**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is the Lunar New Year Event ?

It should've started but , there is NOTHING ingame , not even a Coin Profile Pic with a Dragon

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    The update is not out yet. It comes out at Wednesday 6 pm UK. Incursions is seperate
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225

The update is not out yet. It comes out at Wednesday 6 pm UK. Incursions is seperate

No , the Event starts Today ...
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
    Update is out, event is supposed to be up as of 15 mins ago according to the announcement

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    I asked the devs about it and they said the LNY quest and event start February 10th at 00:00 UTC time.

I don't know the conversion from UTC to Maple Syrup Standard Time and am too lazy to do it anyways 🤣
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited February 5
    Pikolu said:

I asked the devs about it and they said the LNY quest and event start February 10th at 00:00 UTC time.

I don't know the conversion from UTC to Maple Syrup Standard Time and am too lazy to do it anyways 🤣

The **INCURSIONS** New Year stuff was to begin earlier today.
    (Jax said some issues with it, seems like champs disappearing in fights ??, but it did start)

Probably need to download the new game update that is available, in order to see it (?)
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    edited February 5

Pikolu said:

The **INCURSIONS** New Year stuff was to begin earlier today.
    (Jax said some issues with it, seems like champs disappearing in fights ??, but it did start)

Probably need to download the new game update that is available, in order to see it (?)
    The incursions start today, but the LNY QUEST and SOLO EVENT do not start today.

Yes, I am aware forums doesn't say the quest and solo event have a different date, but they do.
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 116
    I don’t have access to incursions at all. :(
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited February 5
    Oh, so the SIDE QUEST, as well as the normal MONTHLY QUESTS start Wed. like normal.

But there is a *separate* Lunar New Year QUEST, which doesn’t start until NEXT week Monday. Ok.

While the INCURSIONS (also called “LNY Incursions Event” in the announcement) did start today (Monday). Which is where OP said they didn’t see any “Event”.
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 351 ★★
    Don’t see incursions at all and there’s no update available for iPhone.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    Venoween said:

Update in app store
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 116

Venoween said:

Update in app store
    I looked again. Still not there yet.
  • Options
    Venoween said:

Venoween said:

Update in app store
    I looked again. Still not there yet.
    Don’t just check to see if it has been detected yet and flagged as an available Update.
    Go specifically to your Purchased / Downloaded Apps list, and go to the MCOC app directly, and see if it shows as an Update Available.

(for me, it's not in my Apple Store Updates list yet, but checking the App itself in the store it DOES show Update available)
  • Options

Oh, so the SIDE QUEST, as well as the normal MONTHLY QUESTS start Wed. like normal.

But there is a *separate* Lunar New Year QUEST, which doesn’t start until NEXT week Monday. Ok.

While the INCURSIONS (also called “LNY Incursions Event” in the announcement) did start today (Monday). Which is where OP said they didn’t see any “Event”.

Oops, special Lunar QUEST being this Friday evening (US/Canada time, or midnight UTC), running for 1 week.
    So different starting date *and* time than rest of these.