Winter of Woe Community Chat [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

Grub88 said:

So to sum up the only options are

• Gamma - She Hulk or Hulk
    • Robot - Guillotine 2099 (maybe Warlock if they fix bug)
    • Sinister 6 - Sandman
    Does anyone know any other options people can done it with? Limiting content to that low of a champ pool is just ridiculous. The game is RNG based there will be less than 0.1% of the player base that has all these options available and ranked up.
    Grub88 said:

So to sum up the only options are

• Gamma - She Hulk or Hulk
    • Robot - Guillotine 2099 (maybe Warlock if they fix bug)
    • Sinister 6 - Sandman
    Does anyone know any other options people can done it with? Limiting content to that low of a champ pool is just ridiculous. The game is RNG based there will be less than 0.1% of the player base that has all these options available and ranked up.
    It's literally called the newest everest content, for late paragons and valiants. With these optimal champs R3 + a few revive should be enough. If you don't have these counters, or can't rank them to R3/r4 easily, then this content is not for you
    Are you trying to farm disagrees or just genuinely this incompetent?
    Jack2634 said:

The challenge overall is cool. Not really fun as i found his AI to be weird. Sandman (sp2 spam) and hulk(sp3 rotation,), are soloable. g2099 is painful bs sp1 spam and wish he won't crit into block .

I love how people complained about sandman as a 7* from the crystal, where some of us ended up with a Moondragon.

I’m gonna have to do the sinister six with a 5* sandman
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    Has anyone tried with a vison just thinking it’s slow but at least easily stops the heal and can just time around the unstoppables
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,054 ★★★
    Was able to get the solo with my r4 Sandman

Now I suppose I need to r3 my She-Hulk and take her and Warlock for a spin
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,397 ★★★★★

Warlock is bugged, won't work.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    I've seen screen shots and maybe a vid or two of ihulk working.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,054 ★★★

Warlock is bugged, won't work.
    Someone mentioned this was going to be fixed soon.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Im debating on skipping the robot objective as i dont have the patience to keep going at it and trying to not use revives due to already wasting a lot trying hulk and failing badly
  • Options
    Meme_Emergency1Meme_Emergency1 Posts: 29

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,894 ★★★★★
    Finally got him down with r2 Hulk. Went for the sp3 after deactivating his form with max furies and got like a 200k sp3. Then I stun locked him twice, and he didn’t throw an sp3 so I was able to get more damage off. Hulk hits like a truck here but you have to line everything up so perfectly. So glad I did Necro for this guy now

Just have Sinister Six left and there’s literally only one viable option that I’m aware of…what were they thinking with that. Might have to do a 20 minute rank 5 5* sandman fight
  • Options
    TheFifty9SoundTheFifty9Sound Posts: 23
    I'm ok with everything but the energy requirement. I don't mind using revives to get through hard content, or having to use specific champs. However, I'm more likely to avoid this content all together than I am to practice and spend revives once I'm comfortable having learned fight the mechanics.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,070 ★★★★★
    Kiptonade said:

Has anyone tried with a vison just thinking it’s slow but at least easily stops the heal and can just time around the unstoppables

DON'T.

He's magically immune to his power being burned because poop. So no heal block. And before you move on to Viv, her main damage he's immune to as well.
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 472 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/yixVhuuAYT4?si=jOA_Buczr1fhpSBp

Lets gooo. (Too bad he isn't a Carina Challenge 😅)
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    What is the hulk sp3 rotation?
  • Options
    MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 64
    More than a minute each fight without the AI throwing a special is awful and not helping
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 846 ★★★★
    zuffy said:

Throw an sp3 when you have near 15 fury’s. also knock him down to lose form before sp3. If low enough health go into an sp1 spam and stun lock him. Or do two sp3 and then sp1 stun lock
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★

zuffy said:

Throw an sp3 when you have near 15 fury’s. also knock him down to lose form before sp3. If low enough health go into an sp1 spam and stun lock him. Or do two sp3 and then sp1 stun lock
    Thanks. Going to give it a try now.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Im fully tapping out of the robot tag its just so much block damage let alone ai being cooperative with specials i applaud anyone for actually getting it done as so much needs to align with the unstoppable specials and removing the uru forms
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

You guys think Kabam will actually respond? Sincerely hope so because…seriously what is this lmao

You mean the way Jax responded re: the Incursions blackout screens the team was “looking into?”

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 846 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Remember boys, content is hard because Hercules is in game, oh wait, even if you use him it won't progress you towards actual rewards. 🤣

Abs counters herc. Kabams gonna make this eop herc proof from how op he was last eop. Like necropolis.