**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Game crashes on Android

Since last update the game keeps on crashing. It's really annoying as every time the game got crashed, my Players lost 50% health. @Kabam Miike can you please look into the matter? Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,632 ★★★
    Maybe not with every Android.
    Im with Moto G9 Play an older one, and plays fine.
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 151 ★★
    I have a Galaxy S21 and I think mine game has crashed 1x in the last year.

@VikDabas what android are you using? If I may ask.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 ★★★
    I have noticed too. Additionly in pvp modes my controls keep dropping at the start of the match which hasn't happened for maybe a month now iirc
  • Options
    Also I use a s9
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    It's your device. Not andriod. I dont think my game has actually crashed in over a year
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★★
    Definitely not all androids.
    I play on an S21 and have no crashing issued.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,006 Guardian
    My S23+ isn't crashing
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,039 ★★★★
    Jumping on the "No issue here" bandwagon. I'm on an S22.

To try to offer something though, when you play the game, what else is open in the background. The game has gotten a lot more intensive, and without knowing the specifics of your device, perhaps you're running into memory issues.

I would make sure everything else is closed when you're playing (and not just closed, but force stopped, as some apps will still run in the background).

Also, with MCOC specifically, I make a habit of clearing the cache a couple times a day.
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

Jumping on the "No issue here" bandwagon. I'm on an S22.

To try to offer something though, when you play the game, what else is open in the background. The game has gotten a lot more intensive, and without knowing the specifics of your device, perhaps you're running into memory issues.

I would make sure everything else is closed when you're playing (and not just closed, but force stopped, as some apps will still run in the background).

Also, with MCOC specifically, I make a habit of clearing the cache a couple times a day.

Good idea. Thank you for not just going there are no problems or just pressing disagree and not commenting
  • Options
    VikDabasVikDabas Posts: 78
    ahmynuts said:

It's your device. Not andriod. I dont think my game has actually crashed in over a year

I am using Moto Edge 30 with 8 GB Ram. I checked with some other players and alliance. Some of them mentioned that they are also facing random crashes.
  • Options
    VikDabasVikDabas Posts: 78
    Thank you for your feedback. I know the difference between device and OS. But I posted *Android* after I got replies that some other users are facing similar problems.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,666 ★★★★★
    I had one crash this weekend, and it has been ages since I had had one. Motorola 2021 something