Incursion - my screen goes black [resolved in hotfix, available now!]

Comments

• JTTvJTTv Member Posts: 11
    This is ridiculous! The amount of money people spend and then the screen goes black. Also dust needs to be toned down!
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★★
    The only question now is will we go into the weekend with this issue and a have a full lost week of incursions
  • BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 152

Here’s what I got from submitting a ticket…

Curious how they are going to know "all affected players" to compensate? I was going to report this but it's already been reported by a million people.
  • Mooro85Mooro85 Member Posts: 32
    Kabam is there an update on this? It’s now started happening to me in the event quest. Several revives and restarts of the game, it persists. I’ve also seen that when using shocker and activating the relic the screen goes very dark blue almost black…
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 216 ★★
    I guess for now we are figuratively and literally in the dark here...(Runs away)
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 566 ★★★
    Time is running out is it safe to run Sector 6 yet??
  • WorldEaterWorldEater Member Posts: 16
    Of course I'll get

Time is running out is it safe to run Sector 6 yet??

No, it is not safe. Lost an entire week of fun and rewards.
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    I’m still getting the black screen. How is there no update on this?!? It’s so disgusting to let this bug go on for this long with no update on what’s happening. I guess this is a bug that’s costing us units, revives and potions so it’s working as intended.
  • ODPODP Member Posts: 42
    How can this still be happening with no update and no plan for a fix? Renders incursions unplayable.
    edited February 9
    So we are going to lose at least of week. Nice. Wonder if this will get fixed at all
  • luke_mightyluke_mighty Member Posts: 16
    I dont even have Human Torch to make some light. 🤭
  • BrickCDJBrickCDJ Member Posts: 5
    I also have had this problem multiple times. Lost my Zone 6. Man this sucks
  • Goji88Goji88 Member Posts: 37
    I had it happen to me in incursions against Dust- I died to her and went back in to a black screen on iPhone 15 Pro Max
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    Dang was hoping it would be fixed by now, I guess I’ll keep waiting…
  • Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Member Posts: 47
    edited February 10
    So the key to get some wins out of this bugged content is to be aggresive and if you can apply damage over time you get an idea of their location. One you get a black screen on a path in a zone, it’s there until you move to next zone. Then you’ll have some regular fights until it happens again. Eventually you end up taking too much damage and die. Go back into fight with another champ it’s still going to be black. SP’s from you and relic attack turn on the lights momentarily until attack is over. Opponents specials turn on lights sometimes but not all the time. I managed to get to zone 8 in sector 4.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    I finished Sectors 1-4, and my last run a couple of days ago didn’t black out for Sector 4.

I assumed if I waited for it to be resolved that would be best for Sectors 5-6. I honestly am surprised there’s been no response on this after 4 days? Sure, WoW is a train wreck, but does that preclude any follow-up on this issue?

Dr. Zola
  • NoirSoiréeNoirSoirée Member Posts: 30
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We brought this to the team, we'll provide updates as we get more information!

Nearly 5 days into this bug (first cycle ending tomorrow) and we still likely won't hear anything till Monday... VERY DISAPPOINTING (but I guess not surprising)
  • Buzerk1969Buzerk1969 Member Posts: 58
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We brought this to the team, we'll provide updates as we get more information!

5 days later, no update, I did 90% of incursions, happened multiple times and of course it’s when you are deeply invested in late room.

• mezzman99mezzman99 Member Posts: 10
    Might as well just take incursions content out until it is fixed. This bug makes the game mode next to impossible to play and successfully complete the milestones. It has happened to me a handful of times and hasn’t been one specific fight or action that is causing it. Highly frustrating.
    DrZola said:

I finished Sectors 1-4, and my last run a couple of days ago didn’t black out for Sector 4.

I assumed if I waited for it to be resolved that would be best for Sectors 5-6. I honestly am surprised there’s been no response on this after 4 days? Sure, WoW is a train wreck, but does that preclude any follow-up on this issue?

Dr. Zola

It’s going to be a week minimum. They won’t touch it over the weekend. Special incursion event for the month knocked down by a week and not even a status report.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,112 ★★★★★
    So how long is this going to take to fix? It’s happening in the monthly eq
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Member Posts: 306 ★★
    For the record, it's now happened to me in incursions, EQ, and my paragon gauntlet run with Romance champs (on dust, so I was pretty much at the end). This is costing players resources. I hope kabam makes it right soon, cause this is a new low
  • Jclark3168Jclark3168 Member Posts: 85
    This happened to me too. Ended up losing 3/4 of my health because I didn’t realize what was going on. Not doing any more runs until it’s fixed.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    Just happened to me in EQ, Hercules vs Dust. Miraculously I managed to win but the thought of doing it 5 more times doesn’t fill me with joy.
  • DwightEXADwightEXA Member Posts: 11
    I'm shocked this has continued to be an issue. I got lucky to beat Dust in the EQ, but you'd think this critical issue would've been fixed asap. It's taken too long.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Member Posts: 286 ★★★
    Seriously it's getting ridiculous already. Incursions are almost impossible to play.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,800 ★★★★★
    ShaggyM said:

Seriously it's getting ridiculous already. Incursions are almost impossible to play.

No it’s actually impossible especially at level 15.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Member Posts: 286 ★★★
    BeastDad said:

ShaggyM said:

No it’s actually impossible especially at level 15.
    I just got black screened twice in the first 5 floors. Get to 15 at that pace? Not likely
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,233 ★★★
    I think we all deserve compensation. lol.
This discussion has been closed.