Winter of Woe Community Chat [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 908 ★★★

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,847 ★★★★★

zuffy said:

What is the hulk sp3 rotation?

Throw an sp3 when you have near 15 fury’s. also knock him down to lose form before sp3. If low enough health go into an sp1 spam and stun lock him. Or do two sp3 and then sp1 stun lock
    What if its a 6 star rank 3 hulk, how many sp3's would it need before you go for the sp1 stun cycle? If its a lot, the block damage can be rough at such a low rank.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 540 ★★★
    I also find the piece for king groot too high, I don't want to break the bank with 18 points just to have this piece a few months from act 8.4 with the units...
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 908 ★★★
    My idea of WOW fight

Defender: Korg

Nodes:
    > Immune to all forms of Stun
    > Flare
    > Power Shield
    > Aspect of War
    > Unblockable Finale

Objectives:
    OBJ1 Tag : Sinister Six
    OBJ2 Tag: Robot
    Valiant Tag: God

Let me know what you think guys
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 825 ★★★★
    edited February 8
    Im not saying every piece of content should be doable for 100% of the players but Who designed these challenges man??
    There's like literally 1 or 2 champs per tag that can take that fight. You simply CANNOT be that champ specific in a game that has 200+ characters ,. Idk what warranted such a huge leap in difficulty from last year's challenges. AND IT'S NOT A SHOW OF SKILLS WHEN THE NUMBER OF CHAMPS YOU CAN USE CAN BE COUNTED ON THE FINGERS OF YOUR HANDS.
    The fight itself isn't the problem, it's the objectives.
    If all of the WOW are this UNREASONABLE, congrats to the people that complete them but I don't think I'll be putting myself thru what seems to be the equivalent of throwing knives at a stone wall.

• Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,253 ★★★★
    Anyone have a r5 doc oc and enough skill to get the infinite power lock rotation? Im curious
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    You see, this is Everest Content, mean a few players that are on the top will actually be able to do it without problems, and guess what, these players probably have all the champs in the game even the newest ones, and are able to rank them just for one mission.
    So yeah I'm not angry I can't do it with ease because I'm not actually supposed to
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,565 ★★★★★

You see, this is Everest Content, mean a few players that are on the top will actually be able to do it without problems, and guess what, these players probably have all the champs in the game even the newest ones, and are able to rank them just for one mission.
    So yeah I'm not angry I can't do it with ease because I'm not actually supposed to

Would be more tolerable except they have de-emphasized story and have made it clear this is the new shiny content going forward. This isn’t even necro where you can come back and do it later

So you are just telling all those paragons and even some valiant players not at the tip top of the game “yeah - we don’t need you playing our game anymore”?

That’s the message I’m receiving.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,195 ★★★★★

Anyone have a r5 doc oc and enough skill to get the infinite power lock rotation? Im curious

I don't think you can with the unstoppable
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    edited February 8
    Emilia90 said:

This was my best attempt with 2099. If you stay passive and reparry, it works, but the block damage is crazy. I could solo 100% if he didn’t hit like 8k through my block

Looks like I have to r2 my g2099 and find some rainbow boosts...
  • Options

Trash ass take. Then why open the event for Paragons then? Since according to you this is just for “the top of the game players”
    Valiant just came out, you think everyone top player isn't paragon anymore?
  • Options

Would be more tolerable except they have de-emphasized story and have made it clear this is the new shiny content going forward. This isn’t even necro where you can come back and do it later

So you are just telling all those paragons and even some valiant players not at the tip top of the game “yeah - we don’t need you playing our game anymore”?

You don't have to quit the game because one piece on content isn't suitable for you also, I didn't say you shouldn't play, I said it shouldn't be as easy as it is for End Game players