**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So sick of my crappy luck

KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
edited February 6 in General Discussion
My first two titans. Colossus and colossus dup. After months of waiting my two titans today are jabari and Peni. Im tired of playing bgs and seeing ppl with 7* copies of photon, onslaught bullseye kush and i get this [dookie]. I dont care if kabam bans me. [uninspired profanity] tired of this lopsided luck

Comments

• Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Kobikobs said:

My first two titans. Colossus and colossus dup. After months of waiting my two titans today are jabari and Peni. Im tired of playing bgs and seeing ppl with 7* copies of photon, onslaught bullseye kush and i get this ****. I dont care if kabam bans me. **** tired of this lopsided luck

Why didn’t you record it lol,
  • Options

• Options
    There u go
  • Options
    Yea im a crybaby what can i say
  • Options
    Yea im a crybaby what can i say
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I'm sick of not getting Sersi from the 1 Titan crystal I've been able to open this rotation.

Sick of not getting Bishop from the 13 crystals I have opened… Doesn’t keep me from using him as my profile pic, either… 😁
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Duped Colossus is awesome…Peni and Jabari are both good there’s nothing to complain about here lol
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 822 ★★★
    Peni Jabari and duped Colossus are solid pulls
  • Options
    get out of here. U see the rest of the pool?