**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Winter of woe week 1 bugged

I completed the gama challenge with hulk then I claimed rewards of milestone 1 and it's restarted solo event @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    JohnlakshayJohnlakshay Posts: 20
  • Options
    Bugs now I can't complete that objective again and lol happened with me being the faster one to do it and I get this as reward @Kabam Miike please help me otherwise I can miss 7th milestone which is peak for me
  • Options
    I have the same issue 😞
  • Options
    DeanobDeanob Posts: 20
    I have same issue
  • Options
    STORTOSTORTO Posts: 6
    Same here, 0 points and no more objectives for gaining back again
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    DeanobDeanob Posts: 20
    Its because the game was not working right 🙁 should not of been able to claim rewards by look of things but thats not r fault thats a kabam error
  • Options
    Kabam restarted the Solo Event in order to see ALL Milestones, see comment below regarding getting now-missing point(s).

• Options
    ScoAce05ScoAce05 Posts: 2
    Yea I had the same issue. Completed with Hulk and claimed then finished with Guillotine 2099 and only have 1 point now
  • Options
    When the 2 missing points will come @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    JohnnyRiotJohnnyRiot Posts: 10
    Paragon player. Same did the #robot challenge with Omega Sentinel and did not get my second point.
  • Options
    Wait till it ends as kabam mentioned in another post @JohnnyRiot
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    My objectives only show 200000 gold reward too - no point reward.
  • Options
    MqnuMqnu Posts: 3
    Still no news right?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    The news is wait. It's not happening until after it's done. RIF.
  • Options
    oiXoroiXor Posts: 16
    I just completed the sinister 6 objective. I didn't get an event point and the sinister objective just disappeared.
  • Options
    Ok @Kabam Miike it's not funny, we don't have points in the mission it's still bugged
  • Options
    ИванИван Posts: 1
    Здравствуйте! Прошел " зима невзгод" 1 часть, с Поглотителем, за " Роботов" и " Гамма", но мне начислили всего 1 очко, вместо 3. Пожалуйста проверьте это и помогите получить ещё 2 очка. Спасибо!
  • Options
    PrettyqueenPrettyqueen Posts: 2
    Same here missing 2 points
  • Options

I don't get any points from last week, and dont have points in the mission this week
  • Options
    Ok, so this thread apparently didn’t get a link to today's most recent update from Kabam, so questions from people continued.