were filled with Magik and Limbo and MD nerf posts. And then Dorm was released who was a bigger pain.

It's funny because every single one of your post, you're saying how OP blade is, on a thread literally named 'Blade's nerf'. I'm sorry but what else are you doing here?

Please tell me what defenders you consider good then, other than mystics w/ MD, seeing as you're such a fan of diversity.

Oh and lemme guess for spideys/NC you use some evade countering champs like Iceman / BW/ AA/ CB. Oh and iceman is also good for mephisto, morningstar etc.
    That's the case with blade and mystics. By himself, he just counters 6 or 7 characters. By synergies it can be expanded but it takes up an extra spot so yeah.
  • CakesCakes Posts: 22
    Easy way to make blade less valuable is to make science better at fighting mystic. I'd be fine if blade gets changed if science got a real overhaul. Besides quake and hulk almost no one is viable for fighting Memphisto, magik, dormammu or mordo from that class. I doubt sentry/void/gladiator hulk will change that.
    edited December 2017
    @GbSarkar What’s Meastros enigmatic with tech again? Oh yeah a heal which forces you to quit. But yeah I was wrong in negating his enigmatic, Blade is greater than SL in that fight regardless. Watch Lagacy block the l1 and just negate the damage from the degen, does he even bother with sparky due to the enigmatic?

You are making too much of his bleeds and ignoring he rolls with sparky if your skills prevent you from coping without the bleed. Even then his base attacks allows more flexibility in the team you bring so you can customize the team.

Abom, Blades shrugs off poison up to 95% faster. I suppose if you want to minimize Blades OPness you would willfully ignore that ability. Watch legacy fight guilly with Blade, turning off her enigmatic.

UC, watch BG he always slaps UC 1 time after his specials while UC is unstoppable.

SL can’t do LoL alone and neither can Blade, however
    the consensus is Blade will be a cheaper way through LoL than SL and Blade transfers his utility beyond LoL unlike SL.

GR’s prestige is as good as Blade and GR is in basic making him more available yet GR is 9% of the leaderboard to Blade’s 35%. Crackrock is 3% with top prestige.

Blade is so OP he inspires people to write novels about him on the forums in his defense.

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    MH2804 wrote: »
    If you think about it, blade bows down to no one. There isn’t a good AW boss that can actually be a “Boss”. Blade with danger sense is too OP. What I’m asking here is for a nerf, take away his ability reduction, or remove his heal. Something that’ll make him on par with other champions of this game. He is the new “SW” before 12.0.

Properly butthurt
    Anyways keep hurting no one caresssss
  • CakesCakes Posts: 22
    @GbSarkar What’s Meastros enigmatic with tech again? Oh yeah a heal which forces you to quit. But yeah I was wrong in negating his enigmatic, Blade is greater than SL in that fight regardless. Watch Lagacy block the l1 and just negate the damage from the degen, does he even bother with sparky due to the enigmatic?

You are making too much of his bleeds and ignoring he rolls with sparky if your skills prevent you from coping without the bleed. Even then his base attacks allows more flexibility in the team you bring so you can customize the team.

Abom, Blades shrugs off poison up to 95% faster. I suppose if you want to minimize Blades OPness you would willfully ignore that ability. Watch legacy fight guilly with Blade, turning off her enigmatic.

UC, watch BG he always slaps UC 1 time after his specials while UC is unstoppable.

SL can’t do LoL alone and neither can Blade, however
    the consensus is Blade will be a cheaper way through LoL than SL and Blade transfers his utility beyond LoL unlike SL.

GR’s prestige is as good as Blade and GR is in basic making him more available yet GR is 9% of the leaderboard to Blade’s 35%. Crackrock is 3% with top prestige.

Blade is so OP he inspires people to write novels about him on the forums in his defense.

And everything triggers you into writing a novel.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    You could run Thru all of them with quake too.. no hits so no md

No you can't! I use Quake for a lot of fights and yes I can kill almost anyone with her without touching them. She's my mystic killer! But you have to remember that on act 5 you have nodes that literally make Quake completely useless!
    Also, Quake is a specialist champ. She's good to use on bosses but sucks when you need someone who can take more than 2-3 enemies in a row cause you have to block quite a bit using her strategy and when the enemy has 6-7k attack she takes a lot of damage through block.
    Blade can run though anything and just heal back up after every fight.
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    Kabam has already said that their future goal is to bring all champs up so all champs are around equal so stop talking about nerf-ing the champs we have now, people like you destroy the game
    @Superman69 Magik countered Magik. Also Elektra (my current counter if not AA), BW, Voodoo. It’s not like people were unable to get past magik prior to Blade. Thing with Blade is he walks into the fight and doesn’t need to do anything other than spray and pray like his l2.

Defenders many are good defenders however very few defenders are very good after blade which might be a good thing since people have problems with being challenged in AW.

Those extra spots taken for Blade’s synergies are not just wasted spots they counter champions Blade might find somewhat challenging or are very powerful in their own way. Even then we recently had an allaince war where it was 5* Blade 2* sparky.

Blade is so OP he carries 2* Sparky through AW.
  • FrenchyPantsFrenchyPants Posts: 26
    Not a ton that hasn’t been said. I would love to defend blade because he is my first rank 5 after playing forever. What he does to villains that bleed with a synergy team is great. So what? What aa does to anyone with no immunities is great. What iceman does to mephisto is great, what voodoo does to buff users that aren’t poison immune? What Morningstar does to anyone with lots of buffs.... the only reason he frustrates people is that suddenly their magik’s don’t get kills in aw... well whatever. I think they found a great hero to counter on of the most annoying parts of aw.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Guys don't worry

His featured rerun is Feb 22nd.

They won't nerf him until after everyones spent their 5* shards.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Dude, quit crying!! Let me ask you this then, since you said you have him. Are you Uncollected? Have you beaten 5.4? Have you completed everything 100%? LOL?

If he's so OP like you say, then you should be able to run through all this content easily, right? Hmmm........
    @Superman69 Magik countered Magik. Also Elektra (my current counter if not AA), BW, Voodoo. It’s not like people were unable to get past magik prior to Blade. Thing with Blade is he walks into the fight and doesn’t need to do anything other than spray and pray like his l2.

Defenders many are good defenders however very few defenders are very good after blade which might be a good thing since people have problems with being challenged in AW.

Those extra spots taken for Blade’s synergies are not just wasted spots they counter champions Blade might find somewhat challenging or are very powerful in their own way. Even then we recently had an allaince war where it was 5* Blade 2* sparky.

The new BW? I don't think so. Elektra is you current counter? Good luck on right debuff immune miniboss. DV is one of the oldest champs ? Cool.

Can you name those for me please?

You know what? You can cry all you want, Kabam will do what they want to. If they nerf him, cool. I will get RDTs and I'll get my resources back.
    Otherwise I'll keep enjoying my Blade, hope you do the same with your rocket.
    Blade just turned off heal block against Dormammu in AQ. Nothing to see here folks.

The new BW? I don't think so. Elektra is you current counter? Good luck on right debuff immune miniboss. DV is one of the oldest champs ? Cool.

Can you name those for me please?

You know what? You can cry all you want, Kabam will do what they want to. If they nerf him, cool. I will get RDTs and I'll get my resources back.
    Otherwise I'll keep enjoying my Blade, hope you do the same with your rocket.
    Hilarious in the same breath you dismiss BW after 12.0 and Voodoo who came before 12.0. You are not even being reasonable at this point.

My Elektra runs with resonate but she is not the only option for a debuff immune mini.

Blade is so Op people move the goal posts for him.