**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Winter of Woe LoL

Good job kabam :D you outdid yourself with this one! Knowing a champ has a regen issue as a defender for other modes but still put em in WoW. Probably the worst fight so far and after doing a great job with the latest end game content and necropolis.

How is it ok to have a fight be able to be at 8% and regen to 60% while having a combo of over 150+ fair? Kabam has been good with compensation in the past and I hope they consider to even think about it for this mess. Challenging is one thing but is this fight really fair for players? especially after wiping out any sort of revive farming.
Non-farmed, 34 revives used gets absorbing man down to 8% and the end of it my stash he ends with 60%. Absolute garbage to put a fight like that out without realizing the difficulty. The proof is immediately the robot objective was given a free point. Sick job.

Comments

• Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    You need to remember that this is end game content and is supposed to be very hard. A challenge for the ones with the deepest rosters. It is a very hard fight but doable, but you must have the right counters or mad skill.

I do agree with the fact that his regen is crazy over the top. And even if it’s designed to be limiting counter options it is a bit to limiting imo.

But my main concern is the energy cost. Omg this is WAY to much with 10 energy per try. Most players can’t do one shots and really need to practice a lot before even getting a clue on how to fight him.
    Hope they change that going forward.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★
    A tip is to quit out once he starts healing if you can't solo. It costs more revives to only take a little at a time, but it will work to stop the healing problem so that you don't go from 8% back to 60%
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 286 ★★
    This is exactly why i did not even try for this fight after doing 2 attempt runs. The time, energy, revives, and boosts it costs is simply just not worth it at all.
  • Options
    SmasherM86SmasherM86 Posts: 67
    I also went in, spent all my revives and units and did not manage to complete it, I was using R4 ascended doom...
  • Options
    N0toriousRED53N0toriousRED53 Posts: 45
    Snurris said:

You need to remember that this is end game content and is supposed to be very hard. A challenge for the ones with the deepest rosters. It is a very hard fight but doable, but you must have the right counters or mad skill.

I do agree with the fact that his regen is crazy over the top. And even if it’s designed to be limiting counter options it is a bit to limiting imo.

But my main concern is the energy cost. Omg this is WAY to much with 10 energy per try. Most players can’t do one shots and really need to practice a lot before even getting a clue on how to fight him.

I have 1 of the top counter r4 shehulk who I use all the time so I know how to use her plus what strategy to use. Between the time it takes to get to sp2 even with boost to gain back power from specials, he was regening 19k health ticks. Unless the ai keeps throwing specials to keep furies, be able to keep the strategy up for 4+mins to gain enough furies for out damaging regen between sp2s(to petrify the heal), and no lag/random block with 0 error.. yeah shouldn’t be not bad lol
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited February 15
    Snurris said:

Skill has nothing to do with it when it comes to the She Hulk objective all you need to do is dash back and forward and heavy spam. The problem lies with how the AI has been acting erratic . She hulks furies are suppose to act as taunts , however several people have reported that even with a lot of furies, there was times where he didnt throw specials. Personally I had 21 up and instead of throwing a special, he was throwing random heavies.

What happens when the furies expire? The damage is lost and abs regens like crazy and you have to restart. It has nothing to do with skill, its AI dependent
  • Options

A tip is to quit out once he starts healing if you can't solo. It costs more revives to only take a little at a time, but it will work to stop the healing problem so that you don't go from 8% back to 60%

Oh yeah, definitely if it was in 1 run, I would’ve quit out to not bank that regen. I had meant over the course of my runs he went from 8% the lowest to 60% when I ended my runs. I think he regened like 15% ish a couple times between revives so he kept going up like that. I agree to stop if the regen gets crazy in 1 run though.
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 339 ★★★

Oh yeah, definitely if it was in 1 run, I would’ve quit out to not bank that regen. I had meant over the course of my runs he went from 8% the lowest to 60% when I ended my runs. I think he regened like 15% ish a couple times between revives so he kept going up like that. I agree to stop if the regen gets crazy in 1 run though.

what i did was force close the app if he threw a special into my block or the ai was wonky. it costs a lot of portions but 0 revives and 0 energy to get a run when the ai plays nice
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited February 15
    When does the extra point come into play? I did the first two. Still at 3 points (initial completion and two challenges)
  • Options
    Pandingo said:

When does the extra point come into play? I did the first two. Still at 3 points (initial completion and two challenges)

should be
    1 completion
    1 free after completion from robot issue
    1 gamma
    1 robot
    1 sin6(valiant)