**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sand debuff

Did we really get Dust that does sand damage and nobody that I know of is immune to sand. Sandman should be but who knows anymore. Does anyone know of any champs with immunity to sand?

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    dot = ghost and the shruggers
    (No idea about dust and her abilities)
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    It's the same mechanic as Terrax. It's also similar to how no one was coldsnap immune when Iceman was released.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    edited February 6
    Dust is really odd addition to game when we just got Sandman? Countless other OG or variants of champions that could be added but oh well.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 556 ★★★
    I don’t like sand

It’s coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

You do not want to purify her sand debuffs, you will take a burst of damage and get passive sand debuffs on yourself. You instead want to use someone like groot or rogue who reduce the duration of debuffs.
    Or Kitty to heal from the sand debuff
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

You do not want to purify her sand debuffs, you will take a burst of damage and get passive sand debuffs on yourself. You instead want to use someone like groot or rogue who reduce the duration of debuffs.
    Godnack op.

Btw earlier in the day I was doing threat level 3 and this is zone 4.
    All that damage, 100- 57% lol. Don't know a single ability or tried to read or watched the deep dive.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,986 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Afaik, ghost don't purify debuffs, she simply converts them into fury. I could be wrong.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,986 ★★★★★
    Use blade, he shrugs debuffs easily at max power.
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 122

Pikolu said:

Afaik, ghost don't purify debuffs, she simply converts them into fury. I could be wrong.
    ur not wrong, she doesnt purify
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★
    Namor is making a comeback
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    It is great to be in Oz and have the update one day late, so I can see all the things I should watch out for in Incursion.

Thanks guys!
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 157

Is like beeper debuff

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

Soooooo, on top of a new, unavoidable damage type if you gather too many sand debuffs, dust also removes willpower from you, at the start of the fight.... So kitty will not heal, I am afraid.

Which makes her inclusion in incursions a bit of a direct herc counter, I am afraid.
  • Options

Pikolu said:

Godnack op.

Btw earlier in the day I was doing threat level 3 and this is zone 4.
    All that damage, 100- 57% lol. Don't know a single ability or tried to read or watched the deep dive.
    She removes willpower from *you* at the start of the fight. Makes herc an issue in later zones (currently in zone 20 and carrying warlock just for her). She's an interesting challenge...

As a suicides 24/7 and roster built for them player, she's "sad face" inducing. 😞
  • Options
    Musha27Musha27 Posts: 119
    PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

Ummm she disables willpower mastery😐
  • Options
    Musha27 said:

PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

Ummm she disables willpower mastery😐
    Big yikes
  • Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Has anyone used high sig Angela with 3+ buffs? It’s too bad Gladiator Hulk isn’t buffed because those passive damage fights were amazing for him… way back in Act 5 lol
  • Options
    edited February 7
    ShoNuff29 said:

Has anyone used high sig Angela with 3+ buffs? It’s too bad Gladiator Hulk isn’t buffed because those passive damage fights were amazing for him… way back in Act 5 lol

Not yet, but I will when I take sig 200 Angela into lower level incursions later on. Dust debuffs themselves are not damaging however, so will be interesting to see if she can counter it
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 201 ★★

Pikolu said:

That's still purify, besides which the sand isn't dot so ghost won't do anything regardless
  • Options
    ShoNuff29 said:

She only counters dot debuffs, not passive damage.
  • Options

ShoNuff29 said:

Not yet, but I will when I take sig 200 Angela into lower level incursions later on. Dust debuffs themselves are not damaging however, so will be interesting to see if she can counter it
    I mean she just won't work. None of dusts kit is dor
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,034 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Dust is really odd addition to game when we just got Sandman? Countless other OG or variants of champions that could be added but oh well.

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Dust got the go ahead because of Sandman. Art team said yeah, we can do sand particle effects and dev team said bet.