**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW/AQ hero selection bugged [resolved]

blacciblacci Posts: 1
edited February 5 in General Discussion
Hi,

does anyone else have the problem that half of the champions are missing in the champions selection screen when trying to join aw?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Yes It's with the new update, We're currently against a Masters Tier alliance and half of the alliance isn't able to use their planned champs in war.
  • Options
    The team is aware of this issue and is actively investigating.

We're hoping to know more soon!
  • Options
    DanxorDanxor Posts: 91
    I think its all the romance champs that you can pick. something something about Love and War.
  • Options
    Danxor said:

I think its all the romance champs that you can pick. something something about Love and War.

It’s the Raid champ pool that’s showing up
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    Just played around with it… can filter 7 star skill. Says I have 7 in the filter but only black panther shows up.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 372 ★★★
    Same thing is affecting AQ
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    1199345 said:

Same thing is affecting AQ

Agree, was coming here to ask about this but can see it is already reported.
  • Options
    PiccolinaPiccolina Posts: 12
    Alot of my champs are missing also
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Same here.
  • Options
    Same thing in aq
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Same! My standard AQ team is not available…
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    What's happened with the champs in aq, there's so many disappeared or not showing up
  • Options
    Can we get an update swiftly. I’m having my alliance hold on joining until it’s fixed.
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 81
    Piccolina said:

What's happened with the champs in aq, there's so many disappeared or not showing up

You already got your answer, didnt you? Just wait a sec.
  • Options
    So so far with new update black screen in incursions, aw and aq champs not available, and also now filter screen in arenas not working correctly.
  • Options
    username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    Buffed Red Guardian is broken too! He doesn't place Slow when he launches his SP1
  • Options
    AtzeKrank said:

Piccolina said:

You already got your answer, didnt you? Just wait a sec.
    Their msg wasn't showing when I posted 😅
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,395 ★★★★★

Buffed Red Guardian is broken too! He doesn't place Slow when he launches his SP1

Who was u facing as u cant slow class disadvantage
  • Options
    username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    OMG!!! Winter Soldier!!! Lemme try ANY other class. I haven't used him a very long time. I forgot that was a thing
  • Options
    Mario187xMario187x Posts: 7
    Same here, but i found a temporary solution at least. Try to select your champs throw synergies
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Mario187x said:

Same here, but i found a temporary solution at least. Try to select your champs throw synergies

That‘s great advice, thanks!
  • Options
    Nope. Still not showing the champs I need even with tags
  • Options
    Can we get an update without bugs?
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163

Can we get an update without bugs?

Never.some of us never got raids or compensation for no raids and new raids is back up for enlistment which means those of us who didn’t get it won’t get it again. Aq tactics and war tactics don’t work or even show up for a month. Aq is every other week glitching something new. Input issues,war,incursions currently glitched. It’s just expected at this point to have glitches with ang update.

Crazy how ally’s can lose out in entire weeks of raids,aq,war and not compensated or a fix and tickets all say sorry no eta. It’s become a joke to the allies suffering
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 680 ★★★
    Oh god lord.

Really hope we get a fix quick, before this AW end.

Need to join AW with specific champs to counter Def, and right now they are not available to select.
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163
    Kabam Jax said:

The team is aware of this issue and is actively investigating.

We're hoping to know more soon!

No tactics for one our my allies but other one works fine. Champs missing but also so are tactics.
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Can't see several champs when trying to join AQ. Really don't want to fight Tigra mini without Scorpion if I don't have to.
  • Options
    edited February 5
    Hey Summoners!

Here with an update for you!

The game team has resolved this issue and you all should be able to select from your entire roster in AQ and AW. Before testing this, please force close your game and reopen it!

While the team had to execute some creative behind-the-scenes technical wizardry, nothing should change on your end!

There was consideration given to cancelling this current war, but at this time the decision has been made to not cancel it.

Hope this helps; thank you for your patience.