**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nerf Onslaught or give everybody Onslaught

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

Comments

• Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275
    “You get an onslaught, you get an onslaught, everybody gets an ollnnaaughttt” - in barney from how I met your mother voice
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 822 ★★★
    You will find out when his rebalance info comes whether he will be adjusted or kept the same 😁
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★

Can anyone actually post the thread so the people who weren't here can also get the joke lmao
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★

Can anyone actually post the thread so the people who weren't here can also get the joke lmao

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/221552/either-nerf-doom-or-give-everyone-doom
    Good lord you had to dive deep for this. This is like Hercules (the animated Disney version, not the MCOC champ) swimming in Tartarus, it must’ve taken something from you
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/221552/either-nerf-doom-or-give-everyone-doom
    Good lord you had to dive deep for this. This is like Hercules (the animated Disney version, not the MCOC champ) swimming in Tartarus, it must’ve taken something from you
    I forgot I bookmarked it so I didn't have to dive that deep to find it but I did have to scroll down for a solid five minutes lol
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★

i remember the original…

the only time we’ve all ever agreed on something

Except for the revive nerf and introduction of the apothecary. I've never seen that many disagrees before
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    @InfectReality is that you?
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★

Nah, like his mutant brethren before him, Onslaught is a dud.

(Rest in Hot Takes KD)

What the…. Where have you been man?!?!? Good to see you again!
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

@InfectReality is that you?

You're 20 days late, I got to the joke first lol.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    Here for my 7* Onslaught, please. 🙏
  • Options
    MethodMan69MethodMan69 Posts: 32
    Rookiie said:

Skill issue
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    InfectReality's grand return 💀
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

About that nerf …

Man you're so lucky. I still haven't pulled bullseye or onslaught which are, naturally, my two most wanted! Hopefully I manage to pull a 7 star havok soon so I actually have a good counter too him.
  • Options
    BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Posts: 23
    Hulkbuster destroys him.
  • Options
    edited March 9
    Milan1405 said:

Rookiie said:

About that nerf …

Man you're so lucky. I still haven't pulled bullseye or onslaught which are, naturally, my two most wanted! Hopefully I manage to pull a 7 star havok soon so I actually have a good counter too him.

Thanks dude - it’s actually my 3rd featured so I’m stoked! I used most sigs on Namor but hey they’ll replenish one way or another.
    Hope you pull him soon!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    !Offslaught
  • Options

Rookiie said:

About that nerf …

HOW COULD YOU? YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD DESTROY THE ONSLAUGHT PLAYERS, NOT JOIN THEM!