**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NEW End-Game Content - Winter of Woe Starts Feb 7th! [Added Info: Deathless Champion Objectives]

Comments

• Options
    NightRidah240NightRidah240 Posts: 12
    edited February 8
    I completed Winter of Woe soon after it was released & my solo event shows 0 points.
    Looks like the event was removed & replaced with a new one as I believe it previously only had paragon milestones & now it has valiant milestones too.
    I restarted the game, even killed abs man again & no change.

• Options
    WardrunaWardruna Posts: 30
    And why does winter of woe cost energy? 5 energy per tile? C’mon, Kabam….
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    Soul9343 said:

my biggest issue is that it punishes you so hard for a single mistake. got him down to 20% with she hulk and before i could even get to another sp2 on my next run he healed back up to like 50%. no way i can out damage that regen when his health is so low

Play around it. I've just done the same perfectly fine with Sandman, and I've had to contend with the unstoppable too. Push him to just under 1 bar of power then play super passive when you push him over. You can punish 1 of each special with heavy to remove regen which should be plenty of wiggle room.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Soul9343 said:

my biggest issue is that it punishes you so hard for a single mistake. got him down to 20% with she hulk and before i could even get to another sp2 on my next run he healed back up to like 50%. no way i can out damage that regen when his health is so low

Play around it. I've just done the same perfectly fine with Sandman, and I've had to contend with the unstoppable too. Push him to just under 1 bar of power then play super passive when you push him over. You can punish 1 of each special with heavy to remove regen which should be plenty of wiggle room.
    And if our highest rarity Sandman is a 5 star? You cant really speak on the difficulty of a fight if you've used he cheesiest option available. Sandman is still a recently released champ but seems to be the only practical option
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    Event title checks out.

• Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    Polygon said:

Soul9343 said:

And if our highest rarity Sandman is a 5 star? You cant really speak on the difficulty of a fight if you've used he cheesiest option available. Sandman is still a recently released champ but seems to be the only practical option
    If Sandman is the only option and he has to be 6* or 7*, then I have no hope. My highest is 5* with a option of ascension.

• Options
    Nelly2point0Nelly2point0 Posts: 3
    Please remove the 10 energy cost next round. It completely kills my enjoyment of learning and perfecting these fights and pushes me closer to quitting the game.
  • Options
    Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 98 ★★
    This energy cost is terrible and ruining the enjoyment of this content. You need to take it down to like 2 or 3 energy per node especially with not being able to double up on objectives.
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Soul9343 said:

Then I guess it's impossible 🙄. What does me using sandman have to do with anything anyway? She-Hulk has an easier time denying regen while she builds SP2 anyway

• Options

Polygon said:

Soul9343 said:

If Sandman is the only option and he has to be 6* or 7*, then I have no hope. My highest is 5* with a option of ascension.

You can do it easily with 5* sandman and a few revives
  • Options
    gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    What fight and objectives are that? Trash. Come one kabam you show us you can do better.
  • Options
    Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Posts: 53
    It's 5 energy per tile bc now you just can't restart over and over and kabam will make money bc you'll now have to buy either energy refills or revives. Typical kabam trying to get into your wallets. And remember stay broke summoner's lol
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    edited February 9

Polygon said:

Soul9343 said:

You can do it easily with 5* sandman and a few revives
    It turns out that I don’t even have 5* Sandman… I will need another counter (unless I can do it with 4*. Haha). I’m Valiant with decent roster, but I just don’t have him above 4*. I suppose I could open many 5* crystals and hope for the best.
  • Options
    Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Posts: 53
    This content is so terrible. I don't mind but I lost 15 alliance members bc of frustration. Not only don't they have the rosters to do it but it's just terrible what did you guys think this up while taking a dump 😂. You should hire my 5 yr old she'd make you money and it would be fun for everyone. Stop being thirsty with trying to make a million off a penny it doesn't work like that