**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Winter of Woe Community Chat [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★

How will does Abs man himself work for the #Gamma objective?

I can imagine that he'll manage the Unstoppable well, but will basically lose 2/3 of his damage - will a r4/R5 Abs man be able to out-damage the opponents Regen?

I had what I thought was a good run where I took off around 50% with Abs Man before I took one to the chin and died and thought "I can do better than that," so I restarted. I could not do better than that. I should have revived.
    Damn respect!! Most I could take off was 15% with r5 ascended abs man, I just gave up afterwards.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Grub88 said:

So to sum up the only options are

• Gamma - She Hulk or Hulk
    • Robot - Guillotine 2099 (maybe Warlock if they fix bug)
    • Sinister 6 - Sandman
    Does anyone know any other options people can done it with? Limiting content to that low of a champ pool is just ridiculous. The game is RNG based there will be less than 0.1% of the player base that has all these options available and ranked up.
    Grub88 said:

• Sinister 6 - Sandman
    Does anyone know any other options people can done it with? Limiting content to that low of a champ pool is just ridiculous. The game is RNG based there will be less than 0.1% of the player base that has all these options available and ranked up.
    It's literally called the newest everest content, for late paragons and valiants. With these optimal champs R3 + a few revive should be enough. If you don't have these counters, or can't rank them to R3/r4 easily, then this content is not for you
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    Grub88 said:

• Sinister 6 - Sandman
    Add Omega Sentinel with recoils and Shocker to that list, and I think that's it yeah
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    edited February 7
    After a few failed attempts (due to AI bugs) with Hulk for the gamma objective, it was quite satisfactory to do a solo with Sandman right after,and first try as well. Worked quite well
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,393 ★★★★★
    Grub88 said:

• Sinister 6 - Sandman
    Pretty much these champs as no other sin6 will work as the dot immune and gamma basically those 2 and robots honestly i dont see many working there as the crit through block
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★

Nah bro I think I'll spend less units just getting the 5k piece at the end. High energy cost, poor counter choices, BS nodes? Won't even bother.

F it, we ball arena grind.
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 195 ★★
    benshb said:

Grub88 said:

It's literally called the newest everest content, for late paragons and valiants. With these optimal champs R3 + a few revive should be enough. If you don't have these counters, or can't rank them to R3/r4 easily, then this content is not for you

That is terrible logic. Its limited time content and you are saying anyone that doesnt have a specific counter can't do the content, what would be the point of playing a game that is that restrictive. Another Kabam brown noser
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    The challenge overall is cool. Not really fun as i found his AI to be weird. Sandman (sp2 spam) and hulk(sp3 rotation,), are soloable. g2099 is painful bs sp1 spam and wish he won't crit into block .

• Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    The only thing I can agree with is the energy requirement. And maybe that the valiant objective should have been the #robot, since not just for #sinistersix, but all together Sandman is the most optimal counter.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,197 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

Grub88 said:

• Sinister 6 - Sandman
    Grub88 said:

• Sinister 6 - Sandman
    For me this isn’t a everrest contest for me this is a challenging contest for me Everest contest shouldn’t be limited. Probably just a me things
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,815 ★★★★★
    After more testing, it seems like Guilly is easily the best option for #robot (unless warlock turns out to be a god for it), but it’s a painful fight like someone else said. Solo is possible but really really hard because he’ll crit into block sometimes, but she can do it in one 20% revive if you play it perfectly and the AI cooperates

So glad I picked Hulk over Bishop from the selector cause he’s my only good option for Gamma. I’ll take him to r2 and try again and again and hopefully that should be a solo

I have no sandman over a 5* level so I’m pretty screwed for sinister 6 😭
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,393 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

After more testing, it seems like Guilly is easily the best option for #robot (unless warlock turns out to be a god for it), but it’s a painful fight like someone else said. Solo is possible but really really hard because he’ll crit into block sometimes, but she can do it in one 20% revive if you play it perfectly and the AI cooperates

So glad I picked Hulk over Bishop from the selector cause he’s my only good option for Gamma. I’ll take him to r2 and try again and again and hopefully that should be a solo

I have no sandman over a 5* level so I’m pretty screwed for sinister 6 😭

Damn that sucks that u dont have a sandman over a 5 but im sure he would work still at r5 and ascended