Incursions

I was finishing a round in last incursions but now my rewards for next incursions are not available.

Comments

• дTДEGINддTДEGINд Member Posts: 3

Why I'm not receiving the rewards since zone 4
    Why I'm not receiving the rewards since zone 4, when I already completed Zone 7 ? Is it normal or is just another bug... Just curious here's the screenshots.

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    It's when the tournament ends that you get the zone rewards reset. Round resets the gold milestones. Tournament ends at the end of every month or so
  • Garry0512Garry0512 Member Posts: 8
    @MarvelNoob it did reset today only but my rewards got carried over from previous round
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Garry0512 said:

@MarvelNoob it did reset today only but my rewards got carried over from previous round

No that was the round. Tournament ends in 10 days
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited January 30
    It says that you're in sector 1 in the map you're playing on, that's why.
  • JettMcGeeJettMcGee Member Posts: 4
    where ls the incursions that was suppose to return today?
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,596 ★★★★★
    edited February 5
    JettMcGee said:

where ls the incursions that was suppose to return today?

Update your game, and don’t necro a thread to ask that question. Just make a new post
  • dnoles89dnoles89 Member Posts: 2
    The new Incursion has a bug, the screen just goes blank. What in the world???
  • VasK1ralyVasK1raly Member Posts: 13

Black screens being this months hardest fight 🤣
  • RainOnYaRainOnYa Member Posts: 17
    Yeah, from February 5th to March 5th. I'm having a lot of bug issues. Same as VasK1raly.
  • RainOnYaRainOnYa Member Posts: 17
    I'm done playing until this is fixed. I've did multiple runs and would get all 3 of my champs killed due to the screen going black. The champs and background but you can see everything else. Health bars, Regen from willpower, HP from from damage etc.