• Options
    MPRADOMPRADO Posts: 2
    ahmynuts said:

Are you talking about the one in Necro?

Man, the game gives us 60 points and there he has 61 points
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,037 Guardian
    edited February 6
    Probably somehow conned a remote support tech during overnight hours into resetting their Necro completion status.
    And ran Necro again and was able to get that extra point again ???

Was otherwise thinking similar but with the Act-4 Completion status for one of the Chapters, but pretty sure Support knows they are not supposed to touch that for people. (FYI, last update from Kabam, a potential solution for Act-4 mastery is currently being tested they said).
  • Options
    Rxkid75Rxkid75 Posts: 2
    edited February 6

Have one in my alliance who suddenly has 61 pts. And one of my friends hasnt done necropolis at all, and he is suddenly sitting on 60 points.
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 402 ★★★
    I also just got a mastery point from an unknown source. I haven’t applied it because I know that it shouldn’t be on my account, but don’t know where it came from.

22+21+17=60. I completed Necro in December and should only have those sixty, but there’s one to be applied.

If any guardians or mods can help figure this out that would be great!

Jinx
  • Options
    Do any of those people have mastery points in any unusual nodes ?

Like maybe something happened with one of those lesser-used nodes, whereby they still have a point in there, but it somehow also thinks they don’t so acted like it reverted that single point back into the available points pool.

But would have to be a lesser used node, or else everyone would also be seeing this issue.
  • Options
    FrostDeezAKAFrostDeezAKA Posts: 30
    I just reset my masteries multiple times earlier today and was saving a single point for when mystic cores would come around again. Lo and behold, just now I notice i have a 2 on my masteries tab instead of a 1. I assumed it was my missing mastery point from the last chapter of act 4 exploration, but seeing how there was no notice of that so far does that mean its a bug?
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 402 ★★★

does that mean its a bug?

I’m pretty sure it’s a bug. I’ve got all my mastery points from act 4 as of around March 2022. I’d wait until we get an official statement before speccing into anything.

Jinx
  • Options
    FrostDeezAKAFrostDeezAKA Posts: 30
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,
    I absolutely understand the frustration around these missing mastery points, thank you for your patience thus far.

Just glad the end is finally in sight, so no, THANK YOU AND THE TEAM!
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The team is very aware of this and is actively working to resolve it.

It is a knock-on effect from attempting to get out missing Mastery Points, post-Act4/5 revamp. As many are aware, this has been a long, frustrating process - both for the game team and the impacted players. It's the result of working on a very "historied" (old) framework of a game that's almost a decade old.

The team will work to revert the accounts with the additional point and will continue attempting to navigate distributing the missing points to the impacted accounts.

I absolutely understand the frustration around these missing mastery points, thank you for your patience thus far.

All act4 mastery points posters.... Kabam is working on it.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 582 ★★★

Hi Kabam.

Just in case you thought I might have an extra mastery point, I'm posting this as evidence to show I'm still missing 4 points, so please don't take any away.

Thanks,

Toproller
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 246 ★★
    If you are level 60 have completed act 4 and necropolis should you have 61 mastery points? Is that the magic number?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,879 Guardian
    Grub88 said:

If you are level 60 have completed act 4 and necropolis should you have 61 mastery points? Is that the magic number?

There's only 60 points in the game
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Grub88 said:

There's only 60 points in the game
    Ok cheers, I got all mine then
  • Options
    ErrangErrang Posts: 73
    Not to toss another wrench into the cog.. but maybe it’s time to kick the old mastery system to the curb and start fresh with the fabled Masteries 2.0
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,327 ★★★★★
    Errang said:

Not to toss another wrench into the cog.. but maybe it’s time to kick the old mastery system to the curb and start fresh with the fabled Masteries 2.0

LOL. I think you can safely say never on Masteries 2.0.
  • Options
    edited February 13

Errang said:

LOL. I think you can safely say never on Masteries 2.0.

• Options
    In all seriousness tho… at this point I’d settle for removing some of the useless masteries and the “coming soon” portion and allowing us to take points off of individual masteries instead of the whole tree.
  • Options
    Yeah or even the option to buy a masteries page so you can have multiple masteries setups you can easily toggle between