**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Screen black during fight.

During a fight against Dust the screen the fight was black but continued. Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    HunturZolomonHunturZolomon Posts: 3
    edited February 7
    Ok this happened to me too. I watched her breakdown video and didn't see any mention of it being intended. I thought it was legit (maybe it is) because when I threw a special 1 the screen lit up but then faded out again afterwards.
  • Options
    ZareZare Posts: 10
    It's happened to me 3 times now, always when fighting dust
  • Options
    WackerfuWackerfu Posts: 20
    me too, in incursions alot.Have videos if needed
  • Options
    Absolutely the same with me. Black screen in incursions and on monthly quest.
  • Options
    Cows1684Cows1684 Posts: 1
    Happened to me at least 3 times already in incursion
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 115 ★★
    Any update from Kabam on black screen issue? How are we supposed to finish special incursions event with a black screen
  • Options
    The_1140The_1140 Posts: 46
    I have videos of this happening in my fights and I was having s perfect incursion run until this just completely obliterated my progress
  • Options
    The_1140The_1140 Posts: 46
    Worst bug I've ever seen
  • Options
    Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 54
    Just had it too. Very annoying. Wasted champ in quest.
  • Options
    It happened 2 me as well but I wasn't in incursions...
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 67
    It keeps happening to me too.
  • Options
    Unabonger97Unabonger97 Posts: 49
    Good to know it's not just me I had it happen twice in incursions and twice in EQ
  • Options
    Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44

This is ridiculous
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I had the same happen after fighting her....and lost Nimrod, but found out why they want to nerf Hercules. I won the fight....but lost the next one, lol. This on top of the Tech 10 nrg WoW fight....come on Kabam, be better.

• Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Black out challenge...it's the next WoW fight after AM.
  • Options
    CandJ8CandJ8 Posts: 2
    Same issue. Happens when fighting dust mostly and incursions.
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Marvel COC Incursion - Black screen bug fighting Dust
    https://youtu.be/LVJ9WmnHBc8
  • Options
    Rambo111144Rambo111144 Posts: 11
    It’s the new mode- Daredevil vision lol
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    edited February 11
    Yup, it's happened to me multiple times, too. Only in the Dust fight, just Thronebreaker so far but I haven't done any of the other modes yet. I look forward to that happening in Paragon when I only have three champs to work with. Bye-bye resources!
  • Options
    OngoOngo Posts: 1
    It’s happened to me no less than 10 times in EQ and Incursions.
  • Options
    BayPirAteBayPirAte Posts: 23
    Same here killed 3 of my team than back to normal it’s been messy with mcoc lately
  • Options
    WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Just happened to me during an incursions fight against dust. Wrecked my whole team.
  • Options
    Happened to me again just now. Video is available. Wasted two champs the quit out. Absolutely useless and they expect this to be a side event. Rubbish
  • Options
    Happened to me a few times now. Started with Dust but also had it happen with Green Goblin. Always in EQ (not done much else this weekend though).
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 97
    Happened to me in EQ. Kind of random (except all vs Dust). It didn’t occur with every champ, so I was able to get her down. Just happened in incursions, killed my team in seconds.
  • Options
    ICE_13ICE_13 Posts: 1
    Same Here only Vs Dust.in Eq every single fight it happened i had to use revives to finish EQ.it also happens in incursions too.
  • Options
    StacheBoiStacheBoi Posts: 34
    Man I love this game ರ⁠_⁠ರ