**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

WHY?!

Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Posts: 144 ★★
Every single Titan crystal I’ve opened is someone no one likes to actually play. A month ago I griped and asked about a mercy rule. So the very next time I get a Titan I hold it til the new batch(since I got crossbones then Jabari twice in a row. Only to have you guys drop THING on me this time. What is it with the old or not fun champs in this crystal? Why is it every time I’ve opened one this is how it goes? This is bs. Flat out. I’m not playing the game in 2024 to acquire the newest rarity of crossbones, Jabari panther, or thing! I play at such a low level alliance I never see Titan shards. If it is t Everest or dupes I get nothing and for that effort I still come up with champs that aren’t keeping my attention on playing. Tell me the motive in letting that happen 5 or 6 times in a row when these shards are so hard to acquire. If think you’d want to keep most of us excited but it certainly doesn’t appear that way filling you loom at the pulls from that crystal on my account. Guess kabam doesn’t need casual spenders anymore

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,668 ★★★★★
    Better than my Zero.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,010 Guardian
    Folkvangr said:

Pikolu said:

Nichoas_1 said:

PantherusNZ please tell me where an unduped crossbones and thing are useful when they’ve long been ranked up as 6* champs at sig 200. Please tell me how having them as 7* is somehow doing anything for my account. I’ll wait

Can't awaken and sig up a champion if you don't have them. You always have to first get the champion before you can awaken them.
    So their utility is sitting on his account until he manages to dupe them? Lol
    Crossbones still has DAAR unawakened and has a ton of damage too. I quite enjoy my r2 crossbones and he was my MVP for paragon gauntlet merc objective.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Thats rough man. If it makes you feel better, 7* pool got the titan champions added from the last crystal, which you still have a chance at getting something good.
  • Options
    Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Posts: 144 ★★
    edited February 6
    @kabamJaxSucks i get that 100% but have never pulled anything that keeps the game fresh or fun from those. It’s the hardest thing to grind out and has consistently left me feeling bitter about the time to acquire them much less waiting for a new pool. Three guys on my team opened right before me. Kushala, and two white tigers in a row on the alliance feed. Next up is me with thing. Like this is the first chance to try to get newer champs…except I buy half the early access bundles also and NEVER get the 7* champ. If I do get a 7* they are from the basic pool even in featured paragon crystals. My frustration with this is through the roof.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,618 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

Wong_98 said:

Nichoas_1 said:

@kabamJaxSucks i get that 100% but have never pulled anything that keeps the game fresh or fun from those. It’s the hardest thing to grind out and has consistently left me feeling bitter about the time to acquire them much less waiting for a new pool. Three guys on my team opened right before me. Kushala, and two white tigers in a row on the alliance feed. Next up is me with thing. Like this is the first chance to try to get newer champs…except I buy half the early access bundles also and NEVER get the 7* champ. If I do get a 7* they are from the basic pool even in featured paragon crystals. My frustration with this is through the roof.

You actually tagged that account? Lmfaoooo
    I really don't know why this account is still taggable but it makes me blow air out of my nose slightly harder than I normally would when I see people accidentally tag it
    Bold to assume it was an accident
    I'm giving the benefit of the doubt because when you tag someone on mobile you can press enter to autocomplete it with the first one in the list so while unlikely. It's possible
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    What was wrong with the old system, where the “Featured Crystal” required the same resource as the normal Crystal, just more of it.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

Wong_98 said:

Nichoas_1 said:

I really don't know why this account is still taggable but it makes me blow air out of my nose slightly harder than I normally would when I see people accidentally tag it
    I'm giving the benefit of the doubt because when you tag someone on mobile you can press enter to autocomplete it with the first one in the list so while unlikely. It's possible
    There isn’t a way to actually tag Kabam Jax is probably why he went to that one.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

Wong_98 said:

Nichoas_1 said:

There isn’t a way to actually tag Kabam Jax is probably why he went to that one.

Actually there is @Kabam Jax wassup
  • Options
    Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 166 ★★
    Maybe if you're this unhappy with RNG and spending thousands then you should stop playing the game. I understand it's disappointing when you don't get what you want from crystals, especially those that can take so much time to build up. But it's the way life is, you can't always get what you want.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

Wong_98 said:

Nichoas_1 said:

Actually there is @Kabam Jax wassup
    Yeah, on mobile it doesn’t show up, so usually I tag Miike and then manually edit to Jax… ^^