**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I need help for Necropolis exploration

Hey everyone,

I did path 1 (Titania) with R5 ascended sig 200 Aegon and got Kate from the Road to the crypt rewards. She's R5 ascended sig 71.
I want to explore Necropolis exploration ASAP.
My Endgame content roster is :

Aegon R5 ascended sig 200

Kate R5 ascended sig 71

Stryfe 7* R1 sig 40

G2099 7* R1 sig 20

America Chavez 7* R1 unduped

Wong 7* R1 unduped

Absorbing Man 6* R4 sig 100 (unascended)

Who to take for Path 2 (Mr Fantastic) ? Who to use for Attuma, Namor and Apocalypse ?

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,572 ★★★★★
    Don't you have a 6* shuri ? If not, then take gully aegon abs man heimdall and reverse control champ. Abs man is insanely good in second half.
  • Options
    If you have a 6* shuri then take shuri aegon heimdall and abs, or you can take wong instead of abs who is very useful too in second half
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 84
    My team for path 2 was strfye Wong Kate chavez and juggs(reverse control immune). Kate does Mr f, u ramp stryfe on namor and when fully ramped finish the fight with Kate. Then stryfe does attuma at r1 and good play maybe 2 revives(parry only once at the start of the fight and never after, only doing mediums and heavys, and trying to avoid speciality against the wall). Wong does apoc tigra and can do herc too. I soloed Wong and tigra with duped r2 Wong tho and dupe helps a lot on that path but r1 should still do ok. If u have any questions ask
  • Options
    mmartin5817mmartin5817 Posts: 84
    For the fantastic fight path I used mostly a 6* r5 ascended shuri on namor( DOT needed) and Attuma( non contact hits)and I used aegon for apoc. It was a hard fight but doable,11 revives. You can use aegon for namor by spamming sp2’s because aegon bleeds opponents on his sp2. I only used aegon on namor to finish my 999 ramp but I was able to get him down to 86% in 8 revives. So although not ideal aegon could do that fight with enough revives. I didn’t try aegon on Attuma. I think that might be a hard fight because aegon would take thorns damage. It is possible though because usafa said he did all necro with aegon.

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,150 ★★★★★
    edited February 10
    Honestly, I did all 5 paths with Aegon only, had to force myself to use Wong for Odin and some other fight that i forgot.
    Holding last attuma path because no Shuri 😀

So you can do 4 more Necro paths with Aegon before you get a roadblock. Good luck

Team:-
    Aegon r5 Ascended sig200
    Hemidall to tank sp3
    Jugger for boss reversal
    Proxima to not feel sad after losing my combo
    Nick for 20% damage (some say take Odin instead for prefight buff potency? Idk)
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Honestly, I did all 5 paths with Aegon only, had to force myself to use Wong for Odin and some other fight that i forgot.

So you can do 4 more Necro paths with Aegon before you get a roadblock. Good luck

Aegon r5 Ascended sig200
    Hemidall to tank sp3
    Jugger for boss reversal

@PT_99

I suggest you for going for the last path, because I'm also rushing for last path before valentine's day so I get the guaranteed 7* from calendar, and won't miss out other wow objectives.

Maybe storm or stryfe can do attuma.or If you have 5* shuri, you can try with her as well, You can easily dex attuma's sp1 even rooted so you get full uptime, and namor don't need specific counter, any dot champ can do and rest is handled easily by aegon. Don't wait for it.
  • Options

PT_99 said:

Aegon r5 Ascended sig200
    Hemidall to tank sp3
    Jugger for boss reversal

@PT_99

I suggest you for going for the last path, because I'm also rushing for last path before valentine's day so I get the guaranteed 7* from calendar, and won't miss out other wow objectives.

Maybe storm or stryfe can do attuma.or If you have 5* shuri, you can try with her as well, You can easily dex attuma's sp1 even rooted so you get full uptime, and namor don't need specific counter, any dot champ can do and rest is handled easily by aegon. Don't wait for it.
    I don't even have 5* shuri lol
    Might try with horseman storm? Idk how that'll go tbh, Karate Mike do have video on it so well knows.
  • Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 116
    PT_99 said:

Aegon r5 Ascended sig200
    Hemidall to tank sp3
    Jugger for boss reversal

Thanks, these news are great for me ! How many revives should I plan for path 3 then ?
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Aegon r5 Ascended sig200
    Hemidall to tank sp3
    Jugger for boss reversal

@PT_99

I don't even have 5* shuri lol
    Might try with horseman storm? Idk how that'll go tbh, Karate Mike do have video on it so well knows.
    7* horseman storm is insanely good for namor and attuma, Aegon heimdall storm apoc and juggs would be a perfect team.

But if it's a 6*, idk how well she works against the timer (attuma sp1 is dexable while rooted but for namor you want to push him to sp2)
  • Options

PT_99 said:

Aegon r5 Ascended sig200
    Hemidall to tank sp3
    Jugger for boss reversal

Thanks, these news are great for me ! How many revives should I plan for path 3 then ?
    100 is good avg for all paths.
    Some paths are hard, some are easy. So just go at it with 100
  • Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    Kate Bishop is viable for both Namor and Apocalypse. For Namor you need max Despair and 3x Tranquilize and Fragility to shut down his Regen. It's really difficult to dodge his SP1 while Rooted though so try to bait SP2s, or just block it and stall for as long as you can.

For Apocalypse you want to keep him below 4 Prowess so you don't get Stunned while blocking; he also stops your Evade so bait his heavies and punish with your own. Heal Kate up to full so you survive longer against the block damage. You can probably do both fights in 1-3 revives with a R5 Ascended if no mistakes

Attuma is the big roadblock on Path 2 without Shuri though, if you have even a 6-Star then she's worth taking to R4 Ascended and putting her on the team for this fight alone. Onslaught also crushes this fight but barely anyone has him. Stryfe should be great in theory since he can ignore Thorns, but I've never used him so can't attest to that. Uru Form Abs Man might chip him down in 8-10 revives depending on your skill, you could also brute force it with a healed up Aegon (with ramp from Mr Fantastic) but not recommended