Options

NEW End-Game Content - Winter of Woe Starts Feb 7th! [Added Info: Deathless Champion Objectives]

Comments

• Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    For the final quest with 2 paths and 5 fights per path: am I correct in assuming it will be the same champions on each path? The previously fought 4 champions + a new boss? So they will have different nodes?
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    edited February 9
    So when do we get that extra point for robots? Just finished up with gamma and only ended up with 2 points not 3.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★

You know that little tidbit above.
  • Options
    When is kabam issuing the extra objective point?
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 368 ★★★
    Unpopular opinion here, but some players will finish with an extra objective point. How about another milestone with non game changing rewards for that point.
    Similar to the first milestone with 1x t6b/t3a, or maybe even a 6* 3-4 gem.
    It has to be at a level where Valiants would say it’s not worth the effort, but just enough to say “well done”
  • Options
    DodooDodoo Posts: 12
    This game completely lost its reliability for me after that Abs. Man Woe that I will never spend any revives or units in a hard content any more. That is simply how I feel for that well designed fight to drain all my revives and half my hard gained units just to see him regenerating to nearly full health again
  • Options
    HyperionM37HyperionM37 Posts: 2
    I had already completed the #robots objective before the patch dropped, would I receive an extra point now or what? (I'm at 4 points currently with all objectives for this week cleared).
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    the attack value of Abs is too high, and thanks to abs abilities one blocked hit means you could die, Plus the regen is way out of hand even with proper counters, Was this meant to be harder than Necropolis?
  • Options
    Fara_Fara_ Posts: 38
    I just cleared it using Hulk. Only shows 2 points, weren’t them supposed to be 3 now?
  • Options
    Vipul9987Vipul9987 Posts: 93
    Kabam need to reduce the energy requirement. We need to attempt alot of times to get better results but 10 energy for every attempt is too much. Maybe 4 energy per attempt was doable
  • Options
    Vipul9987Vipul9987 Posts: 93
    I did alot of attempt and tbh ai is really annoying. I'm trying to bait his sp 1 but all he do is dash back hold block dash back hold block I lost 47% health just like that in single attempt.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,051 ★★★★★
    Fara_ said:

I just cleared it using Hulk. Only shows 2 points, weren’t them supposed to be 3 now?

Extra point to be added later
  • Options
    Dfour24Dfour24 Posts: 71

Good luck to anyone trying to take down absman with deathless guilly lol. What are they thinking?
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 768 ★★★
    3 objectives x 4 weeks + 4 completions = 16 points

6 objectives plus 1 completion = 7 points for gauntlet

plus a deathless objective... that's 24 points.

Shouldn't there be another point somewhere for there to be a grace point?
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    You are also getting 1 point for free.. so if u do all Future Objectives, and u do the Robot for Abs man, and the 7 Star Gully in future u will reach 21 which is Valiant milestone .. a huge plus for Paragons and also this by default forces them to NOT SKIP the Robot Objective, very Wisely done by kabam
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,051 ★★★★★

3 objectives x 4 weeks + 4 completions = 16 points

6 objectives plus 1 completion = 7 points for gauntlet

plus a deathless objective... that's 24 points.

Shouldn't there be another point somewhere for there to be a grace point?

8 points in gauntlet
  • Options
    wappykidwappykid Posts: 94
    kus234 said:

You are also getting 1 point for free.. so if u do all Future Objectives, and u do the Robot for Abs man, and the 7 Star Gully in future u will reach 21 which is Valiant milestone .. a huge plus for Paragons and also this by default forces them to NOT SKIP the Robot Objective, very Wisely done by kabam

We get 18 normally but there is an extra one cus of the robot objective, which makes 19 and then another one for the 7* deathless guilly so the total is 20 not 21 so no extra rewards
  • Options
    Unknown_playerUnknown_player Posts: 15
    Does anyone know when we can get the extra point without having beaten Abs man using a robot?
  • Options
    BarlinBarlin Posts: 6
    How many points should I have after my first completion with Shocker? I am Paragon.