Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

New Carrina's challenges thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,614 ★★★★★
    Ill probs do the 7.3.6 but wont be till i ranked up the 5 star but i had hopes these be fun till i saw grief and gm gauntlet against bleed immunes with a bleed champ
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    Seems like it's content for the content creators. Helps get them views on their channels so it's a win-win for them. Not going to be a Debbie Downer 30 minutes into content release. May end up being a good time once people get acclimated to it.

Personally, won't be doing the Tigra/JP one since I don't have Tigra ranked past r3 and JP sits at r1. I didn't bother with Grief Incarnate to begin with even with access to all my champs. Did dupe the 7* Mojo, so may give that one a shot.
  • Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275
    edited February 15
    Nvm
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    2 7* selectors are intentional? They didn't mentioned it in announcement.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★

They could have sprinkled a few more 7" shards instead of some lame 6* selectors; but thats not on Lagacy, Karatemike or Fintech...

I believe there's 20k worth of 7* shards across all challenges. I think