**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 energy per tile brutal

the 5 energy per tile is a complete and absolute joke by Kabam for the Winter of Woes. It should be 1 or 2 per tile, not 5, with how many retires this fight is taking.

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    I think the idea behind it is to put a “cost” behind each try, instead of having it like before, where people can just go in and do the fight unlimited times for a solo.

Not that I support the energy cost, but it’s understandable from Kabam’s point.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

I think the idea behind it is to put a “cost” behind each try, instead of having it like before, where people can just go in and do the fight unlimited times for a solo.

Not sure if youre trying to farm disagrees or if you just haven’t done the fight yet. I’m a bit concerned if you have though
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,307 ★★★★★

xNig said:

What exactly is the problem with us going in unlimited times to get a solo for no additional rewards?
    You will perfect the fight or get lucky and decrease your item usage if you go in unlimited times. That’s probably what they don’t want. They want you to use items either energy refills or revives.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

xNig said:

What exactly is the problem with us going in unlimited times to get a solo for no additional rewards?
    You will perfect the fight or get lucky and decrease your item usage if you go in unlimited times. That’s probably what they don’t want. They want you to use items either energy refills or revives.
    That would’ve been understandable if the fights were like EOP acceptance or SOP level difficulty but judging from this first Abs Man, WOE seems like its on the scale of doing Necropolis with 4 stars.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

Graves_3 said:

xNig said:

That would’ve been understandable if the fights were like EOP acceptance or SOP level difficulty but judging from this first Abs Man, WOE seems like its on the scale of doing Necropolis with 4 stars.
    Correction: Limited to a very specific 4 star. Only a handful work.. and for objectives? Less than that
  • Options
    NasDSlayerNasDSlayer Posts: 31
    I'm not complaining about the difficulty.

I stopped for a long time. I returned at the beginning of this year. And I still haven't been able to masterfully evolve the account. I have the title Paragon. And these would be the characters that I would look for victories in this first week. But at the cost of 5 energy per block? I don't want to know about this fight. I play on an android. Sometimes I use dexterity and the character doesn't move. I took 173 thousand defense damage. Do you believe I'm going to waste time and resources repeating this fight with this energy expenditure? The rewards are very good. But that energy cost is a shame.

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Can we please get some traction on this thread? Maybe we get a mod response?

With how hard this fight is, there is absolutely no reason for a 10 energy requirement for each practice run...

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

xNig said:

Not sure if youre trying to farm disagrees or if you just haven’t done the fight yet. I’m a bit concerned if you have though
    Just stating facts.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Did my 7 tries with r1 Hulk, got Abs Man down to 70% at my best try and then switched off the game.
    The 10 energy requirement per try is absurd 😠

Why on Earth would you quit? Your game must be different to mine, as I am not getting any extra points for soloing the fight? So I revives a few times and it’s done. Overall it was poor design.

I agree the energy is high but can see why it’s done.. but everyone making out like you have 2 days to do the fight.. it’s here for 2 weeks!
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★

Can we please get some traction on this thread? Maybe we get a mod response?

With how hard this fight is, there is absolutely no reason for a 10 energy requirement for each practice run...

There’s already traction. CCP members are all complaining about the cost. Even Fintech was talking about AI too.

Kabam is aware of all our complaints. They know the vast majority of the player base hates the energy cost.

Whether they choose to fix it, is a much different question.
  • Options
    GaborrrrrGaborrrrr Posts: 21
    This whole content is just sad, missed the mark everywhere... Energy cost, difficulty, champ pool... Yet the worst is just the absolutely terrible AI, unplayable... How are you supposed to intercept someone who is holding block, not throwing specials and is unstoppable half the time? Oh yeah lets punish you for not hitting said enemy. Great stuff
  • Options
    Nelly2point0Nelly2point0 Posts: 3
    Kabam, please remove the energy cost next round. It takes all the fun out of it.