**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Winter of Woe Community Chat [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

I'll copy my comment from another chat regarding warlock:
    Warlock looked good in theory to counter his regen but his hits don't apply virus charges. The only way to healblock is with parry but that get's you killed quick with abs man's red damage.

I wanna say bug but idk if im overlooking a node interaction

Yes Warlock is bugged atm for the fight but he should be top option if they actually fix the issue before the second week is over.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★

Bendy said:

One thing I will say, they need to stop adding brute force nodes when the AI is so passive with specials cause it's just annoying like what am I supposed to do there? Oh well I guess I'll just die?

Yep its hard to get a hit when they just block when they have a special
    Or worse, dash in at you ten times and refuse to throw it I just lost like 50% health because of that and it really is dumb. Either turn off sp3 like in rol or remove brute force, the node is very unfair when the AI acts like this.
    I’ve had BG matches with my Scorpion where I hold heavy for up to 10 seconds with the opponent standing there holding block. This AbMan acts just like that.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    edited February 7
    Being curious here... Went with sandman, and for around 600 hits I haven't seen one crit from me. Can anybody else crit against him?
    Or basically absman's 20% flat crit resist totally negates sandman's crit chance?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,011 ★★★★★
    Titania worked well for me , managed to deal 50% health damage before dying, mine is 7* r2. Just Alternate between his specials and make use of her haymaker.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,292 ★★★★
    Game is very slow to load, probably cause of all the people trying this.

I tried my 7R1 Hulk. Quickly KO'd a few times, before I was able to get in one stun-lock loop. Managed to get him down to 88% in one loop, and then took an SP3 to the face. I'll probably toss some boosts and revives at this if I'm able to take off 25% at a time.
  • Options

I'd suggest using Sasquatch for the Gamma objective. Stagger on heavy means no unstoppable if you play right, intercepting specials. However, Sassy's main damage source of his sp2 doesn't work with dot immunity. His sp3 is the way to go.

Tried that already, unfortunately yeah no ruptures means no damage so you're looking at a 10-20 minute fight. Not sure if that's viable lol
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    edited February 7

I'd suggest using Sasquatch for the Gamma objective. Stagger on heavy means no unstoppable if you play right, intercepting specials. However, Sassy's main damage source of his sp2 doesn't work with dot immunity. His sp3 is the way to go.

How is he possibly dealing with the regen? I got a solo with sandman thanks to despair. Working my way towards a solo with she hulk who can just brute force it Sassy has no way to stop regen without DOT
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,292 ★★★★

Have you tried this? Seems like parry-heavy is hampered in this fight with all the chip damage, so would have to rely on Striker stun timing to get in a free stagger.
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 131
    altavista said:

Have you tried this? Seems like parry-heavy is hampered in this fight with all the chip damage, so would have to rely on Striker stun timing to get in a free stagger.
    The only parry-heavy necessary is the first one. All others are from heavy intercepting specials.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    So far i m just testing out stuff, 10 energy thing does hurt. Here's my results:
    1. I took 20% health with Overseer
    2. I tried Sassy, he cancels unstoppable with heavy but damage is less so it can be slow and long fight
    3. I tried Abs Man himself, sadly no incinerates on magma form takes a damp
    4. For robots, i tried Dragon Man and then Warlock but not happy with results
    5. I tried HT for fun but Nova flame also doesn't work

Now i will just see and observe one shots from YT if i get inspired to do it. Best i see using revives and continuing with Overseer but it can be stressful and i will take some time.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

My best try with an objective champ so far is hulk (took him to 48%). I’m gonna take a break cause this is way too much

I thought Kabam was on the mend with this sort of stuff after how good Necro was, but I shouldn’t get my hopes up from now on I guess

Does Hulk deal any burst damage?