Options

Best mutant: Kitty Pryde or Onslaught

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 393 β˜…β˜…
    edited February 5
    Onslaught
    Kitty has never been the best mutant in the game. Mags is miles ahead, it's not even a competition 🧨πŸ’₯πŸ”₯

How many champs aren't metal, and immune to bleed and armor breaks? Terribly fewβ€¦πŸ˜‰
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Onslaught
    This is closer than I thought it would be.

Onslaught is infinitely more painful defender. I don't have one ranked up yet (fingers crossed for titan pool) but he just seems like he can do so much offensively. Can't wait to pull one
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,294 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Its depends on what you are using the champions for.

If you are using the Champion to handle Solo content, then there is no clear winner as each one does better or worse, depending on the Node, Defender, etc.

If you are using the Champion in Competitive content, then Onslaught is decisively better.
    On Offense, it is a toss up which is better as it can change depending on the nodes and defenders, but on Defense Onslaught is clearly better. Kitty is easily shut down by numerous Tech counters (even War Machine can do it), as well as Incinerate immunes, or even random champions if you play around the phase. Onslaught has much fewer counters, and the best counter Kabam has designed is brand new (Ironheart).
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 β˜…β˜…
    Think kabam has answered it by saying the same thing about kitty as here they would have rebalanced her. Also onslaught as a 7 star and kitty one of the champs probably won’t see as a 7 star.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,401 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kitty Pryde
    Overhyped piece of FOMO champion onslaught is, all the YouTube videos are being more generous on him than needed, once avg people get their hands on him he will be rated as slightly above avg
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225 β˜…
    Beast
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I definitely think both Onslaught and Kitty are both at the top of the class, but the title of "best" is still potentially challenged for by the likes of Omega Red, Archangel, Apocalypse, and Magneto. I think depending on the content, situation, or circumstance any of these can be considered best.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kitty Pryde
    Don't really care who is better though but if kitty is not better than onslaught can we have her as a 7* as soon as possible.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 747 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Onslaught
    Kitty was never the best mutant. Highly overrated, niche champ.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 747 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Onslaught
    PT_99 said:

One can IGNORE every DOT damage, can play MOST aggressively with NO risk, take NO dmg, does stupid damage herself and has a synergy which makes a broken champ more broken.
    War Superstar, BG double threat and great story rush clearance.

Decide yourself.

Look at T1 wars, look at top players BG decks. No Kitty in sight. Defensive threat? I could smoke her with my entire deck right now. All she has is basically the Mighty Charge node (stun immune on dash).
    She was overhyped for like 6 months due to some EoP fights and objectives. And one particular youtuber, who doesn't even uses her anymore, for a long time.
  • Options
    ShodaiHighkageShodaiHighkage Posts: 64 β˜…
    Kitty Pryde
    if you have skill issues, onslaught

if you have thumbs, kitty
  • Options
    naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kitty Pryde
    I feel like there is some new champ fever involved here.

I'll put it like this, where is the 7 star version of kitty?

How many of you feel like she's coming soon?

Yeah...