Can you please stop RNG pain in Titan?

AddictorAddictor Member Posts: 428 ★★★
Kabam I know you guys like to make people get high and low or find the “balance” between players. But can you stop doing that for Titan crystal. Cus Titan is designed to be a high end and rare crystal, which takes forever to form one for most players. It’s so expensive! It should only contain newly released champs (featured champs)imo! At least add apocalypse, Hercules Hulkling level of champs! Why do you put Jabari Red Skull Thing Havok, Crossbones etc? I’ve been suffering from pain for over 7 years, why does the pain still come from Titan? Please Kabam ! I know it doesn’t work but I just wanna tell you you’re doing the wrong thing!

Comments

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,998 ★★★★
    It's currently an early access crystal not high end crystal as one might think.
    Also i would be good with Red Skull, Havok and Crossbones. But i don't get them often anyways to share the pain.
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 298 ★★★
    Got myself Peni, not sad, she's good in BG defense. However for many years playing this game, I've never got anything new from featured crystals, really, 6* and also now the titan thing. If 7* crystal system worked as the 5* and 6* one, using same kind of shards for both normal and featured crystals, I would always go for the normal one instead of the titan.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,090 ★★★★★
    True remove Jabari from Titan. It's shameful
    At least havok, thing are good defenders and I have seen Thing clearing sec-6 rooms 25 at least.
    Crossbones have fans.
    But Jabari? My god man, damn, what's wrong with that hero, no fun no damage just deleteeee, can't believe it, might be the worst dud hero to exist in such a stacked crystal in Kabam history, maybe ever.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★
    edited February 7
    Someone screenshot and share Jax's post on this
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Sersi??? good defender and attacker but nobody wants to see her and isn't nobody top 3 choice or even top 5

Oh yeah? No one wants Sersi, eh? Let’s see what @Pikolu has to say about that
  • gage201205gage201205 Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Sersi??? good defender and attacker but nobody wants to see her and isn't nobody top 3 choice or even top 5

Oh yeah? No one wants Sersi, eh? Let’s see what @Pikolu has to say about that
    Sersi is actually one of my favorite cosmics, easy to use, low skill, and her damage is top tier. I would be stocked to pull her, although hard to maintain damage without that power gain
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    RNG unfortunately has always been a part of this game. Balancing what you get with what you have and making informed decisions is part of this game. Unless you want to drop a wad of cash to try and pull from paragons, there is no way to guarantee pull a champ.
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Polygon said:

There has been a numerous amount of posts on here all hitting the same point that these crystals are just too high end / rare to have such an incredible amount of misses.

The bottom line is that a crystal that is valued at the level of having to explore all of Necropolis to obtain shouldn’t have such a value disparity of between Onslaught and Jabari.

PT_99 said:

At least havok, thing are good defenders and I have seen Thing clearing sec-6 rooms 25 at least.
    Crossbones have fans.
    But Jabari? My god man, damn, what's wrong with that hero, no fun no damage just deleteeee, can't believe it, might be the worst dud hero to exist in such a stacked crystal in Kabam history, maybe ever.

https://us.v-cdn.net/cdn-cgi/image/fit=scale-down,width=1200/https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/3r/60lzf3rwymxs.jpg

If i could sell her for ISO I would
    Congrats on the pulls! 🎉🎉
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    I made like 3 short comments whining over my double dani from Titan. Man some of these guys are way too psychologically invested.
    And yes, I don't like her, She failed me many times in BGs so now she can sit in arena forever.

Thanks homie. I do agree that we should be able to get shards a bit faster though
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Member Posts: 166 ★★
    There is points on both sides whenever I'm seeing these posts come up now.
    However I do feel there is a trend here, if you don't get the champ you want that automatically makes the champ you got 'rubbish' for example. When most of the time that's really not the case.
    Many times in my alliance for example, someone will be so disappointed with the champ they pulled, and say they are trash. And then there is others in the alliance that love them. It's all relative to the individual. Try them out in different areas of the game, and learn them properly before getting upset they aren't the 'top tier champ' that perhaps you wanted.
    What Ive always gone by in my time playing is never go off tier lists, focusing on others opinions too much. Come to your own conclusion about a champ once you've tried them.
  • AddictorAddictor Member Posts: 428 ★★★
    For those who claims Jabari is good, nobody says she is bad but is she worth being in Titan? 90% players wouldn’t agree I guess. That’s the point we’re talking about
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,472 ★★★★★
    Take some Advil...
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Danemo666 said:

There is points on both sides whenever I'm seeing these posts come up now.
    However I do feel there is a trend here, if you don't get the champ you want that automatically makes the champ you got 'rubbish' for example. When most of the time that's really not the case.
    Many times in my alliance for example, someone will be so disappointed with the champ they pulled, and say they are trash. And then there is others in the alliance that love them. It's all relative to the individual. Try them out in different areas of the game, and learn them properly before getting upset they aren't the 'top tier champ' that perhaps you wanted.
    What Ive always gone by in my time playing is never go off tier lists, focusing on others opinions too much. Come to your own conclusion about a champ once you've tried them.

How else am I supposed to get into a Masters alliance if I don't have the best of the best roster?! /s
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 591 ★★★★
    How many posts are you going to make?
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Addictor said:

For those who claims Jabari is good, nobody says she is bad but is she worth being in Titan? 90% players wouldn’t agree I guess. That’s the point we’re talking about

Show me the carfax
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

There are like three people in this thread above you saying (very wrongly) she’s actively bad, so maybe recalibrate that part of your argument.

I pulled her from my first Titan crystal. I was happy to pull her over several different new champions. I don’t want to dupe her, because I personally don’t rate her sig ability that high, but one pull of her is fantastic.
  • AddictorAddictor Member Posts: 428 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Thanks homie. I do agree that we should be able to get shards a bit faster though
    Okay why 20k shards? That’s the move that differentiates from other shard crystals! I agree with accelerating speed or lowering shards!
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,090 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

There has been a numerous amount of posts on here all hitting the same point that these crystals are just too high end / rare to have such an incredible amount of misses.

The bottom line is that a crystal that is valued at the level of having to explore all of Necropolis to obtain shouldn’t have such a value disparity of between Onslaught and Jabari.

PT_99 said:

Crossbones have fans.

https://us.v-cdn.net/cdn-cgi/image/fit=scale-down,width=1200/https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/3r/60lzf3rwymxs.jpg

That's more painful than getting kicked in balls and I've been kicked twice, doctor said 3rd one will be risky 😢
    PT_99 said:

Polygon said:

PT_99 said:

Crossbones have fans.

That's more painful than getting kicked in balls and I've been kicked twice, doctor said 3rd one will be risky 😢
    What about a light flick? Which can be absolutely more devastating than a kick