Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Can't load in the game

I've tried disconnecting my WiFi, using data, even deleting the game and redownloading but nothing has worked, everytime I try loading in the game it keeps giving me the 'disconnected' sign, I don't know what to do and I'm hoping anyone else has any advice for me on what to do, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MackanMackan Posts: 2
    I've got the same problem so I think it's some kind of a bug. I've had the problem for 24h now. Hopping they are gonna fix it soon.
  • Options
    CioperCioper Posts: 19
    I have the same problem for over 24h now... All the time I have error: "You have been disconnected. Please check your connection and try again."
    My Internet connection is working properly. I tried to restart my device, then cleared game cache, then cleared game data, then even uninstalled game and installed it again - nothing helped.
    So I made a support ticked, but generally final answer is to wait for game fix...
    Sad thing is that I wanted to finish monthly event with bonus objectives which ends in like 2 days... 😟
  • Options
    tbell805tbell805 Posts: 8
    Same problem here! Pixel 6 android 14
  • Options
    Ninjafoxx14Ninjafoxx14 Posts: 7
    Thanks guys, I'm all the same aswell with times, it's been I think starting to reach two days now and I too was wanting the sq rewards as I wasn't able to finish them before and now might not even have the chance
  • Options
    PikisPikis Posts: 17
    Hi, for my two account the same issue, but for the third it works, dont know why...
    I already wrote to kabam support, they still looking for the problem.
    P.S. Its interesting that when login with the 3rd WORKING login, i can see those other 2logins online statment was that - i had succesfully loged in!!! I wish i could...
  • Options
    CioperCioper Posts: 19
    edited February 5
    Pikis said:

Hi, for my two account the same issue, but for the third it works, dont know why...

I found similar topic on this forum in March last year. Kabam had to make game fix to resolve it back then and the problem was caused by not finished incursions... So you know, it might be something that you did on one account and didn't on the other.
  • Options
    Alex_HDAlex_HD Posts: 5

I've tried disconnecting my WiFi, using data, even deleting the game and redownloading but nothing has worked, everytime I try loading in the game it keeps giving me the 'disconnected' sign, I don't know what to do and I'm hoping anyone else has any advice for me on what to do, thanks.

Encontraste solución?? A mi me.pasa lo mismo
  • Options
    Alex_HDAlex_HD Posts: 5
    Buenas, encontraron alguna solución??
    A mi también me pasa lo mismo, y en plena temporada de guerra y con las misiones especiales y mensual a punto de terminar. Ya van 2 días con el mismo problema y no puedo entrar aun.
  • Options
    Spidey081Spidey081 Posts: 34
    Cioper said:

Pikis said:

I found similar topic on this forum in March last year. Kabam had to make game fix to resolve it back then and the problem was caused by not finished incursions... So you know, it might be something that you did on one account and didn't on the other.
    Is there anything to resolve the issue? New update came out today, and I am still locked out the game.
  • Options
    I have this same exact issue. I try to log into the game and i cant make it passed the 2nd loading screen. Just updated the game today hoping that would clear the bug but it still seems to not work. This is really ****. I consider myself a high end game player who spends a decent amount of money on the game and to not have access or any real answers is utterly disappointing
  • Options
    I have the same exact issue. I was hoping the new update would clear the issue, but it has not. This is so stupid. @Kabam Miike we need an expectation of when a fix will happen here. This is an account that has spent $1000s of dollars on the game. We simply cannot allow the response to be look out in the forums for an update! That is total BS
  • Options
    Ninjafoxx14Ninjafoxx14 Posts: 7
    Thanks for the responds and the help, means alot, luckily it was just a case of time as I'm in now but FAR too much, especially during AW season, because of this idiotic glitch I missed 2 wars which is absolutely ridiculous, I'm just happy to have a great alliance that understood what was going on.
  • Options
    I started an incursion last night and after completing one room, I had to step away from the game for a bit. Now I haven’t been able to login since. @Kabam Miike this will impact my ability to complete AQ. Any options on a quick fix? I have tried deleting and reinstalling the game but that didn’t resolve the issue.

I have an iPhone 11, with version 43.0.0 installed. Tried logging in via wifi and on data with no success. No connection error message, just keeps getting stuck on the loading screen.