**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Platpool Pieces?

OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 88
edited February 6 in General Discussion
So... I'm a newer player and this feels like a dumb question.

Admittedly, I made the account a long time ago, played very briefly, and then abandoned the account for several years up until this past November. To put it in perspective, my strongest champ was a 3* Venompool, followed closely by a 2* Redpool (lol). In hindsight, I kinda wish I just started fresh. I've since achieved Cavalier and am making my Thronebreaker push so... here I am.

ANYWAY
During the latest Gold/Platinum track event, I ended up with two platpool pieces and...

TLDR: When might we expect to see platpool pieces again? Is there a typical rotation or is it just sporadic?
Heck... have I missed my chance I finishing him?

I can't seem to find info anywhere and it felt like a silly thing to open a support ticket about. Any insight would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    There’s no set rotation, usually parts show up in the dual track events which run every few months, and there’s occasionally a set of events for mid/late game players to earn more pieces in various modes, which we had last November IIRC. I’d predict a dual track event within the next couple of months, but no way to know for sure until Kabam announces it.