Does it make a difference if you do week 1 or week 2 of the side quest?

spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 499 ★★★
I was a bit more comfortable with the nodes and defenders in week 1 so I'm wondering if I can just do that throughout. The rewards seem to be the same and the solo event does not distinguish between weeks but I wanted to be sure

Comments

• SligSlig Member Posts: 370 ★★
    I’ve found this week easier. Probably depends on your champs.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    Well, I had much better RNG on the Week 2 quests with regards to which paths I got, but I don’t think it is anything built in/systemic. The rewards seem to be the same for the various paths.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★

Well, I had much better RNG on the Week 2 quests with regards to which paths I got, but I don’t think it is anything built in/systemic. The rewards seem to be the same for the various paths.

Same. I have 3 Entries left and I pulled the Gem path already. Went with the Shards though.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    Slig said:

I’ve found this week easier. Probably depends on your champs.

I didn't even think it could get any easier. Nothing about week 1 was challenging at all (but I'm eternally grateful)
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,355 ★★★★
    Chovner said:

Kinda dumb to make a whole new event instance for all the same rewards except for 2 profiles pics honestly. Also confusing to anyone looking at both weeks and trying to figure out which to do without coming to the forums and asking (not everyone uses the forums)

Yeah...this is really the only bad thing. Repeating the same rewards is the same to Summoner thinks "Who cares?" about doing other weeks.
  • WoowerinnWoowerinn Member Posts: 55
    No this side event doesn t make sense😅needs kabam a badge🤣🤣
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

Chovner said:

Kinda dumb to make a whole new event instance for all the same rewards except for 2 profiles pics honestly. Also confusing to anyone looking at both weeks and trying to figure out which to do without coming to the forums and asking (not everyone uses the forums)

And yet people complain about doing the same fights over and over and over again all month.

I saw this as a win from Kabam as I won't get bored doing the same fights and will have some variety with defenders and nodes.
    Totally agree... Players can choose which event and which nodes they like the most and do that... Or just do the new quest every week, as intended. No issues with that...
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,355 ★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

Chovner said:

Kinda dumb to make a whole new event instance for all the same rewards except for 2 profiles pics honestly.

And yet people complain about doing the same fights over and over and over again all month.

I saw this as a win from Kabam as I won't get bored doing the same fights and will have some variety with defenders and nodes.
    "Same rewards"
    ☝️👍
    Why not change with another ones?
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★
    I was confused at first because in the past the rift didn't change. I like it. And by the 4th week you'll know which boss is the easiest so when you take Path E you'll be able to complete it.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 885 ★★★★

Shamir51 said:

Chovner said:

Kinda dumb to make a whole new event instance for all the same rewards except for 2 profiles pics honestly.

"Same rewards"
    ☝️👍
    Why not change with another ones?
    The difficulty hasn't increased, why should rewards?

If anything, week 2 is a lot easier than week 1, so they should decrease the rewards?

If you mean change rewards to something different- what do you suggest given they've got something of everything already.