WHY?!

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,813 ★★★★★
    Show us your 7-star roster @Nichoas_1
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Nichoas_1 said:

Someone tell me how to actually tag Jax then cause that sucks tag is the only one that comes up

I honestly don’t know how people do it
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

Nichoas_1 said:

Someone tell me how to actually tag Jax then cause that sucks tag is the only one that comes up

@ " Kabam Jax " without the spaces

Just tag @Kabam Miike and replace Miike with Jax
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited February 6
    Rookiie said:

Wong_98 said:

Nichoas_1 said:

@ " Kabam Jax " without the spaces

Just tag @Kabam Miike and replace Miike with Jax
    @Kabam Jax
    Edit: I DID IT!!!
  • Options
    Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Posts: 144 ★★
    Thanks guys I’m on a phone all the time if I’m talking here. So I appreciate you letting me know how to tag him back. The pint of this isn’t to spit evil at people. It’s to convey how frustrated I am with this Titan crystal. I wish it was 20k 7*!shards cause then it wouldn’t feel this awful. But seriously every time I’ve opened one there’s zero excitement and 100% disappointment.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,131 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

Wong_98 said:

Nichoas_1 said:

@kabamJaxSucks i get that 100% but have never pulled anything that keeps the game fresh or fun from those. It’s the hardest thing to grind out and has consistently left me feeling bitter about the time to acquire them much less waiting for a new pool. Three guys on my team opened right before me. Kushala, and two white tigers in a row on the alliance feed. Next up is me with thing. Like this is the first chance to try to get newer champs…except I buy half the early access bundles also and NEVER get the 7* champ. If I do get a 7* they are from the basic pool even in featured paragon crystals. My frustration with this is through the roof.

You actually tagged that account? Lmfaoooo
    I really don't know why this account is still taggable but it makes me blow air out of my nose slightly harder than I normally would when I see people accidentally tag it
    Bold to assume it was an accident
    I'm giving the benefit of the doubt because when you tag someone on mobile you can press enter to autocomplete it with the first one in the list so while unlikely. It's possible
    There isn’t a way to actually tag Kabam Jax is probably why he went to that one.

Actually there is @Kabam Jax wassup
    Yeah, on mobile it doesn’t show up, so usually I tag Miike and then manually edit to Jax… ^^

ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

ahmynuts said:

Wong_98 said:

Nichoas_1 said:

@kabamJaxSucks i get that 100% but have never pulled anything that keeps the game fresh or fun from those. It’s the hardest thing to grind out and has consistently left me feeling bitter about the time to acquire them much less waiting for a new pool. Three guys on my team opened right before me. Kushala, and two white tigers in a row on the alliance feed. Next up is me with thing. Like this is the first chance to try to get newer champs…except I buy half the early access bundles also and NEVER get the 7* champ. If I do get a 7* they are from the basic pool even in featured paragon crystals. My frustration with this is through the roof.

You actually tagged that account? Lmfaoooo
    I really don't know why this account is still taggable but it makes me blow air out of my nose slightly harder than I normally would when I see people accidentally tag it
    Bold to assume it was an accident
    I'm giving the benefit of the doubt because when you tag someone on mobile you can press enter to autocomplete it with the first one in the list so while unlikely. It's possible
    There isn’t a way to actually tag Kabam Jax is probably why he went to that one.
    Nichoas_1 said:

You need to put his name in quotes since it has a space like @ "Kabam Jax" but remove the space between the @ and the first "
  • Options
    edited February 7
    Nichoas_1 said:

Thanks guys I’m on a phone all the time if I’m talking here. So I appreciate you letting me know how to tag him back. The pint of this isn’t to spit evil at people. It’s to convey how frustrated I am with this Titan crystal. I wish it was 20k 7*!shards cause then it wouldn’t feel this awful. But seriously every time I’ve opened one there’s zero excitement and 100% disappointment.

I don’t have access to a titan crystal, only 7-star crystals, which is kind of what DNA was trying to convey.

From the few 7-star crystals I’ve opened, I’ve received OG Spiderman twice, VTD, Sandman, Wiccan, Black Panther, Gwen, Bishop & Juggernaut.

Granted the last four are awesome but five pulls were totally meh, and I wanted new champs too. Point is we all go through that, and that’s the point of the game, to make the most of what you’ve got.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,093 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

I'm sorry to see you've had some unhappy RNG-time.

Maybe it's worth reiterating, because this isn't the only place I've seen this today: Titan Crystals haven't never been labeled as the place to get the newest or most powerful 7-Star Champions. But they are a first opportunity to get most Champs when they are newly released as a 7-star. Titan Crystals are also an important piece of the pie in allowing Summoners to more specifically target their intended champ acquisition, having a smaller pool to pull from.

You’ve been busy today it seems
    It's been a week.

*looks at calendar*

It's only TUESDAY?!
    Jackson, you deserve a drink! What's your poison?
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 913 ★★★
    None of the champs in the pool are trash that's how good the titan pool is
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,131 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Maybe it's worth reiterating, because this isn't the only place I've seen this today: Titan Crystals haven't never been labeled as the place to get the newest or most powerful 7-Star Champions. But they are a first opportunity to get most Champs when they are newly released as a 7-star. Titan Crystals are also an important piece of the pie in allowing Summoners to more specifically target their intended champ acquisition, having a smaller pool to pull from.

