Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I'll just buy the King Groot piece

Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
This Abs-Man fight is absolutely ridiculous like many others have said before me
If this is how the rest of WoW(Winter of Woe) is gonna be, I think I'd rather invest that time into grinding units and buying the KG piece for 5K units, and I advise people who also aren't feeling the fight to think about doing the same.

So far I've loved the Deathless acquisition, but this is personally a step too far and just not fun to me

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,702 Guardian
    You think the rest of WoW will take you more than 125 revives + the 120ish free revives you can get from apothecary and 22hr solo event? If so, then you're spending about the same, however you don't get many WoW rewards (which are pretty nice) by saving to buy the piece.

I'd recommend taking your time, making sure you're doing the hard difficulty of apothecary everyday and try completing the 22hr events as much as possible and just do as many objectives as you can. When running apothecary, make sure you go in one time after exploration to see if you landed the 5% chance of a revive spawning, if one didn't spawn, then just quit and ignore it until the next day.
  • Options
    HarleyQuinnFanHarleyQuinnFan Posts: 42
    I doubt if Deathless KG is even worth it. He wont be immortal like Herc, even if he does, all of future game content is designed around Herc/Immortality. So, cant use him in everest content. If he is a mere trophy champ, then not worth the effort for me.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 799 ★★★★
    edited February 8
    I feel like that's what they want
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Kabam:

• Options
    pingu_tucnacekpingu_tucnacek Posts: 44
    well this content does look like its designed exactly in such way that peple would rather go and buy the piece, saving a lot of their time and mental health. and yes for those who are not valiant, the extra reward missed are not exactly world breaking, soo...

Now just sit back and wait for the KG piece to cost twice as much as the one for Gill. That will be the real perfection right there.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,253 ★★★★

I doubt if Deathless KG is even worth it. He wont be immortal like Herc, even if he does, all of future game content is designed around Herc/Immortality. So, cant use him in everest content. If he is a mere trophy champ, then not worth the effort for me.

Don't forget you need every deathless champ to get the fifth one, which kabam has confirmed will be way more than a trophy champ.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,253 ★★★★

Don't forget you need every deathless champ to get the fifth one, which kabam has confirmed will be way more than a trophy champ.
  • Options
    Since I’m paragon and I don’t get the one point wiggle room, I’m also debating on just saving for the prices
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,502 ★★★★

Gotta love how we get no slack as paragon and yet the valiant objective is easier than one of the paragon objectives. All for less rewards too, how fun.

How is one of the valiant objectives easier than one of the paragon objectives?
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 951 ★★★★
    edited February 8
    The sinister six tag has sandman as an option who is very safe to use although he is slow. #robot is much more difficult in general with the options we have.

Edit: meant to tag @Rayven5220 oops
  • Options
    Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Posts: 56
    edited February 8
    This "deathless" thing was never fun for me. I seriously doubt that it can keep me interested 3 more cycles (after guillotine) to get Thanos. I would just give up. All these feel like absolute unit dump.
    And now there is a dumb 10 energy per try cost in this tough content. This is easily one of the dumbest move I have seen in a while.
  • Options
    Mik81Mik81 Posts: 80
    Kabam will run their numbers, if they find out that a vast majority of players are not playing the content they are designing and it is not hitting the revive/units spent they decided it needed. Next time they'll try to make a product that hits better their market.

The ultra "sweaty boys" MSD level are not going to spent what they want to spend, so for me, as a consumer, not playing a content that I find not enjoyable is the right thing to do.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Too bad for the piece it's too difficult content even more than a necropolis passage. With Hulk I arrived at 27% he regenerated at 80%, I keep my units for the 8.4 offer, I'm not going to get sick for that 😉
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,171 ★★★★★
    After burning through about 8 energy refills just trying to practice the fight on the Gamma Objective and getting no more than 11% off in a single run I think I'm also going to just save up units to buy this piece.
    I'd entertain the idea of dumping revives and pots into this fight if I could bank on taking off a 10% each run, but Abs Man will just regen to 100% at the start of every run, so it'll be an endless loop.
    I'm sure if I could just jump in regularly to practice over the next week and a half I could get good enough to get it done, but because of the energy cost I'd be hundreds of units into buying energy refills just for this one fight, while EQ, BGs and the SQ go untouched because of lack of energy. Unless I spent lose to 1.5k units on energy just to keep up with everything else.
    Big L on the energy cost, it's not necessary... TRUST ME KABAM, we can feel the resource cost on this without hemorrhaging energy refills.