**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lets See Those Titan Pulls!

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Dupped Morbius... Oh well...
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Jabari... Not exciting with how long it takes me to form a Titan.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Same… I am at 4k shards now… Hoping that Act 8 rewards will bring some shards, but that‘s 2 months from now!
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,043 ★★★
    edited February 6

Same… I am at 4k shards now… Hoping that Act 8 rewards will bring some shards, but that‘s 2 months from now!
    Yea, since we don't know when 8.4 is dropping (or what the rewards are), or any offers that may pop up,...the soonest Titan I can see in my future is after all of Winter of Woe is over with. So...late April/early May? :/
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Hopefully I can form another by the time Dust is added but of course it would be like a 1 in 24 chance I pull her and I'd probably end up with whatever the equivalent of Thing is at the time.
  • Options
    Vex PrimeVex Prime Posts: 260

Today's the day! Did you get who you were hoping for? Are you seriously bummed out?

This is a mostly fantastic pool so I was nervous but excited. Hoped for Onslaught like I'm sure many of us are.

I know next to nothing about her (besides fighting her in the event a bit back). Excited to get a feel for what she can do and if I can rank her up. So who'd you get?

What's the green and blue abilities? Are those like buffs they get? Or something? I don't know what they are.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★

Screw THIS bruh. My first titan. Had a mutant 2-3 from necropolis completion as well. In between two Havoks. Please can anyone convince me this is better than anybody at all in the crystal

See my post above.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,011 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Not happy… Any bright side other than defense?

The bright side is you aren't me.
    Tell me it's fake, plzzzz!!😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    Vex PrimeVex Prime Posts: 260
    edited February 6

Polygon said:

It's fake. Yw ((Ik you're joking so am I))
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 231 ★★

You win
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,011 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Seriously debating taking a break from the game. Not sure if its worth pushing forward at this point
    Nah keep pushing. There is always a next crystal to open

Honestly I don't be too mad pulling trash from titan, I already have some good 7*s waiting for rank up, but have severe iso and gold shortage, new good pulls still have to wait before rank up.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Seriously debating taking a break from the game. Not sure if its worth pushing forward at this point
    I know the feeling of despair but it always turns around, eventually.

It felt like EVERY time I was pulling a 7* it was a total dud that no one ever talks about or uses, haven't been able to have success with in Event Quests or Battlegrounds, etc.

And then with my Paragon Guantlet shards I got yesterday I opened a 7 and pulled a Bishop. I just had to open 5-6 **** in a row first. But boy did I feel happy when I saw him.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

She's at least good for path 9 crush tactics #BrightSide
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Jabari is honestly a very good champ, she’s hugely underrated. Mine is r2, she claps in war and is a surprisingly useful two way champ in a lot of battlegrounds metas. The dupe… yeah I can’t cheer you up about that one, her sig really isn’t all that special. Extra Hunt duration is nice, but it’s not enough to really shine.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,043 ★★★

Had 3 regular 7*’s and a titan. Was hoping for some mystic and skill love (or Onslaught obviously) with the Titan - didn’t quite get that but super happy with my Titan pull given the possibility of Jabari and Thing (sorry folks) and the fact that she is arguably one of the strongest champs in the crystal.

Rest of my pulls were ok - two solid, one bad. But I had to pull him eventually so now I’ve gotten it over with. Now I just have to hunt for the Crossbones dup.

I also got Knull out of the 1 basic I opened today. I’m happy with that as my 6* is still r3 and my cosmic 7*s are lacking aside from Vox and Maestro. Really, REALLY hoping Gladiator’s buff turns him into a force to be reckoned with, especially after I awakened him today.
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 308 ★★★
    I pulled Havok 😭

Any reason I shouldn't be mad about that?