**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Happy February! Side Quest, Lunar New Year Incursions + Quest, Valentine's Log-in Calendar and MORE!

Comments

• Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★
    How long is it going to take to fix incursions? Geez.
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

Kabam Jax said:

How do we get a list of all #romance or #it's complicated synergy champs? I cant sort by synergy in game

From the game team:

There is a "Temporary Filter Tags added for Feb listing all these champions in-game on the champion select screen. Making it easier to sort these champions out. And the tags are red and pink."
    Since this is not the first time this has been a requirement to use for objectives can't they just add this as a permanent thing?
    There’s a difference between simple things like Objectives or extra points toward Solo Events, which could probably be hit easily just by playing.
    There's also been things like Deadpool Synergy champs as Target Objectives or Point Events before too. Or other things that don’t specifically have Tags either.

And this month's use of them for PARAGON GAUNTLET QUEST.

You wouldn’t want to back out after trying different champs in Gauntlet and seeing that they don’t count as a proper champ for it (or failing to realize maybe a better champ could have been used but there was no filter for it), or do this whole high-end quest and only then see that it didn’t give credit.
  • Options
    DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 66

Just putting this out there, last year we got units/battle chips and more better rewards in the lunar crystals. The only semi decent thing in these crystals are the artefacts. Also the amount of work needed to get the crystals. Am I the only one seeing this?

You still get those rewards in the red envelopes as in previous years.
    Yet I don’t see these anywhere. Am I missing something??
  • Options
    Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 165 ★★
    edited February 6

Just putting this out there, last year we got units/battle chips and more better rewards in the lunar crystals. The only semi decent thing in these crystals are the artefacts. Also the amount of work needed to get the crystals. Am I the only one seeing this?

You still get those rewards in the red envelopes as in previous years.
    Yet I don’t see these anywhere. Am I missing something??

• Options
    DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 66
    You can see why I’m confused when it says 2023 😂
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★
    @Kabam Jax I am able to see only paragon solo event . But in the post you mentioned. Player would have access all the below progression level. Could you please get it checked with the team.

I just care 50 more T2 dust. That would make me ascend 2 more champion.

• Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★
    Avnish said:

@Kabam Jax I am able to see only paragon solo event . But in the post you mentioned. Player would have access all the below progression level. Could you please get it checked with the team.

I just care 50 more T2 dust. That would make me ascend 2 more champion.

It is fixed now it is visible others are visible.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I'm Thronebreaker, but there is no Un-break my Ironheart Thronebreaker???
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    edited February 8
    So Mephisto is supposed to be cut from Incursions but he is also on the theme room list.
    Looking at him right now in a themed room so he wasn't cut.
  • Options
    LiVinGTri6naLLiVinGTri6naL Posts: 11
    Where is the valentines day calender or when it starts?🤔
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★

The 10th
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

The 10th
    14th actually, already answered in this thread

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    I'm confused. I did one entry in the side quest after earning all the entry tokens and possibly accidently used the selector thingy so I'm annoyed already.

Then tried to go back using the regular things, of which I thought I had 7, backed out because I couldnt work out whats going on but now only have 5 regular entry things.

Am I an idiot? I expect I know the answer to that but if you also tell me how I screwed up that would be super. And no, the answer to my second question shouldn't be "cos idiot" since I know that already.

• Options

I'm confused. I did one entry in the side quest after earning all the entry tokens and possibly accidently used the selector thingy so I'm annoyed already.

Then tried to go back using the regular things, of which I thought I had 7, backed out because I couldnt work out whats going on but now only have 5 regular entry things.

Am I an idiot? I expect I know the answer to that but if you also tell me how I screwed up that would be super. And no, the answer to my second question shouldn't be "cos idiot" since I know that already.

The entry tokens are consumed on entry and not completion so if you quit out they’re not returned.
  • Options
    The_1140The_1140 Posts: 46
    Not sure if this has already been asked or is obvious but are we getting different quests each week and will they have different rewards?
  • Options
    The_1140 said:

Not sure if this has already been asked or is obvious but are we getting different quests each week and will they have different rewards?

Yes, there will be different quest and bosses each week, with different profile pics as rewards (8 total).

The rift rewards from the selectors will be the same each week.
  • Options
    The_1140The_1140 Posts: 46
    Ok thanks
  • Options
    Noble034Noble034 Posts: 86
    Kabam Jax said:

You can see why I’m confused when it says 2023 😂

Errrrm...

(Stupid copy+paste...)

Fixed it!
    You're clearly still too upset about Spider Punk not winning a while back. We'll let it slide! :lol:
  • Options
    “I Would Do Anything for Love“ — Solo Event Points

Analysis of Points WHEN DOING ARENA, the Solo Event is not only giving you the 1 point (or 2 if using Romance/Complicated) toward Solo Event Milestones.

But it is *ALSO* giving you the full amount of ARENA POINTS (including Streak Multiplier), for everyone (whether or not they are Romance/Complicated).

So Romance/Complicated champs are getting ARENA Points, plus 2.
    And other champs are getting ARENA Points, plus 1.

Doing a single Arena Fight gets you all Milestones, which others have mentioned but maybe hadn’t seen exactly how these points were adding up.

(*Also interesting, look in Stash-Rewards afterwards for all these Unclaimed Milestones. Only the Milestone #’s that end in 4 or 9 are showing up for me to claim via Stash. So just Milestone #’s 4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29, 34).

Pic below is what points SHOULD have been..

• Options
    Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Posts: 41
    Incursion rewards are all good and well unless affect by the lights out bug that Kabam won’t address. Can’t get the rewards if you are fighting in the dark.
  • Options
    CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    So Mephisto WASN’T removed? Solid work guys

• Options
    I have recently became a Paragon during event. I completed all possible rifts and gained 8 points. When I became Paragon my stats for Paragon objective however stayed at zero points (but for other titles still 8 points).

Is that as has to be, or this is a situation that was not taken in consideration?
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★
    edited February 11

How long is it going to take to fix incursions? Geez.

Are you guys ever going to fix incursions? Or at least make some kind of statement? I haven’t even seen a mod comment on it. This is ridiculous. I’m tired of running around in the dark on random fights. Incursions sucks right now.
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    Stop with the 8s already with the crystal shards please. 800 will do as fine and won't leave those dangling, practically useless shards that players will have to go over anyway. I know someone who had 19100 titans when the event dropped. Being 100 shards (available so far in increments of 100) short would be annoying but a thing that happens. Being short 12 feels like an insult.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    IRQ said:

Stop with the 8s already with the crystal shards please. 800 will do as fine and won't leave those dangling, practically useless shards that players will have to go over anyway. I know someone who had 19100 titans when the event dropped. Being 100 shards (available so far in increments of 100) short would be annoying but a thing that happens. Being short 12 feels like an insult.

8 is a lucky number with the Chinese.