It's been a week.

*looks at calendar*

It's only TUESDAY?!
    Chocolate milk, mostly.
    You're so real for this
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,807 ★★★★★
    You guys should be ecstatic that Thing is the worst pull.in this crystal and not, let's say, groot.
  • Options
    No. Your logic is awful. An old champ that no one uses on offense and requires sig 200 is not what I’d call a good pull or a fun time. Talk to my sig 200 r4. I have zero need for a 7* version and whomever thought it was a good idea to make him in the Titan Crystal should be fired. No one wants a champ like that in a crystal like that. It’s ABSURD
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,807 ★★★★★
    Nichoas_1 said:

No. Your logic is awful. An old champ that no one uses on offense and requires sig 200 is not what I’d call a good pull or a fun time. Talk to my sig 200 r4. I have zero need for a 7* version and whomever thought it was a good idea to make him in the Titan Crystal should be fired. No one wants a champ like that in a crystal like that. It’s ABSURD

You do realize that all of what you said makes zero sense? Wow you got a r4 6*. Last I checked 7* will go alot further than that and even at low ranks has better stats than a maxed 6*. Can't get sig 200 without getting him that first or second time. Lastly, he's only in the titan for a short period of time(respectively). It's not a permanent place to get him. Would you be happier knowing they could have just as easily put groot there in his place?
  • Options
    @Buttehrs for starters his value is in his sig. so unduped is useless and I won’t have him on offense ever for any reason. Secondly the sig makes it so that if you hit him at what would cost him a high amount of health, the damage is mitigated. So when a 7* hits my 6* the damage is severely capped. This actually makes the 6* better than the 7* because the 7 Star DOES have the higher health pool. If you’d be happy with that pull then go pull him and tell us about it. The fact that so many people want to tell me what I should be happy with is crazy. I’m not. End of story. It’s not for you or anyone else to decide MY happiness.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,093 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

It's been a week.

*looks at calendar*

It's only TUESDAY?!
    Chocolate milk, mostly.
    Agreed. I've had plenty of days where all I've wanted was a chocolate milk and some graham crackers and I'm getting ready to turn 40.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,260 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

We are all sorry... Some of us are 'always' getting the shortest end of the stick. It's disappointment of highest version. No shade to Jax.
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★
    One thing that I've really loved about 7 stars, including those that I've pulled from my titan crystals, is pulling champs that I've never really used before and giving them a shot.

For example, my current favorite champ is my r3 venom. I haven't used Venom since he was a 5*. I also love my 7* Joe Fixit and Diablo, and never used either prior to now.

I just pulled Crossbones and haven't used him since he was a 4* due to never wanting to invest in him and seeing all over that you want him at sig200. Sure for his debuff purify you do, but for his damage you don't need it. He's been putting in a ton of work for me at r1 unduped.

Sorry you don't feel the same way about your pulls. Hopefully there's something else in this game that brings you joy. If there's not, I'd recommend you stop playing because as a person you deserve to be happy, and if something doesn't bring you happiness it's OK to cut it out.
  • Options
    Oh hey look you can use thing on offense and get good damage with a full synergy team! LMAO except there’s at least ten champs who can do that damage in this crystal. They can also do that damage by themselves. Who really thought a champ that has next to no value on offense and requires 200 sigs to be at his best on defense was a good pick for the Titan Crystal? Who actually believed that?
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

I think it’s pretty clear to everyone WHY the titan crystal is configured the way it is. But the titan experience kind of sucks. Even active, accomplished players are only going to pop several in a year. It would be nice if Kabam retuned the spread between the best champ and worst champ in the crystal.

The value difference between Thing and Onslaught is too massive for such a rare commodity. No one’s calling for revolution, just a retuning. Things get retuned all the time. Everyone who called out the ridiculous disparity between the worst and best rewards in the raid cheats was making the same point.

Yeah it's definitely too rare a resource for how widely varied the result might be, unfortunately.
  • Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    Maybe I should make a thread complaining about my sig 40 Hawkeye. /sarcasm
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately, this is just life in the Battlerealm sometimes. I actually had this discussion with a mate of mine yesterday. We'd both had similar luck to you. Technically good champs (I wouldn't call any of your pulls "bad"), but not the shiny new champs that you'd want from the crystal. While I've r2'd one of the champions I've pulled from a Titan crystal (Shang-Chi) and I would have r2'd more (don't sleep on Jabari) if I just had the resources to do so, it's still more fun to pull new champions that you don't already have ranked up as 6*s regardless of how good they objectively are.

When the crystal shifted yesterday, I pulled a Peni and my mate pulled White Tiger (I think it was). My streak of good but old champs continues, his similar streak was finally broken. It's just how it is. Maybe next time it'll be different for both of us.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

The value difference between Thing and Onslaught is too massive for such a rare commodity.

Everyone who called out the ridiculous disparity between the worst and best rewards in the raid cheats was making the same point.

This.