**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BWCV maestro interaction

https://youtu.be/X-lG9pKnL8M?feature=shared

What am I missing with this interaction? It says only basic attacks will glance, so I'm wondering why BWCV sp2 doesn't apply buff immune.

Comments

• Options
    MaskedLegendMaskedLegend Posts: 83
    edited February 13
    Its because you're launching the special just after you hit them, which will cause all abilities that happen on activation to be glanced. Its quite horrible ik and idk if its intended or not but its been like this for a long time in the contest. To workaround this you gotta either special punish their mediums or heavies or throw the special when they're stunned
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 522 ★★★
    Oof that sucks. Well OK I guess that makes sense by Kabam logic. Thanks!
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Yea its the same when chaining her sp2 to her combo against sersi or nodes which punish debuffs like masochism…the buff immunity fails to apply
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    yeah it happens a few other places, basically if you activate a special while hitting with a basic, any ability accuracy modification from the basic attack will still be active when your ‘on special activation’ abilities try to trigger. The cause is buried pretty deep in the core of how ability accuracy modification works - it’s why black widow or cat can stop magik’s limbo from triggering, the power gain that would trigger the ability happens when she’s hit and ability accuracy reduction applies, even though it’s not strictly speaking an on-hit ability.